Screw Rob Terry! Push Hernandez

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Hernandez returned a few weeks ago and he is in incredible physical shape. He is strong guy who can also perform some pretty impressive high flying moves. Meanwhile we have our Global Champion, Robo Terry. Who a few weeks ago was on the Top 10. Over the course of the month, he faded to obscurity and with that so did the enigmatic Global Title. If Terry can ever be impressive its by doing that spinning heel kick. Other than that, he's just your average muscleboy. I get it, it can work. But a guy like Hernandez would work faster and more efficiently. Why? He's versatile in the ring. If him jumping over ropes doesn't nab your attention, nothing will. He has experience. He may not have the mic skills but he damn sure has that "I can kill you look" to make up for it. The Global Title has been begging for him to win it since Bound For Glory. The push for Terry, although pleasant, won't lead anywhere anytime soon. He is in a good feud with Morgan right now. Rob Terry is great and all, but Hernandez is better. Push him. Give him the Global Title and watch him fly. Book him as the unstoppable monster. Make him the force that he can truly be. You just gotta let him go. I am hoping that this is what his feud with Morgan will eventually lead to. Will it?

Do they still call him SuperMex? Cuz I hated when they called him SuperMex.But now that he's back I can start watching TNA again.Rob Terry was only good for that feud with OJ.He's probably useless on the mic and a blithering meathead in the ring.They should make him someone's enforcer and be done with it.

I agree. I have always been a fan of Hernandez's in ring work as I have found him to be the perfect mix of super strength and agility. The way he just throws grown men around the ring and has the ability to turn just about any wrestler any which way he wants to in mid air never ceases to amaze me. Rob Terry on the other hand could be a decent big guy but he is just mainly boring. He just tromps around the ring huffing and puffing like he wants to do something impressive but just really doesn't know how. His spinning heel kick is okay, but I would choose the way that Hernandez contorts his opponents in midair to hit the sit out power bomb. Add that to the fact that he has several ways to end matches makes me prefer him over Rob Terry any day.

I saw the title of this thread and let out a big Hell yeah!

But then I thought about it and I realized:they are already starting to push Hernandez.I mean let's face it,has anyone seen Roid Terry lately?I don't think he's been on Impact since the OJ feud ended(did it even end yet?I lost track:shrug:).Rest assured,they should definitely start pushing Hernandez harder after he's done with Matt Morgan.

the only thing rob terry is good for is swallowing steroids. classic example of a big guy who receives a push but slowly disappears. why? because he doesn't have the ring mobility and skills needed.
I agree with the statement, Hernandez should receive a push. I don't watch TNA often but he's one of the stand outs too me.

Totally agree. I've been kinda digging Rob Terry these past few weeks, but it's not been amazing compared to the strides Hernandez has been taking. He ditched his wrestling attire and brought back the classic LAX gear. I'm really digging it again as I feel it's making him look more like a competitor for a major title. Not to mention Hernandez hasn't lost a step in the ring. I gotta see Hernandez take the title from Rob. Perhaps maybe we'll finally remember that the Global Title is supposed to be an important Title in TNA.

Hernandez is incredible in the ring, but his only problem is that he can't talk! I think Homicide would have more succes on a solo run.

To reply to the post above.. Homicide has been in numerous verbal encounters with TNA management and booking.. I would like to see it, but I just don't see it happening.

When it comes to Hernandez I also agree he needs to be pushed over Rob Terry. I also think they need to start having Matt Morgan acting like a giant. The guy is 7 foot and wrestles like he's 6 foot.

Hernandez is starting to really get over in AAA in Mexico. He's wrestling about 3 times a week down there really surprised he came up for the PPV. lol he's already in a stable in AAA.

Rob Terry is just too hard to get over... He sucks in the ring and can't talk...

It seems like a no-brainer that the Global title would be for guys like Hernadez, Wolfe, Pope, etc...

It's really sad to see the title being involved with a fued as lame as Jordan and Terry...

But, they never have treated the title like it meant anything so, I'm not sure they will start any time soon... My verdict would be just to scrap the title and make a whole new one that will actually be treated with some sort of respect...

I'd definitely prefer to see Hernandez get a push than Terry. Hernandez has shown himself throughout the years to be pretty good inside the ring. I don't believe that he'll ever be a main eventer, but he's a far superior overall wrestler than Rob Terry.

I've read some posts that've said Rob Terry has grown on them and I can't really understand why. The Global Championship, while never something I've been all that fond of even when it was the Legends title, is simply languishing with Terry. He's had the strap since January and neither it or him have gone up the slightest in credibility in my view. Rob Terry has an impressive physique, and that's it. If Terry were in the WWE, then this forum would be loaded with criticism for pushing Terry.

Hahaha Robo Terry, good one. But yea I agree Hernandez is way more deserving of gold around his waist than that awful awful Terry guy. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Freak sucks in the ring, sucks on the mic and sucks keeping people entertained. He is the ultimate trifecta of pro-wrestling shittiness. Rob Terryble should be his new moniker. The only problem (besides both being faces) is that Hernandez is caught up in a feud with Morgan which I believe The Blueprint should win due to the severe lack of main event heels in TNA.

Hahaha Robo Terry, good one. But yea I agree Hernandez is way more deserving of gold around his waist than that awful awful Terry guy. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Freak sucks in the ring, sucks on the mic and sucks keeping people entertained. He is the ultimate trifecta of pro-wrestling shittiness. Rob Terryble should be his new moniker. The only problem (besides both being faces) is that Hernandez is caught up in a feud with Morgan which I believe The Blueprint should win due to the severe lack of main event heels in TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back