Hard Justice: Hernandez Vs. Rob Terry

My$terio_Fan

I can do whatever I want
What a horrible filler match. Couldn't they just have this on impact? Hernandez is great, and I see alot of potential, but as of now Terry is shit. People think Batista was bad when he first debut, Rob Terry seems to be even worse.

Not a fan of him(love his teamates though). Anyways I guess this is for the briefcase or something. Sort of confused about the whole thing. All I know is Hernandez better squash him, and they better not countinue this "feud". Hernandez is hot right now. Don't fuck it up TNA, having him compete with guys like Terry.

In a just world Hernandez will win by squash, and then will take control of the case and go on to bigger and better things, while Rob stays as a body guard(he plays that role great)and stays out of the ring.

This is going to be an absolutely terrible match. Bottom of the barrel stuff here. I love Hernandez and he always brings his A-Game into the ring, but Rob Terry literally does not know how to wrestle. I don't mean that he sucks at wrestling, I mean he literally doesn't know how to wrestle, has never had training before joining TNA, and knows about a half a dozen wrestling moves. He was hired soley for his look and size, and apparently this is why TNA has been keeping him out of the ring for so long; because he can't wrestle. I suppose they must think he's ready by now though for a PPV match, even a filler one. I don't think so. The less of Rob Terry we see, the better. I could care less who wins here, but I assume it will likely be Hernandez.

This could be ok, but I doubt it. It's the clash in styles that never works well. Hernandez is a guy that's at getting beaten down and then making the Supermex comeback. With this though, that's not going to work because he's going to have to carry the match. It's just not going to work in the end I don't think. This is about getting Hernandez the case back which makes sense I guess, but couldn't this be against either of the other two members of the team, who are a bit more talented?

First of all, I find the storyline to be very silly going into this match. They steal Hernandez briefcase and now he has to defeat Rob in a match in order to get it back, even though the briefcase is his. Why doesn’t he just go to management and demand that they tell them to return the briefcase? I’m just not a fan of the storyline because it makes absolutely no sense for Hernandez to have to wrestle in a match for his briefcase just because it was stolen. They could have definitely come up with something more creative if they wanted to still put them in a match. Any remember that the storyline a few months ago was that The British Invasion injured Hernandez? I do. It would have made for a better storyline, he is mad that they injured him and now he wants to get revenge therefore his first target is Rob. I would have preferred for that to be the storyline than the one they gave us because it makes way more sense and it’s a better storyline.

Second of all, my expectations are very low and I am expecting for this match to be beyond horrible. It’s not going to be horrible because of Hernandez because I find him to be pretty good, but it’s going to be beyond horrible because of Rob. The guy is horrendous in the ring because like X said he doesn’t know how to wrestle at all. It’s quite obvious that he hasn’t been properly trained to wrestle and that’s what is going to make this match horrible to watch. The guy is just beyond horrible in the ring and I don’t see how anyone, not even Bret Hart if he still wrestled, could pull out a good match from him. He just doesn’t know how to work a proper wrestling match and this is one of the few times I hope for a swerve. I definitely wouldn’t mind a swerve if it meant removing Rob from the match and replacing him with either Doug or Brutus because at least they know what they are doing and are solid wrestlers. I just pray that we get a swerve but I’m not expecting one for some reason.

As far as whom I think will win this match, well I’m not sure. I know Hernandez should win but there is always a chance that they will have him lose because of the World Elite interfering or something like that. I hope it doesn’t happen because I want Hernandez to win this match clean since he is one of my favorites in TNA but you never know with TNA. I hope Hernandez wins this match and moves on to feuding with someone who is not Rob.

you dumbasses! rob terry can wrestle! he was in wwe for 3 years. he wrestled in ovw. look it up on wikipedia

you dumbasses! rob terry can wrestle! he was in wwe for 3 years. he wrestled in ovw. look it up on wikipedia

Than explain to me why TNA has been purposely trying to keep him out of the ring each and every week because of just how godawful he is in the ring. That's straight from the mouths of TNA road agents.

I know he was in OVW; but the wrestling "training" he received was practically non-existent. He was used primarily as he's being used in TNA now; as a big bodyguard to come down to the ring with people.

His wrestling ability is about as lowly and elementary as possible.

And please don't spam or call us "dumbasses" bud, show some class.

I think "Rob Terry can't wrestle" was intended in the same sense that "Khali can't wrestle" is used; to say he is really, really bad at it, not that he literally can't do it.

This could very well be the worst match on the card, quite possibly the worst TNA match in recent history. Rob Terry does not know how to wrestle, that's something that I've read in a couple of stories posted on the WZ main page.

Hernandez is pretty good in the ring, always brings his best, but Rob Terry knows like 3 moves. His training is virtually nonexistent and what training he's had is at the most elementary level. If Hernandez is able to carry this guy in this match and make him look halfway decent, then Hernandez truly needs to be pushed to the main event scene quickly.

But Terry is bad. Great Khali and Giant Gonzalez bad. I just have a feeling this is going to be one gigantic shit stain. Hopefully, this will be the very first match on the card, just get it outta the way because nothing on the card is going to be worse, not even the Foley/Nash match.

Why is everyone so low on Terry, who has actually seen him in a match?

I'm actually somewhat excited for this match. The crowd is going to be really hot for Hernandez as he is extremely over. I haven't seen much from Terry, so I can't condem him as complete shit as the moment. He looks fucking huge and scary and should be able to do some cool looking power moves and seem like a legitimate opponent for Hernandez. It'll be cool seeing two huge wrestlers go at it in the ring, especially when one of them is so athletic like Hernandez is. I think that it is almost a guarantee that Hernandez walks out a winner here and regains his briefcase as there is really no reason for Terry to have it. I have heard some people thinking that he'll cash in after the main event, but I think it's likely that he waits until after Bound For Glory to get into the main event scene.

ANOTHER FILLER?!?!

What is with TNA and trying to fill this Pay per view up with useless shit? Seriously, Hernandez could've easily been involved in a backstage brawl with Rob Terry, more so than an actual "match" and it would've likely been twice as entertaining.

Rob Terry wrestled for the first time about two weeks ago, on iMPACT! and he wasn't overly impressive. Hernandez is good, great even in some respects.. but all this is, is the slow road to Bound for Glory for Hernandez, in regaining his World title shot - case.

Well…there really isn’t much to say about this match because it was less than 10 seconds. I thought the match was quick and painless so good job on that TNA. Rob is currently terrible in the ring (for those of you who don’t know about YouTube, it’s a wonderful thing where you can look up videos of matches and stuff) and I just don’t think Hernandez would have been able to pull out a good match if they were given more time. I am okay with TNA wanting him and all so hopefully they can get him some training. He has a good look (and if he isn’t on drugs then good for him for being able to maintain his look without them) and he could be someone that they could push in the future. Now, all they need to do is get him some training and if he needs help with his mic skills then have some of the veterans and better mic talkers help him in that aspect. I think that’s all he needs and he is good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back