• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scott Steiner query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
I was watching some old WWE today, and it contained a bit of Scott Steiner's worthless run in the fed. I was looking him over, and he was quite larger than all of the other participants.

This made me think:

Did Scott Steiner take steriods? I could go either way on this one. Any thoughts?

Shouldn,t this be in the wrestling forums?

But still

Look at him in his early days and now.Theres no way thats natural.

I was watching some old WWE today, and it contained a bit of Scott Steiner's worthless run in the fed. I was looking him over, and he was quite larger than all of the other participants.

This made me think:

Did Scott Steiner take steriods? I could go either way on this one. Any thoughts?

i think he did

someone will move it eventually. Jake or Jonny is my guess.

Steiner was always buff. IMO he was to buff. He had to have taken steroids. Not many people can look that big without some sort of roid.

I have no powers in the Live Discussion forums...

But yes, he has had more steroids than anyone on Earth pumped into him. More than Test.

I have no powers in the Live Discussion forums...

But yes, he has had more steroids than anyone on Earth pumped into him. More than Test.

And thats saying something.Can,t wait for TNA Drug testing.:)

I put it in the bar room because it is an obvious question. I posted it for some giggles. Should it be somewhere else?

I've been in Italy for two weeks where everything is in a different language. Cut me some slack!

I have a friend who speaks Italian. Like I give a shit, he's half from one of the worst countries in the world. Only good thing to result from Italy being there is The Sopranos.

All his mates are smart arse cunts too. One took his A-Levels early and got seven A's. I didn't even take seven A-Levels. And they're all either rich or foreign. I'm not even sure why I'm friends with him, the guy himself is a cunt too.

Hecks ya they would. New alphabet and everything. I have a friend who studied abroad there in the fall, though. He caught on pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back