Scorpio Sky should be blacklisted from wrestling!

Should Scorpio Sky be blacklisted from wrestling for his comments?

• Yes, completely ignant and offensive.

• No, I agree with the guy.

• I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way!

Results are only viewable after voting.

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Scorpio Sky(Mason Andrews in TNA) recently tweeted these extremely offensive remarks. Be aware, these statements are outrageously offensive.

Scorpio Sky‏@ScorpioSky
Potentially politically incorrect tweet coming. You have been warned...

Remember when it was ok to be straight?

I have no problem with gay people but nowadays it seems if you're NOT attracted to the same sex you're considered homophobic.

As far as I'm concerned, not only does he not deserve a job with WWE or TNA, but he should be blacklisted from wrestling entirely. There is no room in this world for people like him and I think everyone should make him aware of that. I'm so angry right now. Damnnitttt

Nick Jackson from Generation Me/Young bucks agreed with Sky's comments.

The Young Bucks‏@NickJacksonYB
@ScorpioSky I agree.

^Proof that even homos are homophobic.

The Young Bucks‏@MattJackson13
@ScorpioSky Remember when it was okay to eat at Chick-Fil-A?

^You guys are no longer welcome at Lady Gaga concerts...
What a disappointment. Low life mormons.

Kind of true. Or at least where I used to live...

Of course, Where I grew up, if a white colored person got into a fight with another colored person, even if he didn't start it, It automatically becomes a race thing.

Guys I got another one for the witch hunt! Actually two!

I can't wait till it becomes illegal to be the slightest bit homophobic or unsupporting of gay marriage and we're able to execute the bastards.

[YOUTUBE]F-wx0imXCE0[/YOUTUBE]

It breaks my heart to hear everyone in that video cheering and clapping as hurtful, ignant comments are thrown around like nothing.

Completely overblown reaction Jenks, and it seems to me he's talking about the extent to which people will throw around the words 'homophobe' or 'racist' at the slightest hint of a comment relating to someone's sexuality or race. To an extent he's right. People are so over-sensitised to these ideas that they point fingers in every which direction and make such issues worse as a result.

Honestly I've never even heard of Mason Andrews.

EDIT: Looked it up, it was the guy from Destination X. If I saw him that recently he must be very forgetable. Rape jokes, racism and now this, what a week for controversial comments in professional wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back