Say Hello to the "iMPACT! Players"

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
My very own stable, and a WZ first if I'm not mistaken, no?

Seeing as the cool thing to do right now seems to be shitting on TNA at every step, a few of us "apologists" have had enough and appropriately have started our very own faction – the iMPACT! Players – as you'll note from our matching signature graphics (created by me).

Our goal?

To defend the "un-defendable" – TNA.

Who are we?
• It's Damn Real!
• Riaku
• Reddannihilation
• Tiger Wall Feint
• shattered dreams
• Gelgarin
• Kenny Powers
• Numbers

Who doesn't love a faction, anyway? Coolest thing about pro-wrestling if ya ask me.

It wouldn't the the first WZ faction no, hell there's still one active from my understanding, the Jersey Triad is a faction (right?)

Factions you say?

Hmm...

Could it be time?

EDIT: I believe it is. The nWZo was better, and bigger, than any TNA faction you might have.

nWZo was a blast, and with Tenta's recent return, and the fact that it's near its anniversary, I think it's time to revive it. Or at least pay tribute to it.

Uh yeah the original Impact Players were IC, Rusty, Sparky, Polley and me. They became the Horsemen of OCW.

I'd love to see you garner six people not directly related to you to watch a national wrestling promotion on a weekly basis, let alone over a million. :lol:
Is wasting money on acquisitions that will do nothing but suck the life and energy from my television product a requisite of this challenge? If so, TNA might have me beat.

Well, at least we know that TNA will have at least 5 viewers in the rating this week. I think it's an improvement from last week. Finally, the ratings are going up.

SHIT! IDR,wait! I thought they were just sigs. Last time factions were made utter mayhem broke out in the Bar Room and the staff was pissed as fuck. I remember that one group started then Doc got all nostalgic then all hell broke loose. Macca debuted, two guys got banned and xfear locked all threads related to a stable. Oh shit. I'm still an iMPACT! Player, just don't push this more than it needs to. I don't wanna relive the WZ Job Squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back