Sam's 4 to vote 4

Who should the third and fourth men be?

• Jeff Jarrett

• Kurt Angle

• Chris Benoit

• Samoa Joe

• Randy Savage

Results are only viewable after voting.
How can Jarrett be overrated? Few people like him. Fewer are even aware of his achievements. He's hated. If that's overrated, then he must really, really suck balls. Which he doesn't.

I should probably come to my decision soon. Looks like Angle and Benoit. If it weren't for Styles I could have a bit of a technical theme going on here. Then again, I already gave Kurt his own campaign HQ. He's like my secret fifth man, so... Benoit/Savage? Savage does have a big fan base. Maybe I'll just go for Benoit/Jarrett.

It's Angle and Savage for me, with Benoit coming really close. There's not been enough of Joe to endorse him when he gets against the big dogs, but I'll vote for him until he gets up against a clearly dominant opponent.

Jarrett is completely overrated and I'd only vote for him against the worst of the worst, to be honest.

Jarrett might be one of the greatest heel s of all time, he is on of the most hated guys in the history of the business, very few have been able generated as much heel heat as this guy does, remember Slamaversery a few years back when he won the KOTM match, place looked like it was gonna riot, how many other guys can say they've gotten a heel reaction like that in the past 10 years?

This was a tough choice for me between Benoit and Angle. Two of the best technicians out there. While Benoit will be diminished for what he did in his final hours (and he should be), this is a wrestling tournament and you don't consider what they did outside the ring, it is what they did inside, and there weren't many who did it like Benoit. One of those who could though was Angle. Angle is one of the best this business has. A great heel, good face, great in the ring, on the mic, and has a good moveset. It was close, but he slightly edges Benoit.

Savage. There's no point in backing Benoit, he doesn't stand a chance. It won't affect him as much as last year, but if he came up against someone moderately good in the 3rd round or so, he will go out.

Right, I've chosen my final two. I'll still be backing Angle and keeping his campaign headquarters open, however. That's not to say he's my number one guy - I have no order - I just put too much effort into that to throw it away.

So, it's Jarrett, Styles, Benoit and Lesnar as my group. My Elite Four, if you will. I hope you stocked up on Super Potions and status healers. You better not be carrying any HM slaves, motherfucker!

I can't wait for Styles vs. HHH in TNA. Styles is the TNA HHH, so that is nothing short of an epic encounter.

I take it this will only be closed in the event that all four are taken out. Matter of fact, I decree that this will only be closed in the event that all four are taken out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back