Benoit Conspiracy?

It's an interesting note and kind of a who knows scenario. The official record will always say Benoit did it until Sullivan confesses (if he did it). Until then, it's an interesting whodunnit scenario that does leave one glimmer of hope alive for Benoit fans.

But, it's also true that Benoit had severe mental issues toward the end of his life and that if he was the killer, which he likely was, I'll never believe that the real Chris Benoit was the one who did it. When he did the deed, he was so mentally ill that there's no way you could really say that was Benoit.

This thread is even crazier than Chris Benoit's mental state. I honestly can't believe that even after it's been nearly two years, some of us are still holding onto the Kevin Sullivan conspiracy theory. How could Sullivan have possibly gotten away with such a crime, especially being as out of shape and old as he is now, and the fact that he was in FLORIDA which was several states away?

You also need to look no further than the disturbing "Letters to Eddie" journal that Benoit began writing after Eddie's death. We all know of the brainscan results that showed that Benoit's mind was already disfigured, resembling that of an Alzheimer's patient. The mental anguish caused by the death of his long-time best friend was the nudge that sent him off the deep end. Considering it contained messages hinting that Benoit was getting ready to see Eddie again "soon" is further evidence that the guy was nuts and obviously planning something.

You've also gotta keep in mind, that the only people who think this was some sort of conspiracy are kids on wrestling forums who have little knowledge of what was going on with Benoit and with the crime scene. Chris Benoit's closest friends have accepted this, and while it may come as a shocker (nobody expected the guy to murder his family!), it'd been widely stated that Benoit was acting very strangely in the days leading to the tragedy.

Look, I was as just a big Benoit fan as most of us, and I want nothing more than for him to be innocent. But you can't let the fact that we are fans stand in the way of the obvious facts. Benoit is 100% guilty, there was no conspiracy theory.

This thread is even crazier than Chris Benoit's mental state. I honestly can't believe that even after it's been nearly two years, some of us are still holding onto the Kevin Sullivan conspiracy theory. How could Sullivan have possibly gotten away with such a crime, especially being as out of shape and old as he is now, and the fact that he was in FLORIDA which was several states away?

You also need to look no further than the disturbing "Letters to Eddie" journal that Benoit began writing after Eddie's death. We all know of the brainscan results that showed that Benoit's mind was already disfigured, resembling that of an Alzheimer's patient. The mental anguish caused by the death of his long-time best friend was the nudge that sent him off the deep end. Considering it contained messages hinting that Benoit was getting ready to see Eddie again "soon" is further evidence that the guy was nuts and obviously planning something.

You've also gotta keep in mind, that the only people who think this was some sort of conspiracy are kids on wrestling forums who have little knowledge of what was going on with Benoit and with the crime scene. Chris Benoit's closest friends have accepted this, and while it may come as a shocker (nobody expected the guy to murder his family!), it'd been widely stated that Benoit was acting very strangely in the days leading to the tragedy.

Look, I was as just a big Benoit fan as most of us, and I want nothing more than for him to be innocent. But you can't let the fact that we are fans stand in the way of the obvious facts. Benoit is 100% guilty, there was no conspiracy theory.
Close the thread now. This is the only and last thing people need to read.

*clap clap clap*

Well said, well said!

I kinda dabled in the IT WAS KEVIN! conspiracy too... for a short while. I just didnt believe it was all steriod. Though I do support Chris Nowiski's findings of brain damage... that's the one I go on. You guys should read up on it if you havent already. I also think it's interesting how after Chris Nowinski made his points public, that the WWE cut all ties with him... hmmm... in any event. Chris [Benoit] either is a killer, or isn't. I dont care. I still think he was awesome... For all of you who want to judge Benoit on the last 72 hours of his life, you can do so, but you are missing the point of what Chris Benoit was all about and you just need to get over yourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back