SAG Awards LD

I love Michael C. Hall but I really wanted it to go to Jon Hamm or Bryan Cranston who is fucking incredible on Breaking Bad.

Bryan Cranston I could understand but I Despise Mad Men. It does not deserve all the hype it gets.

Betty White deserves this Life Achievement award. She has always been magnificent from the Golden Girls to Lake Placid. Congratulations.

Why has Vince not contacted Betty White to host Raw yet? She would draw more people then anyone else.

No big complaints from the show as a whole. I would have liked to see The Hurt Locker win best ensemble cast but Inglorious Basterds is not a bad choice. Good show, much better then the Globes.

Eh, pretty predictable wins, although I'll shit myself if Sandra Bullock wins the Oscar. Jeff Bridges, Christoph Waltz, and Mo'Nique: all locks at this point.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1744083 said:
Monk win?? Or did my boy Tony pull the O-fer.

No go for Monk.

Eh, pretty predictable wins, although I'll shit myself if Sandra Bullock wins the Oscar. Jeff Bridges, Christoph Waltz, and Mo'Nique: all locks at this point.

Eh, they fucked Rourke over last year when he won every major award leading in so well see if Bridges can pull it off. It will be a damn shame if he does not.

I was too busy at some club called Therapy to be watchin this ish, what happened?

Not much the regular awards shit. Christoph Waltz doesn't know how to talk in front of a crowd. Betty White got a lifetime achievement award. The usual.

Jeff Bridges-Best Male Actor
Christoph Waltz- Best Supporting Male
Sandra Bullocks- Best Female Actress
Mo'Nique- Best Supporting Actress
Inglorious Basterds- Best Ensemble Cast
Alec Balwin- Best actor in a comedy tv show
Tina Fey- Best actress in a comedy tv show
Mad Men- Best drama tv show
Michael C. Hall- Best male actor in a drama tv show

Yeah that's it I think.

I fucking love Sandra Bullock. Glad to see she's getting so many awards and praises. Here's hoping she wins the Oscar. Like Tdigs said though... I'll be shocked if she does.

Oh my fucking god when is the press going to get off of 30 Rock's dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back