• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Safari Man

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
New Prison name: Take Pricks like a Man

He's here mostly because he's an idiot. But, while that's not against our rules, his constant spamming and failure to follow our rules is. Throw in the fact he seems to think the way to get help is by insulting Staff, and you can see why he's here.

Dumbass is lucky we still let him post here, and then he insults us. How stupid can some people be?

Good, now I can blow off some steam here.

Safari Man, your sigs are good. However, you NEED to stop making sigs for every fucking request in the request thread. Especially when those requests have already been met multiple times.

Safari Man, I like your sigs, but I sincerely hate you.

Oh yeah, that Sandman avatar of yours is crap.

I love the reasons why they come here.

Wait it's the same everytime.

Step by Step into Prison.

1. Spamming.
2. Deny, deny, deny.
3. Get your back against the wall.
4. Admit (sort of and fake apology).
5. Do it again.
6. Then comes the whole FUK U!!, Cunt!! and the always popular NAZI MODZ!!
7. Welcome to Prison.

Don't drop the soap and all the rest of it. Black market sex and tobacco is all the business here.

Especially seeing as he is an Admin here.

Do you know the rankings here.

-Administrator
-G/S-Moderator
-Prisoner
-Banned

Guess where Slyfox is?

Alright. So do people actually make serious post in here or is it just a fucking around type of thing where every thread I make will get harrassed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back