• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AgeOf619rko

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
In here for the various violations:

1) Spamming up our new Digital Arts and Graphics forum because he's an idiot and can't read rules.

2) Flaming an Administrator

3) Use of the "f" word which is a violation of our Prejudiced Comments clause in the Rules.

but most importantly

4) Not knowing the difference between an Administrator and a Moderator

Like I said in my return PM to you, which I don't think you'll be able to read a while, the difference is very clear. A moderator can infract you...I can fuck with your entire account.

Your new Prison name is Dirty Spamchez. You will remain in Prison until I get tired.

Maybe people have it set to "Remember Me"?

Oh goodie, Another one. But yea, I use Opera wand, So I click on that wand at the top of my broswer, and it automaticly types in my username and password. For some reason when I logged in, I had doubled my account, so there was wwetributes897 joined in jan 2010, then theres I Want To Suck Obama Off, joined in april 2009.

I think you guys should wait till the name change, maybe a week or so, after the user has already been confirmed he's in prison, though hell, I don't care. He's in prison, he deserves it. Sounds like an idiot anyways, so if he can't login, that's a win win for all of us.

Oh goodie, Another one. But yea, I use Opera wand, So I click on that wand at the top of my broswer, and it automaticly types in my username and password. For some reason when I logged in, I had doubled my account, so there was wwetributes897 joined in jan 2010, then theres I Want To Suck Obama Off, joined in april 2009.

I think you guys should wait till the name change, maybe a week or so, after the user has already been confirmed he's in prison, though hell, I don't care. He's in prison, he deserves it. Sounds like an idiot anyways, so if he can't login, that's a win win for all of us.

Just to let you know, I made a plea to the warden to get you on parole from here after reviewing your progress. I made a strong pitch to get you out.

Even though you were denied, he agreed with me that you are vastly improving, and that is being noted. All he said is needed is a little more time, and to keep up the good work.

If you do that, you will be out of here soon.

Just to let you know, I made a plea to the warden to get you on parole from here after reviewing your progress. I made a strong pitch to get you out.

Even though you were denied, he agreed with me that you are vastly improving, and that is being noted. All he said is needed is a little more time, and to keep up the good work.

If you do that, you will be out of her soon.

Bullshit. How such a smart poster like you can make such a silly statement, Sidious, I do not know.

If you do that, you will be out of her soon.

Thank you Sidious, That means a lot. That motivates me to try harder, and to I'll keep posting, and..I'll stay away from Macca.

I've learned a lot while I've been in here. About how to deal with people, how to make a thread, how to organize my ideas. I think it was a good decision for you guys to put me here, and when I get out, the wrestling spam zone will be ready for all my ideas on how the wwe should do their work.

Thank you Sidious, That means a lot. That motivates me to try harder, and to I'll keep posting, and..I'll stay away from Macca.

I've learned a lot while I've been in here. About how to deal with people, how to make a thread, how to organize my ideas. I think it was a good decision for you guys to put me here, and when I get out, the wrestling spam zone will be ready for all my ideas on how the wwe should do their work.

Do yourself a favour and stay away from the Bar Room if you get out. Guaranteed if you start posting in there again, you'll be back in here in no time.

I don't think so. Unless I say the F word, or post a bad sig, I think anything else goes there. And I won't break any of those rules, I learned my lesson the last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back