A Hardcore Wrestling Match I wrote.

Safari.GFX

Rehabilitated
Wrote this a long time ago, back in February. Thought I would share it for anyone who wants to give feedback.
------------

"The Jungle Warrior" Safari Man V. Big Daddy Bull!

"Hello everyone, I'm Gorilla Manshoon, and welcome to this momentous occasion in professional wrestling; the rebirth of TPW! For the life of me I didn't think this day would ever come! So many times people have wanted this event to happen, only to have their dreams shattered in disbelief. Well the time has come and the stars have come out to join in the celebration!

Alongside me is my broadcast partner, Bobby "The Shill" Weezer! Bobby, do you have any words for the fans out there?"

"Finally, I get to talk? Thank you! No, I don't have anything to say to these humanoids--"

"--Will you stop--"

"--other than this: If you think this show would have been any bigger without Bobby baby, you're a few nickels short of a dollar, if you catch my drift! The stars are out tonight, and no star is bigger than yours truly!"

"Well how do you feel about the new stars that have come out tonight? Big Daddy Bull seems ready to go after many months of inactivity. Ring rust may play a factor in this match, considering his opponent has been plying his trade pretty consistently."

"Well I think Big Baby Meathead should have had a cattle prod taken to him a long time ago! Have you ever heard him speak?! He talks about as good as he looks! And that's not a pretty sight folks! Anyways Lets go to Joey Styles who has Big Daddy Bull "

Joey: Welcome, I'm Joey Styles and my guest today is the TPW original Big Daddy Bull! Now, Bull. Tonight is a monumental night as TPW returns for one night only!

Bull: Wait... One night only? Who the hell signs your pay check boy? We're back! We're better then ever.

Joey: Oh My God!!!!!!!!!

Bull: Don't Orgy!, It's been long time coming, and tonight I face The Jungle Warrior.

Joey: Oh yeah, what do you think about it?

Bull: Do I have to do your job for you? I am pumped! I have nothing but respect for Safari, but I am a TPW original. I am extreme.

As Bull says that Safari Man steps into the view.

Safari: Extremely underestamative.

Bull: Dude, I don't think that's even a word.

Safari: You're from Kentucky, how the hell would you know? Listen, You're a TPW original, I respect the hell out of that, but I'm not someone you can just brush off. I'm here, and I'm here to make an impact. I'll do what it takes to win tonight, if I have to set you on fire and stab you, I'll do it. I am going to give it my all tonight, and I wouldn't expect any less from you.

Bull: You'll have my best. You can bet on that. Eventhough I wont need it

Safari shoves bull, and Bull comes back with a mean right hand. sending Safari to the ground holding his face.

Bull: Welcome TPW, Safari.

"Well there ya have it, Bull just knocked Safari on his ass."

"Well, in any event, letssend it down to ring side

The opening guitar riffs of AC/DC’s Hit Song, You Shook Me All night Long roar through out the packed TPW arena. On the tron Safari's video plays:

Mixed reactions go throughout the crowd. Tonight was different, tonight he was going to rebound from his XWA losts against Dante Cross and Mike DeverThere are no If and’s or buts about it, he has to. I mean, to him it was must, to win every match,

The opening guitar riffs blared throughout the arena. Everyone in attendance looks at the entrance ramp waiting for The Jungle Warrior.

Then, as soon as the Vocals start in the song, Safari Man steps out from behind the curtain. He walks about ten feet out to the middle of the Ramp. He looks to his left then to his right, the starts to nod his head a little, then looks to his left and nods his head a little.

Safari Man has a black robe. He extends his arms outward and looks up. Gold Fire works shoot out towards him. He throws his arms up, then back down. The robe falls off of him. He punches the air like the MMA fighter that he is. He takes about 6 steps forward or maybe about 8 steps. He claps his hand and starts to walk down to the ring with exitment running though his vains for his TPW debut.
Safari slaps hands with most people in the front row but as doing so, he spots a young boy in the corwd, bout 4 rows in, the boy has on a Safari shirt, and has a sign “ I’m a Jungle Warrior” Safari hops over the steel barrier that keeps the crowd from raging after the ever so hansom Safari Man. He says a few words to the boy and the boys father, his father pulls out a sharpi, and hands it to Safari. Safari gladly signs the poster, knowing that he may of just changed this young boys life, a since of proudness tingles through Safari Man’s body.

Safari Man Jumps from the ground up to the ring. He hops over the top rope and runs to the other side of the ring and jumps up on top of the turn buckle. He points out at the crowd with his right arm, and smiles at the crowd. Once situated in the ring, the Ring announcer begins.

Ring announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall, it is the return of TPW!!!!!! Now in the ring, from the deepest dephts of the Jungle, he is the future of TPW, The Jungle Warrior!!!!!!!!!! Safariiiii Mannnn!!!!!

The crowd erupts with cheers loud enough to blow eardrums, Safari asks the ring announcer for the mike, and he politly recieves it. Safari takes the Mike in his hand a flips it up in the air and catches it, then taps I on the top a couple times, he turns to the crowd and begins to speak.

Safari: You know... Im going to keep this short, so we can get the wrestling, but I just want to tell you guys how pumped I am on debuting here in the newly reopened TPW. You know, there was a time where I slept in my car, there were times as a child where my mom would go out for 3 days at a time, and I wouldn’t eat, and after all that, I am standing here infront of all you fans, I m standing here infront of a locker room of superstars, as a accomplshed Mixed Martial Artist, and an acomplished Wrestler. I am proud to call myself a TPW wrestler, I am proud to cash my check for this company, I am proud to be apart of the great history this company has. So I would like to thank all you fans for coming out to watch me perform at my best, and that’s exactly what I plan to do!

Safari hands the mic to the ring announcer, and stands in his corner, using the ropes to stretch as TPW TV goes to a commercial break.

The TPW logo pops back on screen as the ring announcers welcome the millions of fans at home, into our home, The TPW arena.

With in seconds the arena goes black, then flashing lights, flash through out the arena, purple lights, green lights,enough to cause eyplispy. Loud music blares through out the city, as th audience jump to the feet and throw up Bull's signature hand sign, holding up signs like "You can't handle the Bull-Shit!" and chanting "Bull, Bull! Bull!" Bull walks out to the very top of the entrance ramp, and throws his hands up his signature hand gsture, then takes one last look out into the crowd, knowing that history is being reborn, knowing that TPW is back, and knowing that a legacy is continuing tonight, on TPW TV.

Bull sprints down to the ring, and slides into the ring, he runs to the turn buckle and holds his arms up,, he does a back flip off of the turn buckle. and plays to the crowd for a little bit.

The Ring Announcer is now in the ring.

Ladies and Gentlemen, now in the ring, he is from Lexinton, Kentucky, he is a TPW original, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is The Crown Prince of Hardcore, The Reject, The one, the only, Big Daddy Bullllll!

Bull and Safari stare at each other, both have a smile on there face, they can't help it. Bull walks over to safari and extends his hand, Safari gladly accepts and turns it into a hug, as they separate, the referee signals for the bell to ring.

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

Safari and Bull lock eyes in the middle of the ring,each man in there respective corner, they both start to slowly walk to the cent of the ring, with each step gaining speed. they walk into the middle and lock up. Safari seems to get the best of it,as Bull is forced down to one knee. Safari is using all his weight to hold Bull down. just as Bull seems to be fighting back, Safari knees Bull right in the face..... Hey, this is extreme rules. Safari starts to pound away at bull... one stiff hit after another, Bull is now on both knees in the middle of the ring, Safari runs to the ropes and comes back with a drop kick, laying Bull out. Safari rolls under the bottom rope,and leans under the rind to see what he could find. Safari emerges from under the ring skirt with a barb wired baseball bat. he throws it into the ring, he also grabs a trash can and throws it into the ring, along with some can lids and street signs. As Safari stands back up, Bull runs and hits a suacide dive. Bull gets to his feet quickly, and walks over to where the ring announcer is sitting an grabs the chair. Safari is almost to his feet when Bull smashes him with the steel chair right in the back of the head.

Safari leans over on the steel steps, and Bull goes for another chair shot, but Safari moves out of the way, all the chair hit was the steel steps, Safari low blows Bull, causing bull to drop the chair. Safari grabs bull by the hairand smashes his head into the steel steps, the sound of flesh meeting cold hard steel, echo though out the crowded TPW arena. Safari Irish whips him into the barrier separating the fans from the ring area. While Bull is leaning against the barrier, Safari delivers a few knife edge chops, turning the chest of Bull red. Safari walk over and lifts up the skirt of the ring, and pulls out a tool box, he sets it pn the edge of the ring, and opens it up. Inside is a wrench. Safari grips it tightly as he turns around he hits bull in the ribs with the tool. Bull gasps for breath as Safari hits him once more with it. Safari drops he tool, and cloths lines him over the barrier.

Safari is still on the other side of the barrier and Bull is in with the crowd. Safari grabs a trash can and puts it over Bull's head. Safari steps up on the barrier and drop kicks bull with the trash can on his head. Safari picks Bull up and suplexes bull on the barrier,Now, Safari is in with the cord nd Bull is on the other side. Safari steps up on the barrier with a Kendo stick in his hand, as he starts chanting T P Dubya, T P dubya! The Crowd joins in as the chant echos throughout the arena. TPW! TPW! Bull is now to his feet and Safari jumps off the barrier but bull catches Safari and drives him into the edge of ring, nearly breaking Safari's spine. Bull drives him into the ring again, and again. Bull let go and picks up a stop sign, he busts Safari over the head not once, but twice. Bull drop the sign only to pick up the Kendo stick.

Bull takes one good look at the stick then swings at Safari's head. Hitting him hard, Bull then delivers a shot to the ribs of Safari. Safari falls to all fours and Bull swings wildly multiple times over and over again very quickly until the stick breaks. Bull then holds the broken stick up in the air and lets out a loud scream "T C Fucking Dubya!." Then, Bull walks over to the bell ringer and grabs the ring bell, Bull hits Safari with the ring bell. Bull then pulls a ladder from under the ring and sets in on the barrier, and the ring, creating a bridge if you will. Bull then puts Safari on the ladder and lays a steel chair over the face of Safari. Bull climbs into the ring, then Bull climbs to the top rope, looks out to the crowd and then jumps and hits a 450 leg drop onto Safari, squeezing Safari's head inbetween the chair and the ladder, breaking the ladder in half. The crowd begins to chant very loudly:

"Oh My God!"

"Oh My God!"

"Oh My God!"

Both men are on the floor. It takes several minutes before bull gets up.Bull walks over and grabs the steel steps and picks them up, he throws them into the ring, and walks over to safari. he picks Safari up, and slams Safari's head against of edge of the ring. Then Bull rolls Safari into the ring. Bull lifts up the skirt of the ring and pulls out a bag of thumb tacks, then rolls into the ring. Safari is to his knees, and bull hits him in the head with the bag of thumbtacks. Safari falls to his stomach. Bull drags Safari by the hair to the steel steps, which he had already put in the ring.

Bull opens up the bag of tacks and pours them onto the bottom step, every last one of them. Then rips the string out of the bag. He walks over to safari who is on one knee, and wraps the string around safari's neck and chokes Safari with it. Bull is behind Safari pulling up on the string, continuing to choke him, Bul places his foot on Safari's back, and pulls on the rope, the rope breaks from all the forcer and Safari goes right into the steel steps and the thumbtackes. Bull just delivered a Curb stomp onto the tack covered steel steps. But Bull isn't finished yet, He grabs a steel chair, and hits Safari with it. Safari's head virtually smashes in between the Steel Steps and the chair. Bull hits Safari again with the chair,wedging the tacks even farther into Safari's face. Bull then walks over to the corner and wedges the steel chair inbetween the ropes. He walks back to Safari and picks up his head. The crowd can see the tacks enbeded into Safari's head. Bull Picks Safari up, and goes to Irish whip Safari to the ropes, Safari runs to the ropes but jumps to to the top rope and does a moonsault onto Bull. Safari hits it and goes for the pin

One!
Two!

Bull kicks out. Safari just rolls over, hurt to badly to get up at the moment. Bull takes a few minutes to get to his feet, as does Safari. Safari picks up a trash can lid on his way to his feet and hits Bull with it, Bull looks drunk as he stuggles to stay on his feet. Safari swings again, but bull ducks under and hits a back body drop. Bull gets to his feet, and starts to stomp on Safari Man. one stomp after another. Bull grabs the trash can lid that was used on him and climbs to the top rope. Bull jumps off and puts the lid under his leg, hitting a top rope leg drop using a trash can lid. Bull gets to his feet as the crowd chants:

"Get the Tables!"

*Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap!*

"We want Tables!"

*Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap!*

Bull starts to clap along with the crowd, as he is visibly out of breath, but Bull is a TPW warrior, and he is going to give the TPW Nation what they want, even if it cost him his body. Bull walks over and steps through the ropes, and jumps down to the outside, he pulls out a table from under the ring, he puts the table under the bottom rope, then he goes back under and pulls out a ladder, and puts that under the bottom rope. The Ladder is halfway in the ring and half way out. Bull rolls into the ring, Safari is at the other end of the ladder holding onto it, trying to move it, Bull runs to the other side of the ring to the ropes and bounces back, then uses Safari's back to jump over the top rope, and lands on the other end of the ladder out side of the ring. Causing the ladder to smash into Safari's face like a teetor totter. Safari is instantly busted open, and his whole face is swolen. He is not able to see out of his left eye.

Bull is laying on the outside of the ring holding his tale bone from the landing on the ladder. The ladder fell to the out side. The referee knees down to Safari and tries to call of the match, Safari gets to a knee and pushes the referee off of him. Safari sets up the table near the corner of the ring he takes several moments to do so, and while he is, Bull rolls into the ring. Safari's doesn't know that Bull is in the ring, much less does he knoww Bull has a Barbed Wired Bat. Once Safari is done setting the table up, Bull hits Safari in the back with the bat. Tearing at Safari's flesh. Safari Drops to his knees, in pain. Bull then grinds the the Barbwire into Safari's face, moving it back and forth, tearing at the already bloody and swolen face. Bull, then takes one last shot at Safari's chest, then drops the bat.

Bull grabs the table and close the legs of it. Then Bull leans it in the corner. Bull then grabs Safari and goes to irish whip him into the table, Safari blocks the whip, and locks in a cobra clutch. Safari has it in for a few seconds an then hits a cobra clutch backdrop. Safari rolls out of the ring and lifts up the skirt of the ring. Out he pulls a gas can. The crowd erupts. Though Safari's face is nearly ripped off, and there's more blood then a murdur scene. Safari goes into the ring and pours the gasoline over the table, which is vertical leaning in the corner of the ring. He drenches it then tosses the gas can out of the ring. Safari then takes off his shoe, and grabs a box of matches out of his shoe. He takes a look at bull, who is using the ropes to try to get to his feet. Safari lights the match, and throws it at the table, igniting the table and a part of the ring on fire. Safari then pulls a set of brass knuckles out of his pocket, He walks over to bull and hits him with the brass knucks, right in the face. Safari hits him again, and again. Busting Bull open. Safari hits and hits him until his knuckles get sore. Then Safari grabs him by his hair.

Safari Puts Bull's head in between his legs in a power bomb position. Safari tries to lift him but fails at the first attempt. Safari tries again and gets him up, he run with him over to the corner and throws him into the corner, through the flaming table!!!!The crowd chants:

"Holy Shit!"

"Holy Shit!"

Bull is sitting in the corner unconscious, and on fire. Ring side crews quickly put him out. Safari grabs a chair and walks over to the corner that bull is in. He wedges it into the ropes, right infront of Bull's face. Safari then walks over the the other corner, he climbs the turnbuckle and takes once last look at the crowd. He says a quick prayer then jumps and hits a coast to coast on Bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both men lay there, both battered, both broken, both on the brink of death, all for the company they both love, TPW! Safari gathers enough strengh to roll Bull over, and out one arm over Bull. The official counts:

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner, The Jungle Warrior! Safari Man!!

Welcome to the jungle by Guns N' Rose starts to play. As the crowd chants over the music.

"TPW"

"TPW"

"TPW"

Safari slowly makes his way to his feet, as Bull rolls over to his stomach, Safari helps Bull to his feet, then they both share a hug, showing they both have respect for each other,and for the fans. Safari raises his hand syblolising not a win for him ,but a win for TPW and for the fans.

TPW goes off air with the image of Safari and Bull raising each others hand.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back