Safari Man/Takes Pricks Like A Man For Clemency!

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
I'm certainly no mod, and I'm nowhere near an Admin, but I gotta say this guy has done his time here.

He was put in here July 17th. It's now January 1st of the New Year, and he's had quite a stretch.

It comes to my understanding that he was a spammer, and ended up insulting the staff, but for the last while now, he really has improved. Plus, he is an excellent Sig maker, one of our bests.

I was in here a good 4 and a half months, and I thought that was a long time, he's been in here for nearly 7 months now. Like I said, I'm not exactly..experienced when it comes to these things, it's up to the big dogs upstairs, but this guy seems know what he did wrong, and won't do it again.

Just think about it. ;)

Hamler and Sully think he should be released! Quick, Sly... Let him out! :rolleyes:

Guys, I really don't think this will help him.

He still comes back. Most prisoners leave after being gone for a long time, then never return. He's got real life issues, work, providing for his family, and yet he still came back and is showing contribution to getting out. Not exactly an every day thing, but if he's released it might motivate him more.

Well Crock, it won't help with all the negative attitude. :disappointed: ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back