Ryder VS Kane at Wrestlemania 28

Ryder and Kane is the only thing that makes sense right now. I'm not saying it's the best choice, but I really don't know where else you go with Kane with this little time left until the event, especially when his feud with Cena is ongoing.

I don't really want this match to happen anytime soon and it should not get anywhere near Mania 28. The simple reason being that Zack Ryder is nowhere big enough to beat a monster like Kane. In fact, if you put Zack and Kane in a match right now, the logical booking would be for Kane to destroy Ryder. And that is something I would not want to see again. Ryder just does not have the big victories under his belt to make a victory over Kane look believable. Sure he won against Dolph but one win isn't enough.

The only way this match could be a good one is if they book it like the Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker ladder match from 2002 where Hardy kept getting beat up but got up every single time in a testament to his never say die spirit. Something similar here could make Ryder's career just like it did for Hardy. Still even a performance like that from Ryder does not look believable to me at this point. I expect Kane to lose at Elimination Chamber to Cena and so it would be better if he gets a victory over someone slightly more important than Ryder so that continue being his dominating self.

Actually, I think booking this match like the Taker/Hardy ladder match would be fantastic. You could have Kane win, because he should, but portray Ryder in such a way that you begin to THINK he can win. So that way, when he loses, people remember his performance and not the outcome. Might be a good way to elevate him too. It could work.

NO, I dont think Kane and Ryder would sell, Also it would come off to unrealistic. Kinda like how the Rock n Cena vs R-truth n the Miz. We already know the outcome. Now maybe kane and Ryder handle eliminate eachother in the MITB match, even maybe a gimmick match.

i think it would sell, but it has to be done soon enough while ryder is liked, his gimic could easyily go stale just like the way carlitos and eugenes did. Their characters became boring.

Ryder has lost everything in the Cena/Kane storyline. First his title, then he gets injured, and now his girlfriend Eve is getting tormented as well. I could see Cena beating Kane and closing the ambulance door then the camera pans to the front of the ambulance and Ryder is driving. He looks back at Kane in the ambulance and says something like" Now I'm serious Bro!" He floors the gas and jumps out the ambulance and it crashes and it explodes! Next night on Raw Kane starts playing mind games with Ryder and Eve building a match at Wrestlemania. That match could definitely end like the Taker/Hardy ladder match. This is a win win scenario Kane: still a monster! Ryder: great push as a Face to mid card/main event status!

Logic dictates that the babyface would finally get his revenge at WM after all the things the heel did to him.

I'm sorry but I dont want to see Ryder go over Kane. It would look so unrealistic. Seeing a comedy goofball go over a monster heel :lmao:. No thanks, I'm praying Kane is not wrestling Ryder at WM.

MITB for Ryder or he tries to get his US title back from Swagger at WM.

I want Ryder vs Kane and he some how wins the match and steps it up, much like when Cena won the US title at his first Mania. Maybe a last man standing match and Zack managers to drop something on him or something similar. But it's a match i'd want to se with all this build up and is the logical choice for both, especially with Kane getting on and his job being building new stars and Zack needing that exact step for his next level of his career.

Logic dictates that the babyface would finally get his revenge at WM after all the things the heel did to him.

I'm sorry but I dont want to see Ryder go over Kane. It would look so unrealistic. Seeing a comedy goofball go over a monster heel :lmao:. No thanks, I'm praying Kane is not wrestling Ryder at WM.

MITB for Ryder or he tries to get his US title back from Swagger at WM.

I get what you are saying and I believe the WWE is aware a lot of people see Ryder that way. A goofball. But, he's also mega over and has a ton of potential. A win over Kane at Wrestlemania after everything Ryder's been through would make him infinitely more credible.

It has to be done right, though. He can't drop his gimmick, but he needs a more serious approach. I'm talking no more 100 woo woo woo's in his entrance, match, and ending. No more camera capturing fans for his youtube show. He can still give his headband to a little kid, that's a classic touch. And I think he can keep "woo woo woo" for his broski boot and even his catch phrase; but it HAS to be toned down.

They could even make Ryder look strong, but Kane still beats him because Ryder came back too early. Eventually, though, Kane is going to put Ryder over. It's what Kane's been doing forever.

well Ryder, storyline wise, has a broiken back. Even WWE are not idiotic enough to have us think he will be even able to walk let alone wrestle in 6 weeks time.
Ryder is just being used as a pawn in the Kane vs Cena story, Kane will end up with Eve by his side and Ryder will be written off tv once EC ppv is over. Ryder may get the push again in a few months when he comes back, but he will noty be involved in Kanes business leading to Mania and he certainly will not be anywhere near The Rock and Cena. Common sense marks please.

They could make this match very interesting if they try to. Keep Ryder off TV for a while, he can still appear in promos and interviews, however give him time off to heal his "injuries" then come back during a John Cena/Kane altercation. He seems like he is going to attack Cena, but completely destroys Kane, making him flee to the back. Continue doing this for a few weeks, and have Zack actually get the upper hand on Kane. Zack could cut promos on how Kane tried to end his career and cost him his girl. This could lead to some more promo time for Zack, and solidify him as a worthy opponent for Kane. Of course, they would have Kane go over on Ryder at Mania, but maybe the feud keeps going with Zack eventually winning against Kane at Extreme Rules

am i the only one who thinks a match with Ryder makes for better "TV" than a match with Orton?? Just another classic example of garbage writing and another quickly thrown together feud just for the sake of it because they didnt have anything for Orton at WM

what SHOULD have happened was Orton-Sheamus-Bryan for Title, and Kane/Ryder

IMO, i think they dropped the ball with this, for various reasons

A. Storyline makes sense, as Kane was the one who took out Ryder

B. More in the line of A, but would be nice to see a match happen at WM that was months in the making, and not just thrown together 3 weeks before biggest PPV of year

C. Ryder, a bit stagnant, gets the clean revenge win over Kane, adding some credibility to his character and career

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back