Rumoured Tag Team Revival - Who Should WWE Sign?

As much as I would love to see beer money in WWE...theres just one problem and thats the BEER part. There is no way WWE would promote drinking alcohol. End of story.

MCMG would put on epic matches so I'm all for them to jump ship!

Wouldn't mind seeing Mexican America aswell. Maybe a stable for Del Rio?

Brittish invasion would be great aswell

I'd like to see Jimmy yang come back but change the gimmick and turn heel with Yoshi?

La' Resistance were awsome a few years back aswell maybe maryse as manager to spice it up?

I could spend all day thinking of tag teams that would help the tag division but I like to keep my posts short n sweet ;)

Pretty keen to see these "kings" of wrestling debut and seeing if they live up to the hype

Well awhile ago, Triple H talked about reinventing the Tag Team divison. Something that most or nearly all of the IWC seem to agree with. The rebuilding process seem to start in tonight Raw with forming a new tag team. Kofi and Bourne is a good mix, but here are my questions.

What can WWE do to turn the Tag Team Divison around?

What teams they could create to help the division out?

Do you think the tag team divison will be as relevant as it was about 3 years ago?

Otunga and McGillicutty have to be the most bland unentertaining team there has ever been. Does anybody remeber Doug Fournas and Phil Lafon?

They really need to do something to do something to help there cause.

Otunga IMO should go singles. He has a great look and the man is jacked to the moon.

As for McGillicutty maybe pairing him with Husky Harris would be the better option. I always thought they looked better together.

I was going to say the Nasty Boys but somebody beat me to it. I think an established team coming in and saying the tag team devision is garbage would work well. They could put over a younger team such as Hennig/Ortunga or the Uso's.

Well awhile ago, Triple H talked about reinventing the Tag Team divison. Something that most or nearly all of the IWC seem to agree with. The rebuilding process seem to start in tonight Raw with forming a new tag team. Kofi and Bourne is a good mix, but here are my questions.

I think what started the process more than Kofi and Bourne is Jerry Lawler's comments about the tag champs, essentially calling them boring and saying they needed to show something. He was basically publicly indicting the whole division, in my opinion, and probably foreshadowing either a more entertaining team taking the belts off them or them reacting in some meaningful way that would "show something".

Lot of good suggestions I've seen. The problem I see though is that the roster is just too small unless you do away with the Raw/Smackdown brands, which I kinda think would be a good idea anyways. If you do that, then unify the world heavyweight championship with the WWE championship then yeah, I think it'd be a great idea to make a lot of these teams.

I like the Bourne Lethal team myself.
Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara as "Los Luchadores"
Hart Dynasty w/ Neidhart
The Usos
Kings of Wrestling
The DiBiase Brothers
The Corre or if not them then Justin Gabriel & Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry, R-Truth, Ezekiel Jackson, & David Otunga (or Titus O'Neil if you want to keep R-Truth or someone else in singles competition) as The Nation of Domination.

My wife was once watching Dinner Impossible on the Food Network, and Robert Irvine had to prepare dinner for a WWE PPV. That caught my attention, and so I started watching with her, and as help for the dinner he got Santino Marella and The Miz... ever since I've been dying to see them in a tag team together. Their chemistry was hilarious, they were great together. I really don't see it as a good idea to do it without Marella getting some kind of push first otherwise it'd look like The Miz was getting buried or something. But if they did tag together they could be...

My Awesome Snake

This one is neither here nor there but I always wanted to see Rikishi & Umaga tag together.

... "I did it for the shriveled up monkey penis" (Kudos to the people that know what two promos I'm combining there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back