• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumor: Tyson Kidd Getting Pushed

Finally, ive been the biggest fan of him for a whille, he could be a good main eventer if he has the mic skills (though we dont know) but he has the skill to be one. Hopefully he does something incredible at money in the bank. after that i would love to see him feud with Tensai and facing him at summerslam in a submission match then winning the king of the ring and becoming a IC champion. PLEASE WWE KEEP THIS PUSH GOING

If there were ever a time to push this Kidd it was when he and David Hart Smith split, but the moment wasn't capitalized on well and an opportunity was missed.

Although, at that time, I figured the company would be pushing Hart, not Kidd. That Hart went out the door while Kidd remained showed me (for the millionth time) that despite all the speculating we do as to who is in favor and who isn't, we don't have a clue as to the thinking of Creative and Vince McMahon. Just when we think we've spotted a trend or breakthrough, the company switches up on us and does something totally different.

Tyson Kidd is so very good at what he does: working a match. Unfortunately, that's the kind of thing that has caused him to be nothing more than a jobber. He's been given no mic time, so we don't know if he can inspire with his personality or not.

In the early days of Sin Cara, for instance, they needed guys to oppose him who were technically proficient, meaning they were capable of being in the right spot at the right time to sell Cara's flying maneuvers. Tyson Kidd was one of those early opponents, and he accomplished his task beautifully, which is to say he made Sin Cara look good while accomplishing nothing for himself. It kept Kidd employed since the company realized how valuable he is, even if the fans didn't.

Now, many of us are hoping Tyson's time has finally arrived; that he'll be given something of his own to run with. Personally, as much as I hate to say it, I think they might be building him up to look like a credible contestant in the next PPV. After that, he goes back to being a jobber, although I would love to be wrong on this one.

This source at F4WOnline.com must be really good.. I mean who thought Kidd might be getting a push, he only just went over Tensai (someone who beat Cena a few weeks ago) and got in the MIITB with another win.. I am so surprised by this.. *sarcasm over*

You think winning two matches automatically means you're getting pushed? At one point, Alex Riley scored a couple of clean pinfalls over The Miz not long after Miz lost the WWE Championship. Riley beat a former, long reigning WWE Champion so where's his push? He's relegated mostly to Superstars and NXT with an occassional appearance on Raw & SD! for jobbing purposes. You mentioned Tensai, but look where he is now. A few months ago, he beat John Cena 1 on 1 and scored a pinfall win over CM Punk in a tag match not long afterward. Last Monday, he loses to Tyson Kidd in less than 30 seconds. It was a flukey sort of win, but a clean one nonetheless. Winning a couple of matches isn't some written in stone guarantee you're getting a push. That's especially true with Vince McMahon, whose mind & moods can change like the weather.

whether he is getting a "push" or not the good thing for tyson kidd is he is back on one of the big two shows and is in one of the big matches at a ppv. If you would of asked him just 2 months ago where he would like to be in 6 months time i bet he would say being in a storyline on raw or smackdown constantly would be good and probably wouldnt even dream of a ppv spot.

It looks like there may be a fued with tensai coming up maybe after the fluke win and the attack backstage so i guess that is a push in the right direction if you look at it that way.

i would love to see him win his fued with tensai and go on to a solid mid card spot. He is a good worker and from what i have seen of him on NXT he can talk when given the chance.

So push or no push he is better off than he was a month ago as far as mainstream tv time goes. good luck to the lad

I would like to see him do well in MITB have a few good spots but he is not ready to win it but I would rather him then Tensai or santino I hope he is put in the IC title picture as I think him and Christain would put on very good matches as for mic skills as a heel they wern't that great when they tried to push him with Jackson andrews? But hopefully this push is better than his last one

i havent seen much of tyson kidd, but i believe he would make a very good mid-card guy. and, if fans push for it, i think he could make a nice stint as wwe champ or world heavyweight champ.

tyson kidd has a lot of talent, he has a good amount of charisma, and seems as though might have a good personality. now, if he could pull of some wins and become involved in a few somewhat big rivalries, he could make some championship pushes. i know i would like to see him do that at some point soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back