Royal Rumble Drinking Game

I probably won't. Ill read it tomorrow before school and catch a replay when i get home.

Fun was had by all, I think. Though there's quite a lot of beer left, so perhaps we should have used some of these other rules.

There's beer left? damn. On way back sat next to some fat middle aged woman's I miss the ginger girl. She was more fun!

I played a fun royal rumble drinking game, went like this. If there is another entrant take a drink, if michael cole is annoying you take a drink, actually if your computer is still working and there is more ale in the fridge just keep drinking until it's all gone.

Tasty's reaction when he realised he'd correctly guessed a Hornswaggle appearance was priceless. I wish you all could have seen it.

Should have videoed it along with the five minutes later with you and I yelling at everyone to remove him.

Another highlight was definitely the Dead or Alive drinking game and the unison marking out to Booker T and Diesel! Well it was marking out all night long!

Tasty's reaction when he realised he'd correctly guessed a Hornswaggle appearance was priceless. I wish you all could have seen it.

Or me when I called the Miz in the rumble and his music hit :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back