• Blue Chipper

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

Nate has one of the quickest wits on the forums. He can hold his own on any subject of discussion.

Blue Chipper I don't know as well but nothing bad to say about him. I'm a graphics guy myself So I definitely respect his talent.

I voted for Nate because I think he's a great poster. Plus, he's the only one on these forums that can actually make me look good in fantasy football, so I felt like I owed him a vote.

Nate is one of my ace coon boons around here, no secret about that. Blue Chipper is a cool dude, a solid poster, and we've traded a fair amount of rep. Since Nate is likely going to win, I'm gonna show BC some love and toss a vote his way. I'm sure the Noticeably F.A.T. understands.

BC is a solid poster and a cool guy but Nate is probably 10xBC. Everything BC does, Nate does better, except probably graphics. The guy is one of the best on the forums.

Nate is one of the funniest guys around here. If that isnt reason enough, then he has to get points for ShieldGirl & the fact he appreciates Louis CK.

Nate gets my vote

Nate seems like one of the realist motherfuckers here. And he likes Louis C.K. Blue Chipper is a great poster, but Louis C.K. fans should stick together.

Now watch how I learn BC likes Louie. Make me feel bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back