• #12 Scott Hall

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#5 The Rock vs. #12 Scott Hall

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play (Remember, this is a TNA match, all matches are in a six sided ring)
3. Will crowd be a factor. All matches take place in Detroit, MI.
4. This is the last round for non gimmick matches.

No contest. I think I prefer Hall. But The Rock has him beat. the TNA region doesn't come into play. Have Hall in the arena, and just mention The Rocks name. Rocky would get the bigger pop.

It depends how you look at it. Both wrestlers best matches are probably Ladder matches. Hall vs. HBK, Rock vs. HHH. Depends which you prefer.

I have to say the Rock. He is pretty much the face of Sports Entertainment to a lot of people, and as talented as I think Hall is, I just don't think he should progress any further in this. The fact that it's TNA could help Hall a little, but I still think The Rock could overcome this in the end. I'd like to see this, because they both have different styles, and as Jake said they both have had good ladder matches, so it'd be interesting to see what they'd be like together in a normal match.

Quite obviously, The Rock whoops Hall's roody poo candy ass. I doubt there'll be any debate this one.

*Odd silence*

I said: I DOUBT THERE WILL BE ANY DEBATE ABOUT THIS ONE. I SURE HOPE SLYFOX DOESN'T SHOW UP!

But yea, Rock beats Hall as quickly as he did the Bossman, as much as the outsider has impressed me through the years, Rocky has more so.

Scott Hall was always the guy that either never lived up to what he was capable of, or never got the chance to. The Rock on the other hand was something special. While he never had a very complicated offense, the fans responded to him. His drawing power is second to only a handful, so i have to go with the great one here, in a match very rarely in doubt.

SImple case of one of the greatest of all time, against one of the could be greatest of all time. Scott Hall has enough wasted potential and oppurtunity to make someone ELSE a superstar.

The rock showed up , and Hall didnt. Figuratevly, and literally. Would be a very good match, as you have two very charsimatic superstars here, but the rock goes over in under 12 minutes, with the rock bottom, no doubt in my mind.

Man, a match I could honestly, really just turn the channel on and never be bothered with what the outcome is, that's how much these two just don't interest me. Both were talented when ti came to getting the crowd involved and on the microphone, but both were incredibly average if not bad when it came to in ring action.

I never understood why the Rock got the push he did, and why he is considered one of the greatest. Is he charismatic, you bet, can he cut promos like no otehr, you bet, but his matches were always, meh. The crowd was into it because he was "The Rock". It was such a huge carry over from his promos, but no one ever stopped to think, wow, these matches really aren't that great. Of course that's just my opinion and I'm sure to get flamed to hell for it.

THE ROCK FOR SURE it does not matter what ring their in the Rock would get the impact zone up chanting rocky rocky.......ect. Plus scott hall's friend kevin nash got whooped by the rock and he would not show up to interfere some how. the rock wins in less than ten min with a monster rock bottom......................... IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IS COOKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back