Round 3, Match 30: #6 Booker T vs. #11 Scott Steiner

Discussion in 'The 2nd Annual WrestleZone Tournament (2008)' started by Shocky, Feb 16, 2008.

?

Booker vs. Freakzilla

1. #6 Booker T

2. #11 Scott Steiner

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

#6 Booker T vs. #11 Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner

1. Not a popularity contest.
    2. Will rules of a region come into play (this is an ECW Regional match, so this match is conducted under extreme rules.)
    3. Will crowd be a factor. The matches take place in Long Island, NY.
    4. This is the last round for non gimmick matches

2. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

Another one with no wrong answer. Both used to carry their respective team. But the difference is that the Steiners achieved far more fame than Harlem Heat. Steiner could still sell out Japan shows today based off his name. I doubt Booker T can even enter the country given his criminal record.

3. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

This match happened several times before in the last year of wcw. I went with Steiner as i don't remember Booker winning any of those other than their last match from nitro. Steiner has the great history behind him, while Booker was seemingly pushed due to Hogan's bailing. Steiner, but not by a lot.

4. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

You can't go wrong with either of these guys, but if I have to lean one way, I'm leaning to the big bad booty daddy. Steiner is incredible. It's a shame most remember him as the wash up that showed up on the WWE's doorstep in 2003 and then crawled his way to TNA to collect his last pay check.

Steiner is incredible. He practically invented the Hurricanrana with the Frankensteiner, and he was a big guy to use that move so gracefully. His raw power and strength speak for itself, but the guy can ground and pound like no other. His amateur wrestling background is incredible, and with his strength, he can keep Booker from getting quick.

Steiner should win this match up. Too much size and strength for Booker to handle.

5. TheOneBigWill

TheOneBigWill [This Space for Rent]

I went with Scott Steiner, simply because of the rules of the match. They fit Steiner better than Booker T.

I think both men are evenly matched for talent, with Scott having the slight edge if any. Steiner would have the advantage in power, with Booker having the nod in speed. The crowd wouldn't likely play a factor, as I could easily see them cheering both men. So it'd boil down to the match type.. whereas its hardcore rules, and that fits Scott's personality and character.

I think Steiner would begin losing, but quickly gain the upper hand and the victory by cheating to get the win.

6. tarp

tarp Pre-Show Stalwart

My vote pushed Steiner ahead 21 to 20. I figured this one would be close. We have seen this match plenty of times. However not when Steiner was in his prime. There's a simple finish to this match. Booker goes for the Side Kick and Steiner catches him with one of his sick suplexs and the steiner recliner is locked in for the win.

7. "RAVEN"

"RAVEN" Dark Match Winner

Well, it's knotted up at 26-26 after my vote for Steiner.

I went with him because IMO, he just has more technical skill than Booker. Everytime Booker tries a strike, Scott would throw him across the ring. The recliner would definitely end it in less than 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.