Rude's Brood vs The Ultimate Warriors '89

• Rude's Brood

• Warriors '89

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
This is a first round match-up in the all time survivor series team tournament. These two teams have been selected at random to face each other. Polls will be open for 3 days.

Rude's Brood

Rude's Brood is from the 1989 Survivor Series, and consisted of Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect, and the Fabulous Rougeaus. They defeated "Roddy's Rowdies," which consisted of Roddy Piper, Jimmy Snuka, and the Bushwhackers. Mr. Perfect was the sole survivor, pinning Snuka with a PerfectPlex. Rude and Piper were both counted out for fighting on the outside.

Ultimate Warriors '89

The Ultimate Warriors is from the 1989 Survivor Series, and consisted of Ultimate Warrior, The Rockers, and Jim Neidhart. They defeated "The Heenan Family," which consisted of Bobby Heenan, Andre the Giant, Haku, and Arn Anderson. Ultimate Warrior was the sole survivor, finally defeating the last member of Heenan's team - Bobby Heenan. Marty Jannetty had the unfortunate luck of being eliminated by Bobby Heenan in this match.

This one is kind of tough. Factor in that Rude beat the Warrior at WM 5 earlier that year, so I'll say that they cancel each other out. That leaves the Rougeaus against the Rockers. Shawn is better than either of them, but Jannetty slows him down, and we'll say this is a tie also. That leaves Mr. Perfect against Jim Neidhart. If I need to go any farther, I suppose I can. Neidhart without Bret, was awful. He was a generic power guy with no original moves. Perfect would take him out in about 3 minuites, and give his team the victory.

No NO no damn it, I voted for the Warrors by mistake, but cleaned that up. So if it says one thing and looks like another, that's on me. Rick Rudes team is fantastic. The Warriors are a weak team. An okay Neidhart, and a green over rated Rockers Team against a legit great tag team int he Rougeaus, and Mr. Perfect.

break it down, the Rougeaus trump the Rockers in every way possible at this point of their careers. Rick Rude pretty much owned the Ultimate Warrior, or was very competitive with him durign this run. Which leaves us with Perfect over Neidhart. I would love to read the argument of Neidhart over Perfect.

This one is kind of tough. Factor in that Rude beat the Warrior at WM 5 earlier that year, so I'll say that they cancel each other out. That leaves the Rougeaus against the Rockers. Shawn is better than either of them, but Jannetty slows him down, and we'll say this is a tie also. That leaves Mr. Perfect against Jim Neidhart. If I need to go any farther, I suppose I can. Neidhart without Bret, was awful. He was a generic power guy with no original moves. Perfect would take him out in about 3 minuites, and give his team the victory.

I agree wholeheartedly with you.

Simplify the factors and you have a clear winner. Eliminate the tag teams on both sides, as one is top heavy and the other is more well rounded, but still poor.

This leaves Rude and Perfect against Neidhart and Warrior. If it were anyone other than Neidhart, I'd give it to them, just because of the warrior factor. However, I don't see them getting over Rude AND Perfect.

Perfect beats Neidhart, no question. Warrior could even beat Rude, but barely. This is questionable though, but even if Warrior survived, he'd be worn and would get picked apart by Perfect.

Not to beat a dead horse on this one. But you have to cancel Rick Rude and The Ultimate Warrior out because of their match at Wrestlemania. A very very green team in the Rockers against a very accomplished team in the Rogeaus. Which like everyone said comes down to Mr. Perfect and Jim Neidhart. Do you really think Neidhart can beat Perfect? Didn't think so. It would be a competitive match. But Rude's Brood takes this one.

Rude's Brood. Best Survivor Series team name, ever. And they win. Rude has proved that he could beat The Ultimate Warrior, Mr. Perfect is superior to The Anvil, and the Rougeaus beat the Rockers with better entrance musak.

Easy victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back