The Alliance vs The Warriors

• The Alliance

• The Warriors

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
This is a first round match-up in the all time survivor series team tournament. These two teams have been selected at random to face each other. Polls will be open for 3 days.

The Alliance '90

The Alliance is from the 1990 Survivor Series, and consisted of Nikoli Volkoff, Tito Santana, and The Bushwhackers. They defeated "The Mercenaries," which consisted of Sgt. Slaughter, Tanaka, Sato, and Boris Zhukov. Tito Santana was the sole survivor, though Slaughter came back from being down 4-to-1 and eliminated all of Tito's mates. With Tito in the Camel Clutch, Gen. Adnan interfered and Tito won by DQ, making him the weakest looking sole survivor ever, and going on to be the only member of "the face team" eliminated in the "final test of survival" with Hogan and Warrior.

The Warriors

The Warriors is also from the 1990 Survivor Series, and consisted of The Ultimate Warrior, The Legion of Doom, and The Texas Tornado. They defeated "The Perfect Team," which consisted of Mr. Perfect and 3 members of Demolition. Ultimate Warrior was the sole survivor, with Tornado eliminated by Perfect Plex and LOD / Demolition striking each other out by DQ.

With Sgt. Slaughter about to embark on an a WWF Championship feud with The Ultimate Warrior and then Hulk Hogan. You'd think he would have been on an actual winning side. For the life of me I can't remember how he got eliminated, I'm guessing DQ. Overall one of the worst and uninspiring Survivor Series matches of all time.

The team Nikoli Volkoff, Tito Santana, and The Bushwhackers wouldn't in any match usually. Least not against several of the most popular wrestlers of all time.

The Warriors vs. The Perfect Team is something of a dream match with The Ultimate Warrior & L.O.D. vs. three members of Demolition.

The warriors win this, hands down.

It is essentially Santana and Volkoff VS LOD with the Warrior. The Warrior could probably take both of them out himself, and he still has LOD with him too. I don't see the Bushwackers making any impact, so I'm counting them out.

I just see too much power on the Warrior's team for the Alliance to get over. Warriors win this in a squash.

THis is one sided as well. The Bushwackers vs. the LOD? I don't think I need to elabroate on that one at all. Then we have Volkoff against Tornado, which goes to the king of Dallas in a walk. That leaves Von Erich, Warrior, and the LOD against Slaughter. That may be the biggest beatdown of all time, with MAYBE one of the Warriors or Von Erich going out. A healthy Warrior with no Savage to bail out Slaughter is just too much. Advantage Warriros.

People forget how much people were looking forward to that 90 match of the Warriors vs. the Perfect Team. Warrior teaming up with the Road Warriors was a dream to most but add in the charisma of Tornado and his feud with Perfect, you had a good formula. Then on the flipside, you had the threesome of a heel Demolition, with the greatness of Mr. Perfect. Simply put, one of my favorite matches ever.

That being said, the Warriors dominate. Hell, the Perfect Team would beat more then half of the teams in this tournament.

The Warriors win this one in dominate fashion. When one team is a bunch of Midcarders aganst The Ultimate Warrior and The Legion Of Doom. It's really just a matter of how fast they dominate this match. The Texas Tornado would really be the only to be elimnated from the Warriors team. Other than that. Its pretty much a squash.

Heh, what a joke. The Alliance has to be one of the crappiest teams I've ever seen, although I never saw the match.

Road Warrior Hawk and Animal take out one of the Bushwhackers each, and the Ultimate Warrior crushes Santana and Volkoff. Squashed, but based on pure skill level and the type of push Warrior had at the time (I think?) that's how it would work out. Nobody likes a Survivor Series squash matches, but I think The Alliance may be the worst team I've seen and could be beaten by ONE guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back