• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ron Simmons AKA Farooq AKA Liar

Those guys simply weren't champion material; and the sooner we accept this, the better. Back in the day, only special guys won the WWE title, not guys like Del Rio and Miz, so its understandable why those upper midcard names never won it. And these days, just because they made mistakes with Del Rio and Miz, its no reason to make more mistakes and make Kofi or Titus the champion. Booker-T is one argument that repeatedly gets thrown in, but we have to understand that when Booker was the WHC, John Cena was at the peak of his career and having a run with the WWE title. Hell, the spinner would have looked awful on Booker!

I have never seen this topic heavily discussed by non-black people. In fact i've never seen it even considered. For someone to even think for one second, that the egotistical moneymaker that is Vincent Kennedy McMahon would risk a penny over holding back a star if he thought there was a penny to be made, just because the wrestler would be black? or of any minority? that is laughable. He isn't a racist, i'm sure if he was it would have come out by now considering he's been at the forefront of the industry for over a quarter of a century.

What's laughable is I never have accused anyone of being racist. I even went as far as saying I don't know Vince's personal stance..well because I don't personally know him. The topic I am referring to is THIS topic.

What's laughable is I never have accused anyone of being racist. I even went as far as saying I don't know Vince's personal stance..well because I don't personally know him. The topic I am referring to is THIS topic.

I do apologise. The only part of that intended as a reply to the quote was the part after where I said ive never seen it discussed by any non-black member of my friends. Then again I highly doubt I know a majority of white wrestling fans lol. No I agree you weren't calling anyone racist, the rest of the rant was aimed at the original poster, but im new to this posting malarkey. My apologies!

I still wake up screaming in a cold sweat from the night terror I go through every night. Memories of Irwin R Shyster vividly overtaking my every thought. Vince's decision to put such a lowly, despicable, one dimensional stereotype on my television each week. A man who was no more than someone who could wrestle, was good with numbers, and wanted people to pay their taxes. How dare he represent my race that way? And how dare he never put the title on IRS? What does Vince have against math and accounting?

Did I win the stupid post contest? I can only assume from the OP and a lot of other entries that is what was going on here.

Vince caters his product basically to suburban boys ages eight to thirteen. He adapted in the late 90's to an older age group during the AE but all in all he stuck to the same suburban audience. He is only as racist as that audience allows him to be. I know this is cliche but Vince has shown time and time again that he is just interested in your money. Throw the level of support behind an African American and he will be made champion. He made a nerd champion in Daniel Bryan, I'm sure he would have no problem with doing the same with Big E if he could connect with the audience as well.

Not that championships really matter that much anyway.

I can see an argument being made due to the fact that the wwe title has never been held by a full blooded african american, but I don't think it is racism. The top tier talent in recent memory that were black are:

Mark Henry (2 time world title holder who mdidnt ever really make a mark until late in his career)

Ron Simmons
Booker T
Bobby Lashley ( he wasn't top tier but vince was pushing him to the moon until he quit)
That is really all I can think of who would have deserved the push, so it isn't like all kinds of people were passed up. There have been great midcarders like JYD, Koko B. Ware, godfather (who looks like he isnt all black to me but that doesnt matter to the ones who say rock isnt all black (double standards). The talent pool isn't rich. It isnt like the NBA is racist because they are 90% black players, it is because the black players happen to be typically better. In the wwe, white wrestlers are more common, and not many blacks to whites wrestle. It is a number game, not a race dispute in my opinion.

Also, it is no secret that vince has his favorites: Sammartino was, Backlund, Hogan, Hart, Michaels, scsa, Rock, hhh, orton, edge, cena. Those guys have dominated the last 40 years of wrestling. Other than a transitional champ here or there for the most part. The wwe championship has been carried by mexicans, middle eastern, black/samoan, candian, etc. If anything, he is against a british champion lol.

I think the biggest downfall in not promoting a Black champion is missing the Black audience that looks for someone to represent them. Sports entertainment is a business, but everyone likes someone in wrestling they can identify with. Heaven forbid if casual WWE fans find out that TNA has a legit and very marketable Black World champion. Forget the fact that The Rock is half-whatever. He was a phenomenal athlete who could speak and had an amazing look. As a Black man, I honestly ask can you say all of those things (not some but all), about Big E, Titus O’Neal, or R-Truth?

Well didn't Barret have a title run for a while? I'm really not certain I just remember them calling him a former world champion.

I think the amount of hostility here is silly, whether you think Vince is racist or not, there have been african american champions. Give it time Big E might be a world champ.

I feel ya bro OPdudejack

Ah meen look at what dem McMahons doun to keep mah dawh R-Truth down. That brother be on fire like 2 yurs back. He be smoking n shit, that was dope brah so dope!

But really, its all about who connects to the fan, I dunno if it matters oh so much on what is the colour of his skin. If he is over, McMahon will put the jet pack on his ass and make money up in this bitch!

Add me Opdudejack, we gots tah get the Black Panthers back yeah!

Booker T won the WCW World title on Raw way before he won the World title, so WWE backed him as World Champ a long time ago. Mark Henry and Bobby Lashley got world title runs too, but the three of them never got to hold the main WWF/E Championship. The Rock is pretty light-skinned though and could easily pass for a full blooded Samoan. You really can't count him. When I was a kid and watched the Attitude Era, I had no idea Rock was half-black.

I think WWE is racist on a subconscious level. They will push black guys as top guys but never above the other top guys of other races. We had an Italian WWWF Champ for 8 years. A Hispanic champ for 2. We had Yoko, Eddie and Sheik as well. But WWE has never pushed a dark-skinned black man as the top guy.

The best example would probably be Booker/HHH from WM. The way they handled that story was disgusting. And having Triple H win cleanly after all his racist remarks went against every formula in pro wrestling. Had Eddie or Angle worked the same storyline, they would have gone over. I definitely believe that WWE just has a hard time seeing money in a top black star.

Well didn't Barret have a title run for a while? I'm really not certain I just remember them calling him a former world champion.

I think the amount of hostility here is silly, whether you think Vince is racist or not, there have been african american champions. Give it time Big E might be a world champ.

No, he was in the title picture when he debuted and had won an automatic title shot for winning NXT, but never champion. IC champ is all.

Booker T won the WCW World title on Raw way before he won the World title, so WWE backed him as World Champ a long time ago. Mark Henry and Bobby Lashley got world title runs too, but the three of them never got to hold the main WWF/E Championship. The Rock is pretty light-skinned though and could easily pass for a full blooded Samoan. You really can't count him. When I was a kid and watched the Attitude Era, I had no idea Rock was half-black.

I think WWE is racist on a subconscious level. They will push black guys as top guys but never above the other top guys of other races. We had an Italian WWWF Champ for 8 years. A Hispanic champ for 2. We had Yoko, Eddie and Sheik as well. But WWE has never pushed a dark-skinned black man as the top guy.

The best example would probably be Booker/HHH from WM. The way they handled that story was disgusting. And having Triple H win cleanly after all his racist remarks went against every formula in pro wrestling. Had Eddie or Angle worked the same storyline, they would have gone over. I definitely believe that WWE just has a hard time seeing money in a top black star.

Yeah... Booker/HHH from WM is the best example. They definitely dropped the ball on that one. That was during the height of Triple H's shovel era though, so it's not like Booker was unique in losing when logic screamed otherwise.

If the company is subconsciously racist though as you say... what other examples do you have? There must be a lot over the years.

I will say though, that just because you didn't realize as a kid that the Rock was half-black, doesn't mean anything. They didn't really hide it after all. Promoting him as the first 3rd generation superstar; showing clips of his African American father; naming him after his African American father; putting him in their militant, black faction. I'm pretty sure they even had his dad come out a few different times.

Point being. They didn't hide the fact that he was black. They didn't embrace it exactly... but no more than they embraced the fact that Steve Austin was white (well they embraced his blackness a little more than that). If anything, they toned down the Rock's Samoan side more.

Omg this again...first off I am black

look man, WWE is a business. Every business caters to its fan base. If most WWE fans were black than the champ would be black 90% of the time. People like wrestlers they can relate too and usually white people relate better to white people.

How many white people win BET awards?
How many black people win MTV awards?

Are those networks racist? No they are catering to their audience.

Our ancestors fought and lost their lives so that we wouldn't have to deal with racism. So I ask this question...why the hell would a black person that thinks that the WWE is racist willing watch there programming? Because they are stupid?

u don't have to watch, life isnt fair, shit happens, get over it

I think it's terrible that the OP hates Ron Simmons cause he gave an educated personal opinion on a topic that he can relate to. If you think different, that's fine, but why hate the man? His opinion was well said and holds a lot of weight.

Also, isn't it a bit of reverse racism when you don't count half-black people as a champion? I just wonder, if you had a "100% black guy" whom acted like Jimmy Wang Yang would he qualify as "black?" or maybe it depends if he acts "black enough" out of character and off-screen? I do know the Asian community would celebrate anyone who is even a little bit of Asian if they became champ whether he looked or acted the part.

Booker T and Mark Henry were champions as others said. Big Daddy Viscera was suppose to win the title against Diesel in 1995, but Big Vis said it wasn't about race, and who wanted Vis as champ? I think Ahmed Johnson was the only "black" person during the 90s who really had a shot at being WWF Champ, but he got hurt and was out of shape.

Long story short, everyone has gotten what they deserve so far. ;)

Booker and Henry may have been World Heavyweight Champions but that belt has always been the runner-up belt throughout its existence in the WWE (even when it was on Raw). I don't know if Vince is racist but the fact that no black guy has held the flagship title of the company (WWE title) suggests to me that he didn't see any of them as legitimate main eventers, for whatever reason.

Someone almost got it right, but the WWE fan base would not mind a black champion if there was one. John Cena is proof, he fit a bunch of stereotypes and has been champ 1000 times lol.

What people don't realize is if you take every wrestler who has wrestled on a regular basis for the WWE over the last 25 years, maybe MAYBE 10% would be black! Leaving you with atleast a 90%+ chance of a non-black wrestler becoming champ. That's huge odds. The % is even smaller for other minorities. You don't see other minorities complaining like this, because they know their needs to be more of their race in the mix before they can cry foul.

Any person who refuses to accept the fact that part of The Rock's racial identity is black is clearly the true racist. It's called marginalization. You don't mind referring to him as Samoan; they're non-threatening and exotic, but blacks are just not okay. I just can't accept the fact that my idol The Rock is one of them. You refuse to accept the reality that a black man's one of the biggest stars ever in professional wrestling. That's the irony of the whole argument. Furthermore, through your racism and ignorance, you blatantly whitewashed the accomplishments of African-Americans. Again, work on your own racial issues before you accuse others.

As far as Ron Simmons is concerned, I'm sure he's doing business here. If Ron came out and accused the WWE of racism, he would never be invited back in any capacity. That statement could get you blackballed. Some could consider this a Tom move, but the man has to feed his family. Ironically,the only African-American in the "sport" who could get away with calling Vince a racist is, you guessed it, The Rock. The very same person that you refuse to accept as a black man. Unlike Simmons, The Rock doesn't need to stay in Vince's good graces. They need him more than he needs them.

I disagree with the argument, but do believe there is a point to be made that WWE does love to book minorities as racial stereotypes. I actually don't believe Vince discriminates consciously against wrestlers due to their race, but the one-dimensional gimmicks they get saddled with (Cryme Tyme, Kofi, Shango/Godfather) don't get fans interested enough to build to any real push.

If you look at some of the more successful non-white champions (Eddie, Rey, Booker), they had characters and profile pre-WWE. I think it is just lazy, perhaps somewhat ignorant booking on creative that uses race as a crutch.

The big counter-examples I can think of are the Rock, Lashley and Shelton Benjamin. Ironically the latter two lacked any semblance of personality and couldn't do anything with an uninhibited character.

Time out. Let's be fair here. The fact that the people you listed had one-dimensional gimmicks had absolutely nothing to do with their race. Fandango's not black. Jack Swagger's not black. John Cena isn't black. Randy Orton isn't black. RVD isn't black. In fact, let's keep this short, can you name me a white wrestler who doesn't currently or never had a one-dimensional gimmick? The same thing goes with stereotypes. RVD isn't a stereotypical pothead? John Cena wasn't a stereotype? Triple H wasn't a stereotypical blue blood? The Hardy Boyz weren't stereotypes? Edge & Christian?

As for blaming that for their lack of push, this isn't the right thread for that, but no. It doesn't matter how one-dimensional and stereotypical your gimmick is, your job is to go out there and get over with the crowd. You do your job, THEN you get a better gimmick. Not the other way around. The Ringmaster wasn't one-dimensional, it was zero dimensional, and Steve Austin made it work until they gave him a better gimmick. That's how pro wrestling works. You earn gimmicks.

I have never called Vince racist, because I frankly don't know his personal stances. But to say he isn't racist because he gave an African-American a chance in NXT means nothing.

No, you just tried to diminish everything that would make him look not racist(saying Rock isn't black, the Mark Henry title run was a token run - nice buzz word, by the way) and highlighted everything that would make him look racist(teaming black people together, like that's such a horrible thing now) and let us figure out how you really feel.

The Rock is bi-racial, Rocky Johnson is African-American. There's a significant difference. Rock's Samoan heritage is mentioned on WWE program more than African-American side. WWE has found a great deal of success with Samoan wrestlers(Roman Reigns is the latest).

So are we just going to pretend that you didn't compare you being 1/16th white to Rock being 50% like they're the same thing? Is that what we're doing? Because that was one hell of a comparison, so I'm not sure how it's getting swept under the rug so easily.

And, no, Rock's African American heritage got mentioned much more often than his Samoan heritage. It's funny, though, because there are race baiting Samoans just like we have our race baiting African Americans here, and they think WWE is racist against them...citing the fact that Jimmy Snuka and Rikishi were never WWE champion.

I'm wrong for my opinion? In a topic about heavily discussed by non-black people I actually give an opinion from a black fan perspective.

Who said you were wrong? The remark you quoted, which wasn't even directed at you, said nothing about anybody being "wrong." But yes, you gave a clearly biased opinion, just like some other black fans have given biased opinions, just like some black fans have given unbiased opinions.

I wonder why lol. That goes for other minority demographics as well so it isn't just African-Americans. Hard to market them when they're hardly given the opportunity to carry the ball.

Maybe because the market isn't there even when they are given that opportunity? They had no trouble pushing Khali to the moon when the Indian market got behind him. They're not just going to push someone, hoping they'll find a fan base. Guys have to develop a fanbase first, then they get the ball.

This is one of the most blatantly racist threads I've seen in a while. It's no secret that Vince McMahon and the WWE are not racist. Do they like stereotypes? Sure. And they give them to white people just as much as they do any minority. For a black person to single out their own race for treatment that clearly every race gets...you're essentially saying that black people should get better treatment than any other race just because they're black. Or you're just incredibly biased against every non-black and biased towards every black person(like the last thread, where someone tried to say Big E is more talented than Cesaro...right), which is flat out racism. Look, there's a lot of legitimate racism in today's society, and garbage like this just makes it more difficult to fight against the real stuff. I hope you realize that.

Guys have to develop a fanbase first, then they get the ball.

Let me start by saying that you have to be given some sort of gimmick to work with that has potential to connect with the fans. Husky Harris will forever be viewed as one of the followers in Nexus. But given the right character - insert Bray Wyatt and look how the character has done wonders for him. The same can be said about Bo Dallas thus far, he has been getting over more each week.

Identify Big E's character for me.

teaming black people together, like that's such a horrible thing now

It's not horrible but what's the point behind random pairings? Pairing Xavier Woods with R. Truth makes sense to who on the fan side?

If they pair up Kofi and Big E as it appears they'll.have a tag match in near future, why?

you're essentially saying that black people should get better treatment than any other race just because they're black.

Now you're making stuff up. I actually expressed the same treatment towards other minority races within WWE.

It's all true vince treats his black employees like gargage. However to fair he also treats his white employees like garbage. The word for that is not racist, its asshole. Last I checked that makes him a pretty standard coo.

Okay, I feel there is a little bit of racism in WWE. Such as Big E, this guy has the body, the charisma and not to bad on the mic (ignore the last few weeks), he was given the IC title but they did nothing with him for months. Then BNB get the title and its totally different, he's allowed to talk, have an actual feud, and be given a oppurtunity to succeed. Now Im not sayin it complete discrimination but they didn't even try with Big E, which makes is the only reason I'm mad because they really didn't try!

Now The Rock, he's half black and half samoan. But for me as a black man, I did not know he was black until I looked him up years ago when i started watching wrestling. I truly thought he was half white and half samoan because he doesn't look like a black man, sorry its the truth!!! Am i sayin i don't accept him but when I look at him I don't see a black man. And I know someones gonna post after me and say, just because he's lightskin doesn't mean he's not black, No Im sayin that you can't tell upon first look!!

One thing that I hate the most is that a guy like Kofi kingston can't get a manager to help him get over, dude's not great on the mic and neither is Cesaro or Swagger but he's known for putting on great matches with anyone!!! But they got managers and look at where they are, Kingston is a really hard worker but cant get a chance to be a top midcarder, he's my favorite wrestler and I just wanna see him given a chance at being a near the top someday. Look at Del Rio, this guy got chance after chance at the top but he didn't have "it" and Kofi might not have "it" either but he deserves more than on chance, which he was screwed out of by Orton. Another example is Swagger and BNB both were given more than one chance to make it to the top, although BNB does just have the "IT" factor.

All I can hope for is that whatever is going on between Cesaro, Big E and Kofi leads to a new Nation of Domination, hey through Titus or Henry and you got some bad boys! And believe me i love wrestling because of the awesome guys like Cesaro, Bryan, Ryback, and many others, but I just want the black guys to be given more than one chance to make. And yeah that's a black mans life to fight for any and everything, no matter the number of chances provided.

I think the biggest downfall in not promoting a Black champion is missing the Black audience that looks for someone to represent them. Sports entertainment is a business, but everyone likes someone in wrestling they can identify with. Heaven forbid if casual WWE fans find out that TNA has a legit and very marketable Black World champion.[\qoute]

Yes my brother, someone else that understands the market

[\qoute] As a Black man, I honestly ask can you say all of those things (not some but all), about Big E, Titus O’Neal, or R-Truth?

The closest ones are Big E and Kofi....Big E guy that will get better over time and should get a title shot within the next 2 years. Kofi has had 2-3 main event matches and one of them Edge took him out. The other thing people say that kofi has againist him is his mic work and the fact that he has never been a heel...which i do agree hurts him but just like Cena in a way kids look up to them you can't just turn away kids like that. Though i am on abroad for heel change on him in the indies

If WWE does shift to make another Black champion I'd use there "Black Dolph Ziggler" Jason Jordan.

The other thing people say that kofi has againist him is his mic work and the fact that he has never been a heel...which i do agree hurts him but just like Cena in a way kids look up to them you can't just turn away kids like that.

Come on now you cannot compare Cena who is face, top dog in the company and in his 15th world title reign to Kofi.

I haven't really mentioned Kofi because he has peaked. In fact, when Sheamus went over him to win that battle royal for a shot at the WWE title several years ago, that's closes I realized Kofi would be towards main event picture.

Remember Ricky Steamboat during his WWE run? Despite being a great worker and a hell of a competitor to Ric Flair in JCP he had a ceiling in WWE. He was a career long babyface but in a Hulk Hogan dominated WWE, his silly dragon character didn't get over enough for him to be in the big title picture. Now look at Kofi today in comparison.

Even as a heel, I don't think it would be enough to get Kofi over. He has been a great mid card worker, who has a better track record than him on the mid card level? Nobody, that's just where he will stay.

rock = half black/half samoan = samoan

obama = half white/half black = black

wtf?? one of the endless double standards minorities get to flex. anyway d-lo, godfather, etc didnt deserve the whc. period. but yeah, we are supposed to take your word that vince is a racist vs someone who worked for him for years and was, you know, actually in the business. minorities always crying about something not being fair lol....

Way to bring your irrelevant political/social beliefs and some thinly-veiled racism into the discussion! Minorities are always crying about something not being fair... hmmm and here I thought this was about Ron Simmons not crying about something not being fair but in fact, stating the opposite. Just wondering why you would feel the need to garnish your agreement or disagreement with the topic at hand with your own narrow-minded and ignorant view of what other people are "always" doing.

Way to bring your irrelevant political/social beliefs and some thinly-veiled racism into the discussion! Minorities are always crying about something not being fair... hmmm and here I thought this was about Ron Simmons not crying about something not being fair but in fact, stating the opposite. Just wondering why you would feel the need to garnish your agreement or disagreement with the topic at hand with your own narrow-minded and ignorant view of what other people are "always" doing.

This is about the OP claiming that Ron Simmons is lying about racism in WWE to benefit himself. (Being cast on Legends House) which is a pretty piss poor argument.

And how people turn things around to serve their own agendas or arguments.

Like he said Obama is mixed yet people generally refer to him as being black and ignoring the other part of his race. Because then we were able to say America voted in it's first black President.

People say The Rock doesn't count as a black champion because he's half Samoan and that's the part of his race we generally hear about.

One poster in this thread even said The Rock is too light skinned and because they didn't know he was half black during the Attitude Era he doesn't count as being black.

Why do people say those things about The Rock? Because it serves their argument about Vince not putting the main title on a black wrestler.

And minorities do complain a lot but that's not a discussion for this thread.

Utter shite the whole idea of racism. Just as WWE had no problem with Pat Patterson being gay, they have had no problem pushing ethnic wrestlers WHEN IT'S RIGHT TO!

By the argument the OP makes, WWE should run Affirmative Action and let the African-American wrestlers hold the belt automatically? Really? Ron Simmons didn't get the title for that reason and Bill Watts was someone who was tarred racist and made Ron champ...

If you have the talent and ability to connect to the crowd AND it works then you can get the World title push. To date the main candidates for the honor have not been up to the task and those who have got it, like Mark Henry, Booker T are all highly experienced wrestlers with a lot of time invested in both the company and fan investment in them.

Some have mentioned D. Lo and he is an interesting case... in 1999 he was pushed arguably as strongly as the main eventers. He was carrying the IC and European belts and was highly entertaining. In the months after Owen's death he was a breath of fresh air and getting VERY over... It's not impossible that they could have "stepped him up" eventually but fate intervened, a fan threw a soda in the ring and Droz's neck was snapped along with D.Lo's chance... it was nothing to do with the colour of his skin OR his talent, because the former was not an issue and the latter was never in doubt. But D.Lo was never the same guy and the only thing worse than a guy not being trusted cos he hurt someone (which was not the case) is someone who doesn't trust himself... the latter is very dangerous indeed and the WWF smelled it on him... thus he was gone. Wasn't race but sensible business.

JYD was phoning it in by the time he made the WWF, he EASILY was intended to be up there and may have gotten the belt had he not been the shits in the ring by then and lazy to boot. Mabel, pushed to the moon but lazy and hurt people, hell they were even gonna push Monty Brown/Cor Von until stuff got in the way and he left.

None of it is to do with colour. Hundreds of white guys have not made it to the world title status... Perfect, Rude, Bulldog the usual names bandied... there are far fewer black wrestlers you could GENUINELY say were in that class and didn't get it. Lashley wasn't there when he left but could have been, Simmons could have gotten it in the WWF but it wasn't necessary, Boogeyman, Titus O' Neil, Elijah Burke? None of them were good enough... Titus could be eventually but there is much work to do from him to get him there...

Kofi is someone who like a Perfect, Rude, Tito Sanatana ISN'T going to get it, but perhaps should have even just once... he hasn't changed his act in years cos he's figured it out... he is the modern Tito... always gonna be employed, always gonna be over enough to be on the show, to get the odd main event/title and be pushed as the top tier jobber they have. Twice a year they will make him a major feature of the MITB and Royal Rumble... just as Tito was always a player in the Rumble (and he and Martel did the same schtick for 3 or 4 years in a row) just taking each other out... the fans loved it!) wowing with some new stunt.

A win over Kofi means something, just like a win over Tito did back in the day and all the big names who came in got that win... not quite Jericho or Ted DiBiase (who held Jericho's role in the early 90's) but the guy below... Is Kofi happy with that? Damn right he is, he is one of the few in the company with job security cos he is more valuable in his role and the role is valuable to him through the merch sales etc it brings... why risk it by making him a moody heel in a suit with Trips and the belt?

It has nothing to do with his skin colour.

Big E can't talk brilliantly so they stopped him, because being brutally honest when he does talk he is Carlton Banks/Alfonso Ribiero like... that wasn't what they wanted from him. Xavier Woods/Truth neither are good enough to the "the guy" so why should they every get the chance? to fill a quota? to show the WWE is "equality focused?"

The other side of equality is that everyone stands or falls on their own merits... people don't get held back by their color or benefit from it either... When the right guy/time combo comes Vince will push it to the moon cos it'll be "best for business" not cos it's "right on".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back