• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ROH vs. TNA

dman1373

Championship Contender
I want to know which promotion IS better. You can use anything from ratings to match quality to story quality. Anything you want. I just want all the TNA and ROH fans to fight it out.

Is it
Ring of Honor
Or is it
Total Nonstop Action​

Haven't seen much of ROH. From what I have seen though ROH seems like it puts on great matches. I have to go with TNA though because they are a bigger company.

Good joke! You almost fooled me by saying ROH was on the same level as TNA when every body in the world knows TNA is better.

TNA has to be better. There storylines are at times extremely fucking stupid, but i think there match quality makes up for it. ROH has great matches with little to no backstory more often than not

ROH is fucking terrible. Terrible matches, terrible crowd, and terrible production.

TNA is easily better. That's why they are on the national television.

ROH does have an overly smarky crown it gets quite annoying at times, because they have no clue what they're talking about.

Pretty much every good person from ROH is either on WWE tv or TNA tv so I'd have to say TNA. Now if you asked me 5 years ago I may have said ROH

ROH. Better wrestling and tolerable production. The smarky crowd is usually from New York where ROH have a lot of shows in but outside of New York they're pretty solid. And in ROH there is less that pisses me of.

ROH probably has better matches on PPV, but I can't sit through an ROH taping on HDNET. The commentary and production is terrible along with most of the matches they show. TNA hasn't had many great matches either lately, but at least you will find something mildly entertaining. As far as ratings, production, talent, PPVs, live events and merchandising is concerned, TNA blows ROH out of the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back