Robert Roode, Nasty Boys, Sid Vicious and more

mtg712

Occasional Pre-Show
i figured its time for another rant and rave so any comments would be appreciated.

i like robert roode i like his look the way he wrestles. when i look at him honestly i think of rick rude for some reason can someone tell me why. anyway now on ill be calling him "Ravishing" Robert Roode.

i would love to see the nasty boys come back and debut on smack down beating and nastifying the miz and john morrison. and then enter a program with jesse and festus.

i went nutts when i saw the apa come out but was hugely disappointed in the way they were handled, jbl going heel and ron simmons just saying damn it was truly disappointing.

how about Sid Vicious vs. Batista in a power bomb match. that should be interesting.

i like the chuck palumbo jamie noble storyline i find it funny but i strongly dislike/hate michelle mcgetthehellofftvyouladyofthenight (if you dont know what lady of the night is ask your parents.) i dislike everything about her.

and thats about it for now.

perfectplex as a finisher and R Roode as a name'll bring that likeness to mind kinda quickly.

noble's gr8... but palumbo... he was decent as a tag wrestler and in wcw. but h8 the gimmick. think i'v seen it somewhere before. and i disagree on ur opinion of miss mccool!

I enjoy the Noble/Palumbo feud because I think Noble deserves a good push and I dont mind Chuck. And I totaly disagree about Michelle McCool. She is actually one of the "normal" divas. I admit she doesnt have a real character right now but thats wwe's fault. McCool is pretty athletic and improving in the ring, oh and shes hot so I think McCool is definetly a good thing. And hopefully with this "feud" with noble she will continue to grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back