RIP- Nelson Frazier, Jr.

Worse OP i have ever read,complete garbage! Viscera,Big Daddy V,Mable was a great worker.. For a man of his size,he was very agile and strong. His run as King Mable in 1995 true enough,probably was the worse KOTR in the history. But in 95 it was somewhat of a dark period,as no real talent was present. He will be missed all the stars who are taken too soon are missed Mister OP.

You might have not liked him which is obvious,but the man had family,kids,and friends who dearly loved him.. Weight issues aside he was taken well before his time. To the OP again your a disrespectful asshole,for fuck's sake what the hell is wrong with you??

Aww. Mommy's little boy is hurting and wants to banish an adult from a wrestling forum. Hilarious.
As far as my banishment from Wrestlezone, I'm a valuable asset to and proud member of the IWC. Pipsqueaks like you taking a shot at me because of my honest and upright manner is a disgrace and impeachment to the entire IWC. You're the one who should be reported because clearly, you've been using shameful language characteristic of teenagers and also you can't type properly. Shame.

"proud member of the IWC."

"valuable asset"

The IWC is what is ruining wrestling these days. Let me correct myself before some smart-ass says 'Hey idiot you know you're part of the IWC right'. The IWC that thinks they know more about wrestling than anyone in WWE, the IWC that thinks anyone who disagrees with them is a moron, and the IWC that focuses more on typing and grammar errors than what the person is saying, is ruining wrestling.

You don't like Viscera/Mabel/Big Daddy V? That's fine. You don't have to pretend that you were some lifelong fanboy of the guy because he passed away. But imagine if your Dad died today and some guy online cut down him at whatever job he's worked in his life and said he never mattered and wasn't that good at it. It's just called having respect for the deceased and I'm sorry but your claim of "Well I said R.I.P in the opening line" is not respect.

Now you can go ahead and be the internet gangster and call me "soft" or a "little bitch" or whatever name-calling you want, but the fact is, a man died yesterday and you spent far too much of your free time defending an opinion that didn't need to be shared. Did you REALLY think that when you posted that everyone was going to just agree and it'd be party hats and hand-jobs? You knew this was going to piss people off, considering he just died YESTERDAY.

I still get pissed off when people make Chris Benoit comments online because you think of the man's family and what they've had to go through. I hope none of Nelson Frazier's relatives are on WrestelZone reading this crap because that's not something I'd want to add to the grief I'm feeling after losing a family member. You need to grow up and get over yourself. Opinions are fine and everyone is entitled to their own. But this is something you started, knowing you were going to get flack for it, and you were obviously prepared since you responded to the majority of the negative comments thrown at you.

Like most people on the internet, you're more worried about being right than getting it right.

U asshole!!!! His family will miss him and from alot of accounts he was a good person. Im probably 1 of da few ppl who enjoyed King Mabel during a dark time 4 wwf

The IWC is what is ruining wrestling these days.

What is being ruined exactly?

A 10-15 second chant of "CM Punk" two or three times during the course of a 3 hour program is "ruining wrestling"?

How else does the existence of the "IWC" manifest itself in the quality of the show?

If you hate the IWC, why are you here?

Worse OP i have ever read,complete garbage! Viscera,Big Daddy V,Mable was a great worker.. For a man of his size,he was very agile and strong. His run as King Mable in 1995 true enough,probably was the worse KOTR in the history. But in 95 it was somewhat of a dark period,as no real talent was present. He will be missed all the stars who are taken too soon are missed Mister OP.

You might have not liked him which is obvious,but the man had family,kids,and friends who dearly loved him.. Weight issues aside he was taken well before his time. To the OP again your a disrespectful asshole,for fuck's sake what the hell is wrong with you??

Can you try and maintain decorum? And please, he was not your father or brother, nor are we all here for making personal remarks. Kindly summon up some courtesy from your breast and make objective remarks about Nelson Frazier- the wrestler. And please refrain from using profane language.

I still like to read people's opinions on things when they're credible or appear to have some form of logic behind it. I knew there would be a bunch of people talking about Viscera, hence why I ended up on this forum. I just didn't think it was going to be disrespect his career day the day after he passed away.

Again, I didn't say the entire IWC, just the know-it-all hipsters that act in a way that makes them want others reading their posts to think that they're inadequate and stupid for not agreeing with them.

The problem with it is that section of the IWC is:
1) A better promoter than Vince.
2) Smarter than everyone who doesn't share their opinion.
3) A better booker than anyone in the WWE.
4) Could come up with better storylines than WWE creative because they disagree with one or two that involve their favorite wrestler not getting a push.

Streaming pay-per-views and live shows is a direct reflection of the IWC. I don't blame people for doing it, I've done it. It's hard to justify a complaint when you stream everything you watch and don't spend money on the guys you like. Hopefully the WWE network slows down the PPV streaming community (PPVSC? - ha ha)

"proud member of the IWC."

"valuable asset"

The IWC is what is ruining wrestling these days. Let me correct myself before some smart-ass says 'Hey idiot you know you're part of the IWC right'. The IWC that thinks they know more about wrestling than anyone in WWE, the IWC that thinks anyone who disagrees with them is a moron, and the IWC that focuses more on typing and grammar errors than what the person is saying, is ruining wrestling.

You don't like Viscera/Mabel/Big Daddy V? That's fine. You don't have to pretend that you were some lifelong fanboy of the guy because he passed away. But imagine if your Dad died today and some guy online cut down him at whatever job he's worked in his life and said he never mattered and wasn't that good at it. It's just called having respect for the deceased and I'm sorry but your claim of "Well I said R.I.P in the opening line" is not respect.

Now you can go ahead and be the internet gangster and call me "soft" or a "little bitch" or whatever name-calling you want, but the fact is, a man died yesterday and you spent far too much of your free time defending an opinion that didn't need to be shared. Did you REALLY think that when you posted that everyone was going to just agree and it'd be party hats and hand-jobs? You knew this was going to piss people off, considering he just died YESTERDAY.

I still get pissed off when people make Chris Benoit comments online because you think of the man's family and what they've had to go through. I hope none of Nelson Frazier's relatives are on WrestelZone reading this crap because that's not something I'd want to add to the grief I'm feeling after losing a family member. You need to grow up and get over yourself. Opinions are fine and everyone is entitled to their own. But this is something you started, knowing you were going to get flack for it, and you were obviously prepared since you responded to the majority of the negative comments thrown at you.

Like most people on the internet, you're more worried about being right than getting it right.

I responded to the majority of the comments, negative or positive. And how is IWC ruining wrestling? Sure, some here have been disparaging CM Punk. I disparage Daniel Bryan(mostly due to the chants leading many in the IWC to believe he just deserves a main event match in an era of one WHC), others yet seem to bash Undertaker and his streak being overrated, and so on. But do any of us compel one decision made by real-world powers into changing even slightly, any of the storylines or product?

And I am not going to call you "bitch" or make some mommy's basement jokes because that's not what I do. We're all here because we're passionate wrestling fans, and I reckon you're an adult just like I am because you did not say "bitch" or "mommy's basement". It'd be so much better if those sorts of childish abuses stopped flowing on the Wrestlezone community.

I responded to the majority of the comments, negative or positive. And how is IWC ruining wrestling? Sure, some here have been disparaging CM Punk. I disparage Daniel Bryan(mostly due to the chants leading many in the IWC to believe he just deserves a main event match in an era of one WHC), others yet seem to bash Undertaker and his streak being overrated, and so on. But do any of us compel one decision made by real-world powers into changing even slightly, any of the storylines or product?

And I am not going to call you "bitch" or make some mommy's basement jokes because that's not what I do. We're all here because we're passionate wrestling fans, and I reckon you're an adult just like I am because you did not say "bitch" or "mommy's basement". It'd be so much better if those sorts of childish abuses stopped flowing on the Wrestlezone community.

It's ruining it in the sense that nothing is ever good enough. In the past year whether a Raw or SmackDown was one of their better shows or just kind of, whatever, if you go on these forums, or facebook, twitter, etc. people are going to be shitting on whatever happened because "Oh my god, I saw that coming a mile away, fucking WWE."

It doesn't affect the product in the ring, no. But what these types of people are doing are affecting the younger wrestling fans and they're growing up to be know-it-all types at far too young an age. Imagine if in 1998 when I had my Austin 3:16 shirt if all the older fans I knew told me that "Oh my god, Austin's in ring work is boring and he's only champ because he's friends with Vince." when I'm 11? I don't even want to imagine what wrestling fans are going to be like 15 years from now.

Imagine if in 1998 when I had my Austin 3:16 shirt if all the older fans I knew told me that "Oh my god, Austin's in ring work is boring and he's only champ because he's friends with Vince." .

Austin was such a breath of fresh air at that time, that I really don't think the hypothetical scenario you gave would have EVER occurred.

Not to say that there aren't people who automatically want to go against the grain, but man, Austin's run was one of the few times where EVERYONE, from small kids, to teenagers, to college kids, to both men and women, they all were on the Austin bandwagon.

Austin was such a breath of fresh air at that time, that I really don't think the hypothetical scenario you gave would have EVER occurred.

Not to say that there aren't people who automatically want to go against the grain, but man, Austin's run was one of the few times where EVERYONE, from small kids, to teenagers, to college kids, to both men and women, they all were on the Austin bandwagon.

There was an old t-shirt I used to wear in middle school that read:

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

That is my response to that, ha ha. Good points though, I just don't put anything past 'those fans'.

U asshole!!!! His family will miss him and from alot of accounts he was a good person. Im probably 1 of da few ppl who enjoyed King Mabel during a dark time 4 wwf

I am sorry for your loss. My heartfelt condolences go to the Frazier family during these tragic times and tragic loss. I never said he was a bad person. The thread solely meant to objectively inspect and inquire the career of Nelson Frazier- the wrestler. RIP.

R.I.P.

I was a fan of his Big Daddy V run and personally found his early Men on a Mission days entertaining at the time.

RIP Nelson Frazier. He is one of my favorite superstars all time. Call me crazy, but to me he was more entertaining than CM Punk. Some of these IWC smarks should learn about the "professional wrestling". Pro wrestling is not all about pulling off 100 athletic moves and carrying one a match for 30 minutes. Pro wrestling is all about telling a story. Hell it's entertainment. If you want to see 2 wrestlers pulling out all sorts of wrestling maneuvers then please go and watch some indie shit. In WWE the size of wrestlers, the look of wrestlers DO MATTER than anything! Even if you can't wrestle at all if you have an intimidating look you can have a reasonable career. That's why Khali is still there.

Do you really expect a 500 lbs 6' 8" guy to wrestle like D Brian? According to some of you a good wrestling match is something full of dozens of different moves, submission holds, fast paced action and acrobats. But in wwe or in pro wrestling world a good wrestling match means telling a story in the ring. And the size of wrestlers, the looks count big time. Big Viz had it. He was also pretty agile for a man of his size. I have always liked big men, monster looking giants in pro wrestling rather than average looking superstars(Rock, Austin or Cena are not average looking btw). In fact the big men, muscle guys are the reason why I watch pro wrestling on the first place. They are the ones keeping the casual fans attracted. If WWE roster is full of average looking guys like Punk I'd have given up long time ago!

Will I miss him, Yes big time! My favorite run of Nelson was his Viscera character. It was entertaining as hell. Then big daddy V who was an intimidating monster heel. Nelson had a great look for a monster. And WWE made full use of it. Yes he never held a world title or really didn't have an outstanding career but for heaven's sake... Do you think a wrestler should have held a world title or should leave an impact similar to Rock or Taker to be remembered forever? Hell no. A wrestler will be remembered for taking part of entertaining us fans regardless the role he played and surely the big Viz has leaved an impression being part of WWE and also having one of the biggest hearts as a person.

One of my favorite superstars. I grew up watching him as Viscera. I actually wanted him to come back and have a one last run... RIP Nelson....

Its a shame that he died just when he was trying to get in better shape. Should serve as a wakeup call for other wrestlers who are damaging themselves with an unhealthy lifestyle.

He never exactly blew me away with anything he did, but there were a few good moments. Mostly the stuff with Lillian & his part in the Ministry. He was a good hand to have around. Always up for comedy skits & when they needed a monster he played the part well enough.

RIP Nelson Frazier. He is one of my favorite superstars all time. Call me crazy, but to me he was more entertaining than CM Punk. Some of these IWC smarks should learn about the "professional wrestling". Pro wrestling is not all about pulling off 100 athletic moves and carrying one a match for 30 minutes. Pro wrestling is all about telling a story. Hell it's entertainment. If you want to see 2 wrestlers pulling out all sorts of wrestling maneuvers then please go and watch some indie shit. In WWE the size of wrestlers, the look of wrestlers DO MATTER than anything! Even if you can't wrestle at all if you have an intimidating look you can have a reasonable career. That's why Khali is still there.

Do you really expect a 500 lbs 6' 8" guy to wrestle like D Brian? According to some of you a good wrestling match is something full of dozens of different moves, submission holds, fast paced action and acrobats. But in wwe or in pro wrestling world a good wrestling match means telling a story in the ring. And the size of wrestlers, the looks count big time. Big Viz had it. He was also pretty agile for a man of his size. I have always liked big men, monster looking giants in pro wrestling rather than average looking superstars(Rock, Austin or Cena are not average looking btw). In fact the big men, muscle guys are the reason why I watch pro wrestling on the first place. They are the ones keeping the casual fans attracted. If WWE roster is full of average looking guys like Punk I'd have given up long time ago!

Will I miss him, Yes big time! My favorite run of Nelson was his Viscera character. It was entertaining as hell. Then big daddy V who was an intimidating monster heel. Nelson had a great look for a monster. And WWE made full use of it. Yes he never held a world title or really didn't have an outstanding career but for heaven's sake... Do you think a wrestler should have held a world title or should leave an impact similar to Rock or Taker to be remembered forever? Hell no. A wrestler will be remembered for taking part of entertaining us fans regardless the role he played and surely the big Viz has leaved an impression being part of WWE and also having one of the biggest hearts as a person.

One of my favorite superstars. I grew up watching him as Viscera. I actually wanted him to come back and have a one last run... RIP Nelson....

Well, I can't call you crazy no matter how absurd your choice of Viscera/Mabel being a better entertainer than CM Punk is.
Because by that logic, millions of people in this world are downright dumb and batshit crazy for liking idiotic non-musicians like Bieber, every rapper and hip hopper, etc. and whatever other garbage that exists in the name of music today over Beethoven, or Steve Vai. Sure they'd say, a dumb NIckelback song to them is preferrable over any single track by Judas Priest or Yngvie Malmsteen. But I digress.

As far as your opinion of "Wrestling is not about holds, but story-telling", I can't disagree with it. But Viscera ? a storyteller? Seriously? You might not want to like Daniel Bryan or CM Punk, but anyone on this thread or otherwise will agree that those 2 are, and will always be far greater storytellers with being better wrestlers than Viscera/Mabel. The only stories of Viscera you'll find are on Sunday Night Heat when he was tag-teaming with Val Venis.

RIP Nelson Frazier. He is one of my favorite superstars all time. Call me crazy, but to me he was more entertaining than CM Punk.

Quite frankly. I don't believe you. I think you're going out of your way to play devil's advocate here and argue w/ the OP.

I don't see how it is possible that Viscera/Mable/Big Daddy V is on ANYONE'S list of favorite superstars.

It's just flat-out ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back