• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ring of Honor Final Battle 2011 LD

The Bearded One

Love is not admissable evidence.
I'm not going to write a long opening post about the show since I already wrote one that's in the General Wrestling forum. The show is only $15, so give it a try. Anyway, this is the live discussion for the show. It should be good.

Ah man. I wish I was watching. Just not a good night for me, holiday shit and all. Enjoy it all.

I'll definitely review this at some point, probably after Christmas. I would buy it tonight but I've got plans. I'll try to buy it after-the-fact, show looks well worth $15.

Could someone (Bearded One perhaps) specifically post the result of each match? I'm kind of interested in the results but not enough to follow it.

Could someone (Bearded One perhaps) specifically post the result of each match? I'm kind of interested in the results but not enough to follow it.

Will do. Elgin defeated TJP with a spinning powerbomb. Lots of awesome power spots by Elgin.

Ciampa vs Rave is up next.

He looked fine. He looked better than I expected him to look.

Good God I forgot how hot Maria is.

She has my favorite Playboy pic ever. She's naked and just leaning against a wall or something. Very nice.

I still don't get why Generico is in this match. he lost to Lethal, Lethal had him beat, and now he's in the title match?q

Bennett eliminated Generico!

Lethal Injection!

Lethal retains! I think Bennett should have won, but I can't complain about Lethal being champion.

I really though Bennett was going to win it, too. Now it's making me scared WGTT is going to retain later.

Kevin Steen is up next! Yes!

I love Desmond Wolfe on commentary. He's behind Regal on my favourite current commentators.
EDIT: Also did anyone find it weird that at the begining of the match Jimmy Jacobs searched both men? It's a no-DQ match!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back