Ric Flair DVD_FTW

Woooooo

• Yes

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Of course.

• Seen one Flair Match Seen them All, WOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
What does Hogan have to do with this? I thought we were talking about Flair?

Is that just how we do things around here? When someone insults our favorite wrestler, we flame-bait them using their favorite wrestler?

Gotcha.

;)

Yes. I am a masterflamebaiter.

You were accusing my favorite wrestler of having the same match theme repeatedly, and in doing so, you implied that this was a negative attribute. In rebuttle, I pointed out that YOUR favorite wrestler had a similar theme during all of HIS matches, thus PWNing your face off.

How does it feel to no longer have a face? I would hurry up and try to vacuum up the remains of your face that are lurking around on your floor. Oh wait, you can't do that...because you don't have a face to see. You better get the maid to do it for you.

:smashfreakB:

Yes. I am a masterflamebaiter.

You were accusing my favorite wrestler of having the same match theme repeatedly, and in doing so, you implied that this was a negative attribute. In rebuttle, I pointed out that YOUR favorite wrestler had a similar theme during all of HIS matches, thus PWNing your face off.

How does it feel to no longer have a face? I would hurry up and try to vacuum up the remains of your face that are lurking around on your floor. Oh wait, you can't do that...because you don't have a face to see. You better get the maid to do it for you.

:smashfreakB:
So, you're admitting that, after making a comment about a wrestler that this thread was intended for, a comment which discussed the career of the man with the DVD being talked about, that gives you, a mod, the right to flamebait regular members. Gotcha.

Just face it. You're Tom Cruise and I'm Jack Nicholson. And you can't handle the truth.

suckit.gif

So, you're admitting that, after making a comment about a wrestler that this thread was intended for, a comment which discussed the career of the man with the DVD being talked about, that gives you, a mod, the right to flamebait regular members. Gotcha.

Just face it. You're Tom Cruise and I'm Jack Nicholson. And you can't handle the truth.

suckit.gif

If what I said was a "flame bait," then everyone who posts against FOTH should be banned from the entire internet FO LIFE.

It appears that YOU cannot handle the truth, as you once again hide behind a flame-bait accusation, when all I was doing was bringing up a legit point.

And I'm merely an efed mod. You'd think we had the plague or something.

If what I said was a "flame bait," then everyone who posts against FOTH should be banned from the entire internet FO LIFE.
And, that wouldn't include me, as I've stood up for the little guy.

It appears that YOU cannot handle the truth, as you once again hide behind a flame-bait accusation, when all I was doing was bringing up a legit point.
Oh, I handle the truth just fine. I was talking about Flair, and you knew I was right so you try to divert the discussion elsewhere. That's a fallacy of irrelevant conclusion...a red herring, if you will.

And I'm merely an efed mod. You'd think we had the plague or something.
We have an e-fed here?

WOOO!

I applaud you for sticking up for FOTH. The guy was taking a beating. Seems like everyone picks on one guy to be trendy.

I was merely pointing out the irony in you criticizing Flair's formula when Hogan did the same thing. Flair does use a formula to an extent, but he sure freaking does it well. And it doesn't make it less entertaining or interesting.

If you admit that Hogan used a formula, then I will extend my hand to you.

I applaud you for sticking up for FOTH. The guy was taking a beating. Seems like everyone picks on one guy to be trendy.

I was merely pointing out the irony in you criticizing Flair's formula when Hogan did the same thing. Flair does use a formula to an extent, but he sure freaking does it well. And it doesn't make it less entertaining or interesting.

If you admit that Hogan used a formula, then I will extend my hand to you.
If you can define that formula that Hogan used in the AWA, Japan, and in the nWo, I will be more than happy to offer the proverbial olive branch.

I marked the fuck out for the Flair/Sting part of the Documentary. I almost passed out I was marking out so hard.

I also noticed that they allowed Benoit to be shown in this DVD.

Maybe they are finally going to let him be apart of history.

If you can define that formula that Hogan used in the AWA, Japan, and in the nWo, I will be more than happy to offer the proverbial olive branch.

Nah, not important enough to me at the moment. I know, regardless of me spelling out the hulk-up/cry and cheat formulas, you will not be satisfied with any answer I give.

Perhaps you should just humble yourself and shake my e-hand.

Nah, not important enough to me at the moment. I know, regardless of me spelling out the hulk-up/cry and cheat formulas, you will not be satisfied with any answer I give.

Perhaps you should just humble yourself and shake my e-hand.
You haven't proven yourself worthy of that honor yet...

I don't know why. But I cried throughout the whole thing again too. I completely lost it when Vince hugged him though. Is that weird?

Not at all. I watch it about every two weeks or so, cry like a baby every time. When he and his family walked out, I said almost out loud, let's see Hogan do that.

:lmao:

This is how it would go for Hogans Family.

First out would be Brooke with a microphone in hand trying to sing to her father, she gets booed uncontrollably.

Next out would be Linda with her new 19 year old boyfriend. Chants of "MILF" are heard throughout the crowd.

Next out would Be Nick, People would think he is a cena fan because he is part of the chain gang. Then they realize he is in Jail and gets booed uncontrollably.

Then Hogan would do the ear to hand thing and flex and get a 90 minutes standing ovation.

Yes good times Monkey. Especially when I kick your teeth out. But I wouldn't do that.... or would I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back