Rey Mysterio Suspended.

The WWE isn't heartbroken at Rey Mysterio being suspended. His name has come up in that investigation two years ago so it's no surprise that Mysterio was busted for something. The WWE won't collapse without Rey there and they will go about business as usual. Rey will not be less over coming back and most of the kids don't know why he was suspended if they know he was suspended at all.
Oh there going to find out buddy! I said "Via the internet", who isn't a internet fan these days man? All I'm saying is brah, don't underestamate the kids man, reconize.

Rey Mysterio recently explained the entire suspension. It was all a missunderstanding. They were on tour, and Rey couldn't provide the prescriptions by the proper deadline. I'm not sure why anyone would be "Dissapointed" Who really keeps their prescriptions on them at all times. The wrestling world is a very very painful world, and if I were one of them, I'd be cracked up, pain pilled and on heroin too.

Furthermore, the WWE isn't very upset over the fact that Rey Mysterio was suspended, but the fact that he spoke out agaisnt the company, during these times of suspension. Just as the latest article says on WrestleZone, while suspended, you keep your mouth shut, and don't do anything to atract attention to yourself. You want to stay invisible during the duration of your suspension.

Ballistic83 said:
Oh there going to find out buddy! I said "Via the internet", who isn't a internet fan these days man? All I'm saying is brah, don't underestamate the kids man, reconize.

Seriously, I would be suprised if 10% of the WWE universe is an internet fan.

I'm sure the WWE will, in a buisness sense, flourish customarily without Rey present for a few weeks.

Ballistic83 said:
But personaily I think it's deeper than that. I think that the WWE is heartbroken by this. The WWE is pushing the PG-Rated era hard with wrestlers like John Cena, (was) Jeff Hardy, and Rey Mysterio. But now that Jeff Hardy is gone from the company for awile, it'd be hard to do with Rey Mysterio gone 30 days.
Why? There's several more faces in the wwe currrently that plays much more essential roles, and Rey is not doing anything huge in the grand scheme of things.

Because the WWE sold Rey off to the kids! Like with those Rey mask that the kids beg there parents to buy them, since "the PG-era fans" can't afford them self's because they can't dip into there milk-money for school.
They'll still sell his merchandise, and WWE will keep their kid demographic intact, as Rey isn't a draw, nor an overly important figure in todays product.

Less fans than you think are on the internet. I'm not underestimating the kids. I'm saying that most will not find out why Mysterio was suspended. You think their parents are going to tell them he was suspended for drugs? No they will not.

I'm VERY PROUD of Rey for speaking out against the "machine" that is WWE!!! I choose to side with Rey until he's proven guilty. My gut instinct is that he is innocent. I could be wrong, but everyone knows that the WWE tests wrestlers at random...I even heard that Rey had been tested 15 times already!!! That's nuts!!! It seems they are picking on Rey to me!!!

WHICH brings me to my next thought....how many times have Batista & HHH passed there tests????

We've all heard by now that Batista had his negative results covered up!!! I believe that HHH and Batista would fail a test RIGHT NOW!!!

Back to Rey...Sorry for my rant!!! I think the WWE should have let Rey prove his innocence. I feel like someone was "trigger-happy" to make an example out of Rey!!!

Like many of the "sells" of pain and agony that the wrestlers themselves express while performing, I think the WWE is being overly dramatic in being "unhappy and disappointed" or even heartbroken if that's the impression they're giving off. In my opinion, Rey had every right to give the interview and his side of the story. Yeah, okay, perhaps it wasn't a smart move. In a company like the WWE, you tow the party line, you do what you're told, or you suffer for it. I don't think Rey's days are numbered in the WWE, he's still far to iconic a character for them to afford to lose before they have to, but I still think he's going to suffer for it. The people in the WWE don't get mad or even sad, they get even. We've seen it before.

Frankly, I think they're setting Rey up for a big fall and the story saying that they're upset about Rey simply telling the truth is them attempting to cover their collective butt before they do in the hopes that the fans will be fooled into thinking them justified in what they did and are about to do. But then, big entertainment companies underestimating the intelligence of their fans is nothing new, is it, folks?

I thought that there was already a "Rey's suspended" thread?

On to business though, Mysterio's loss to the business does not impact the business much. Suspended stars can have their merchandise sold by the company as it is under WWE's side of Rey's contract to do so. As others have mentioned, he was a name surfaced from that drug ring thingy after Benoit's death so this was not a surprise nor a heartbraking for the E. His role on SmackDown can be easily replaced by the likes of Ziggler & Morrison as they are not doing anything currently during his suspension.

If the WWE was heartbroken by any suspension, it would be the likes of Punk [a straight-edge superstar] or John Cena [the face of the company].

I'm VERY PROUD of Rey for speaking out against the "machine" that is WWE!!!

I'm really confused. Was there a point to this?

I choose to side with Rey until he's proven guilty.

I'm sure Rey cares immensly that you're on his side. Yay for you. :rolleyes:

My gut instinct is that he is innocent.

Sigh...once again, what does it matter? I never knew Chris Beniot was on steroids until he murdered his family then commited suicide. When I heard the news, my gut instinct said he didn't do it. Funnily enough, he did do it.

I could be wrong, but everyone knows that the WWE tests wrestlers at random.

I would hope, and assume that all companies test all their employees at random. At least once every 2 months, at that.

..I even heard that Rey had been tested 15 times already!!!

I'd LOVE to hear where you heard this from. :lmao: I've not heard one word of this, whatsoever.

That's nuts!!! It seems they are picking on Rey to me!!!

If they have reasonable cause to believe Rey Mysterio is on drugs, they have every right to test him how many times they please. Rey Mysterio is under WWE contract, and my look on it, is hes WWE property too.

WHICH brings me to my next thought....how many times have Batista & HHH passed there tests????

Well Triple H hasn't been suspended, in quite some time. Batista has two strikes, so I'm guessing they've passed them quite a bit. Either way, what does Triple H and Batista have to do with ANYTHING here? Whatsoever. Thats irrelevant.

We've all heard by now that Batista had his negative results covered up!!! I believe that HHH and Batista would fail a test RIGHT NOW!!!

Yes, you go ahead and prove to me Batista's results are covered up.....This is dumb as hell.

Back to Rey...Sorry for my rant!!! I think the WWE should have let Rey prove his innocence.

They give each and every star a certain amount of time to prove they have their prescriptions. If they don't meet those deadlines, then they just have to suck it up and get suspended.

I feel like someone was "trigger-happy" to make an example out of Rey!!!

Doesn't matter what you feel like. You, I, or anyone else who isn't in the WWE matters about what we feel on Rey Mysterio's suspension. Theres nothing we can do to change the fact that he was suspended, and theres nothing we can do from stopping the WWE from being "trigger-happy" even if they weren't.

Rey Mysterio recently explained the entire suspension. It was all a missunderstanding. They were on tour, and Rey couldn't provide the prescriptions by the proper deadline. I'm not sure why anyone would be "Dissapointed" Who really keeps their prescriptions on them at all times. The wrestling world is a very very painful world, and if I were one of them, I'd be cracked up, pain pilled and on heroin too.

There was no "misunderstanding" about this whatsoever, and nor was there a mixup. I have stated this twice in the other thread in the Smackdown section on this (where I suspect this thread will be re-located soon) ... however WWE's policy states that you have 72 hours to provide WWE with a prescription for any drug that violates the Wellness Policy that you DO have a prescription for.

If Rey did not have his prescription on him, why didn't he place an immediate call to his doctor asking him to send a copy of the prescription over to WWE by either fax or scanning a copy?

Rey's excuse doesn't add up at all, and that is even before considering that WWE's policy does state that there is 72 hours to provide notice to them once the results are shared. If Rey was informed on Wednesday like he claimed, that he would have had until Saturday to get his doctor to provide them with a copy of the prescription. However, he made these comments, I believe, on Friday.

So nothing he said adds up, and I can understand why WWE would be upset with him .... because essentially it was all bullshit.

Now, as far as WWE being "disappointed", I can believe them being "disappointed" in his comments, however I can't believe they are necessarily "disappointed" in the suspension. Not only did his name come up before when Dr. Astin was being investigated for the Chris Benoit case as being prescribed steroids ..... however, I still find the timing of all this to be very, very suspicious.

Only after we hear news reports for the past couple months about Rey's relationship with WWE being shaky ... first over there being tensions with him over Vickie Guerrero's departure, and then there being tensions increasing with him telling WWE that he wanted a longer title reign, when they wanted to give the title to Ziggler ... does he miraculously receive a Wellness Policy Violation ... after all this time.

When he did come back when he was out on injury while the Benoit investigation was going on, and his name came up as being a patient of Dr. Astin, his physique had changed remarkably, and he was unbelievably thinner. I believe he actually wore a shirt the first couple times upon his return. However, since then, he has blown up once again to what he looked like when he debuted in the WWE. And he's been like that ever since.

I find WWE's testing methods to be very dubious being that he has looked like this for some time now, however is just now coming up with a Wellness Violation.

I'm VERY PROUD of Rey for speaking out against the "machine" that is WWE!!! I choose to side with Rey until he's proven guilty. My gut instinct is that he is innocent. I could be wrong, but everyone knows that the WWE tests wrestlers at random...I even heard that Rey had been tested 15 times already!!! That's nuts!!! It seems they are picking on Rey to me!!!

Back to Rey...Sorry for my rant!!! I think the WWE should have let Rey prove his innocence. I feel like someone was "trigger-happy" to make an example out of Rey!!!

They did give Rey a chance to prove his innocence. Why did he fail to contact his doctor to get the alleged prescription he claimed he had? Why did he make those comments before the window deadline had even passed to turn in the prescription proof from his doctor?

As far as Batista and Triple H, nobody is necessarily taking their side either ... especially Batista. There is a lot of protecting of the upper talent tier going on in WWE and Vince McMahon is in knee deep with it. It just goes to show that the problem starts at the top and McMahon being addicted to steroids himself is definite cause for concern, as far as what type of example he sets for everyone else.

I will support REY until I see further evidence!!! I believe that Rey was suspended without being able to show his side of the story!!!

I believe there are 3 wrestlers in WWE that would never fail a test...Cena, HHH, & Batista. WWE would not allow these 3 to be publically shamed!!!

Look at these 3 and tell me at least one of the 3 isn't on something!!!

Rey deserves our support until we see further information I believe!!!
Rey has given TOO MUCH to WRESTLING for his fans to doubt him.

THAT'S MY OPINION!!!

How is triple h and batista not relevant in the mysterio suspension. The other guy asked how many times have batista and triple h passed their tests etc. Mysterio was tested 15 times. Then another guy says "thats not relevant", how isnt it?? And i take it that your not a mysterio fan. If mysterio was on so many drugs, he'd be alot bigger by now. Secondly, i dont recall triple h ever being suspended, neither has batista. If those two ever failed a test, we would never no about and we all no they wouldn't get suspended. You cant suspend a few and not all of them so its bullshit! If i was mysterio, i wouldve saved my money and quit along time ago. Shit, he's just on the list with every other star the wwe mistreated and eventually lost anyway. Wwe stupid ass mistakes will come back to bite them quicker than they realize.

How is triple h and batista not relevant in the mysterio suspension. The other guy asked how many times have batista and triple h passed their tests etc. Mysterio was tested 15 times. Then another guy says "thats not relevant", how isnt it?? And i take it that your not a mysterio fan. If mysterio was on so many drugs, he'd be alot bigger by now. Secondly, i dont recall triple h ever being suspended, neither has batista. If those two ever failed a test, we would never no about and we all no they wouldn't get suspended. You cant suspend a few and not all of them so its bullshit! If i was mysterio, i wouldve saved my money and quit along time ago. Shit, he's just on the list with every other star the wwe mistreated and eventually lost anyway. Wwe stupid ass mistakes will come back to bite them quicker than they realize.

I somewhat agree! Do you think for a hot second that Vince McMahon would even think of suspending (or firing) he's son-in-law Triple H aka Paul Lesvesque??? For Stephanie & Business sake??

And as far as Dave Ba(u)tista. I don't think so. Batista's been gone off the active roster via injury's for the majority of his WWE career. So like I said, NO. For business sake in this world of the econemy.

I somewhat agree! Do you think for a hot second that Vince McMahon would even think of suspending (or firing) he's son-in-law Triple H aka Paul Lesvesque??? For Stephanie & Business sake??

And as far as Dave Ba(u)tista. I don't think so. Batista's been gone off the active roster via injury's for the majority of his WWE career. So like I said, NO. For business sake in this world of the econemy.

Yes he would, if Triple H popped positive on a drug test, then he would be suspended, like anyone else. Batista would be suspended too. If they would suspend Orton, they would suspend Batista. No one is immune to getting suspended.

Rey fucked up plain and simple. If he did have a valid prescription, then he should have gotten his prescription form to the WWE within the time limit. It's not a misunderstanding, he just didn't what he was told and follow the rules. So even if this whole 'mess-up' is true and it's valid prescription, oh well, he deserves to be suspended. I think there is something else to this though, as we obviously have only heard Rey's side, and the not the WWE's. So who knows what the truth is. Either way Rey needs to shutup, serve his suspension, apologize then not let it happen again and get back to wrestling. This isn't the WWE's fault, they are in no way to blame for this.

How is triple h and batista not relevant in the mysterio suspension.

Because neither of them have anything to do with Triple H and Batista. Theres no proof they haven't been tested "15 times" either. Theres nothing relevant about 2 of the biggest RAW stars and a SmackDown midcarder.

The other guy asked how many times have batista and triple h passed their tests etc.

Which was a pointless question. He was taking a shot at Triple H and Batista, when he know NOTHING about them.

Mysterio was tested 15 times.

Prove it? I've never heard this once. Go ahead, and prove it. Please.

Then another guy says "thats not relevant", how isnt it??
'

It would be rather nice if you read my name. Its Milkyway!, Milk whatever. Is it that hard for you to read my name, Drobs?

Its not relevant because of the manner in which he asked the question. He was obviously taking shots at their reputations.

And i take it that your not a mysterio fan.

Putting words in peoples mouth's is stupid. I'm a fairly big Mysterio fan. Even if I'm not, thats irrelevant as well.

If mysterio was on so many drugs, he'd be alot bigger by now.

Compared to what Mysterio was a few months ago. Mysterio has put on about 20 pounds. Obviously, hes on something.

neither has batista.

Batista has two strikes on him. For sure. His first title reign came to an end, because of a suspension. As well as he was suspended earlier on his career.

If those two ever failed a test, we would never no about and we all no they wouldn't get suspended.

Sigh. I don't recall Triple H being suspended, but Batista has gotten suspended, one of the two being on the top of his game.

You cant suspend a few and not all of them so its bullshit!

What you're saying, is bullshit. They don't just randomly suspended certain stars. Randy Orton has been suspended twice. John Cena isn't on anything, and I'd be highly suprised if Triple H is. Batista isn't even an active superstar right now, so it doesn't matter if hes on drugs or not. Rey Mysterio didn't show the prescriptions in the 72 hours time period he was given. He got suspended.

If i was mysterio, i wouldve saved my money and quit along time ago.

Thats what makes Mysterio the WWE superstar, and you not.

Shit, he's just on the list with every other star the wwe mistreated and eventually lost anyway.

:lmao: Mysterio has been pushed to the moon and back. He was the World Champion for christs sake. Mysterio can't be a huge superstar, because hes only about 160 pounds, and 5'6". Theres only so much the underdog storyline can do. They've squeezed every penny they possibly could out of it, too.

Wwe stupid ass mistakes will come back to bite them quicker than they realize.

This proves nothing. Without Mysterio the WWE does take a chunk of Merchanding sells out of their pockets. But its nothing that isn't replaceable by any means necassary.

Because neither of them have anything to do with Triple H and Batista. Theres no proof they haven't been tested "15 times" either. Theres nothing relevant about 2 of the biggest RAW stars and a SmackDown midcarder.

Which was a pointless question. He was taking a shot at Triple H and Batista, when he know NOTHING about them.

Prove it? I've never heard this once. Go ahead, and prove it. Please.

'

It would be rather nice if you read my name. Its Milkyway!, Milk whatever. Is it that hard for you to read my name, Drobs?

Its not relevant because of the manner in which he asked the question. He was obviously taking shots at their reputations.

Putting words in peoples mouth's is stupid. I'm a fairly big Mysterio fan. Even if I'm not, thats irrelevant as well.

Compared to what Mysterio was a few months ago. Mysterio has put on about 20 pounds. Obviously, hes on something.

Batista has two strikes on him. For sure. His first title reign came to an end, because of a suspension. As well as he was suspended earlier on his career.

Sigh. I don't recall Triple H being suspended, but Batista has gotten suspended, one of the two being on the top of his game.

What you're saying, is bullshit. They don't just randomly suspended certain stars. Randy Orton has been suspended twice. John Cena isn't on anything, and I'd be highly suprised if Triple H is. Batista isn't even an active superstar right now, so it doesn't matter if hes on drugs or not. Rey Mysterio didn't show the prescriptions in the 72 hours time period he was given. He got suspended.

Thats what makes Mysterio the WWE superstar, and you not.

:lmao: Mysterio has been pushed to the moon and back. He was the World Champion for christs sake. Mysterio can't be a huge superstar, because hes only about 160 pounds, and 5'6". Theres only so much the underdog storyline can do. They've squeezed every penny they possibly could out of it, too.

This proves nothing. Without Mysterio the WWE does take a chunk of Merchanding sells out of their pockets. But its nothing that isn't replaceable by any means necassary.

To be honest dude. Milkyway chocolate bar. I just think your a loud mouth. HHH is a prime example. He wouldnt get suspended cuz he is with Steph. Also you sound like a cocky person to me but my friend I want you to know there are far more smarter people than you on this site. Myself being one of them

To be honest dude. Milkyway chocolate bar. I just think your a loud mouth. HHH is a prime example. He wouldnt get suspended cuz he is with Steph. Also you sound like a cocky person to me but my friend I want you to know there are far more smarter people than you on this site. Myself being one of them

:lmao:

That is so easily laughable it's pathetic. Milk has been kicking your ass all around this thread and all you can do is just come up with a couple sentences of rhetoric and possibly flamming/trolling? Pathetic, absolutely puh-fucking-thetic.

Anyways, you have not being paying attention, so Mr. Nicholas will have to direct your attention to the blackboard: If Triple H was found to be on any kind of drug, he'd be suspended and nothing more *Unless he did it two more times, then his ass is kicked out*. It doesn't mean jack shit if he's knocking a sledgehammer into Stephanie's backdoor, he'll get the boot just like anyone else, and Steph can't do jack shit about it.

Anyways, if Mysterio wasn't guilty of taking drugs outside the Wellness policy, he wouldn't have spent three days trying to come up with a bullshit story to make his brainwashed, worshipping followers hop onto the Sympathy Train. He'd immideately go to his doctor and ask/demand the prescription order to show he was well within his rights.

Why is this even some surprise that he got busted? Look at him when we was in WCW and him now. He didnt get that big without help

I will support REY until I see further evidence!!!
You are just going to be wasting your time because you aren’t going to get any further evidence. The only evidence you will see is that Rey Mysterio was suspended for doing a drug which he isn’t allowed to take according to the Wellness Policy.
I believe that Rey was suspended without being able to show his side of the story!!!
Thanks for ignoring previous posts from others and myself.

Rey KNOWS that there is a possibility that he might get tested. He is also told that he needs to submit a prescription of whatever drug was seen in his system. He was given more than enough time to call his doctor so that they could send a fax to the WWE or to show his prescription to whomever it is he needs to show it to. He was able to show his side of the story…except he didn’t have one so he got suspended for doing drugs.
I believe there are 3 wrestlers in WWE that would never fail a test...Cena, HHH, & Batista. WWE would not allow these 3 to be publically shamed!!!
…I thought this thread was about Rey’s suspension.

Anyways, how do you know that? WWE is a publicly traded company, do you know how much scrutiny they would come under if wrestlers are failing tests and they aren’t giving them the proper punishments? Of course you don’t or else you wouldn’t have said that.
Look at these 3 and tell me at least one of the 3 isn't on something!!!
John Cena, Triple H, and Batista are NOT on anything. Want some prove? They’ve never been suspended since the Wellness Policy came into effect. Also…I don’t know where Milky got the information that Batista has been suspended twice…as far as I know he has never been suspended.
Rey deserves our support until we see further information I believe!!!
No he doesn’t. Rey screwed up and got punished for his mistakes. Now he is serving a suspension which he deserves for doing drugs that aren’t in accordance with the Wellness Policy.
Rey has given TOO MUCH to WRESTLING for his fans to doubt him.
I am fan of Rey and I doubt every single damn word that he said in the interview that was posted earlier. It doesn’t matter how much or how little someone has given to pro-wrestling, if they are using drugs they shouldn’t be using then they are going to get punished for using them. There are rules for a reason, wrestlers should either follow the rules or face the consequences of not following them.
THAT'S MY OPINION!!!
Want a cookie?

IDK about Rey Rey. I just don't know.

I was so shocked to hear about this when I did. I would have put money on three people in the WWE to not ever get suspended for drugs and that would have been 'Taker, Cena, and Rey Rey. I don't care how big he has gotten since WCW. People, it's been ten f'n years. IDK if you know this or not, but it is very possible to get that big in that amount of time. Have you seen Cena before he started out? He was a skinny sum bitch, but you all wouldn't say that he was on steroids, now would you?

I was shocked for a different reason, however. I was shocked because when I think of the kid audience for WWE, I think of Cena and Mysterio. The way Mysterio embraces the kiddies everytime he comes out and to see all the masks and such in the audience. I would have thought that Rey would be a better role model than this.

I just don't know what to say about Rey Rey

I really hate when people who no absolutely nothing speak like they are experts and know everything.

Do you know for a fact that Batista and HHH are NOT tested regularly like everyone else?? If so, please provide it. Otherwise, don't say they aren't when you don't know one way or the other.

Also, if there was favoritism going on, don't you think it would have been brought to everyone's attention by now?? If that kind of stuff was going on, how difficult would it be for some jaded wrestler to anonymously make the world aware of it?? Think about it, Vince isn't the most liked person in the wrestling world. How hard would it be to expose this kind of thing if it was in fact happening??

If you don't know if something is true, one way or another, don't make posts like it is a well known matter of fact.

Edit: Oh, and the "Batista and HHH" idea is totally irrelevant. Imagine what would happen if you got a speeding ticket and tried to tell judge you should be fined because other people were speeding too. Just because everyone doesn't get caught doesn't mean you shouldn't be held accountable when you ARE CAUGHT. Mysterio knew the rules. He broke them. This "I had a prescription" excuse is tired and lame. If he had one, he wouldn't have been suspended, period. WWE isn't going to suspend someone because they didn't have the necessary paperwork with them. How many of you have been drug tested?? They usually ask you to declare any prescription meds you're on. That probably would have been a good time for Rey Rey to mention it. But no, he failed, then all of a sudden it's, "Oh I had a prescription for it, but I didn't have it with at the time, so I got suspended." Right, and if you believe that, you probably believe Deborah's breasts are natural.

Some people are disappointed but I like this recent development. Now that Mysterio is gone some guys need to step up the plate, and I wonder who it's going to be. Morrison? Ziggler? those are the two most likely candidates. This is getting me all excited and stuff. Remember when Rock and HHH were like sort of midcard newbies and they feuded over the IC title. That was a great feud and it made them into main eventers. Sure they were already close to it but that feud was necessary. And now Ziggler and Morrison are in the same spot. I say give it to the heel. It would be a good idea to let Morrison be the chaser. Heels are great champions and they give the faces more pops and stuff. I really hope that it will be Morrison vs Ziggler and not some lame old guy like Kane, Knox or Finlay. Man I cant wait for this episode of Smackdown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back