Rey Mysterio Heel Turn?

Rey as a heel was tried before in WCW to an Epic fail, I personally think it's because he really doesn't have a mean bone in his 5'6 frame, It's like Rey losing his mask it was done once by ignorant people who didn't know or care about Rey as a character and as a person, it didn't work then and will not work now

I think Rey has less of a chance turning heel than John Cena does. You would have to take his mask off (which is basically his entire character) and turn him into a generic heel who looks like a teenager. It would be stupid and pointless, not to mention Rey seems to be on the last leg of his career.

I didn't say anything about the match it was a good back and forth competitive match. I guess I shouldn't have used the term "buried" but the post match beatdown Del Rio gave him in his HOME TOWN was just uncalled for to be honest. Del Rio was gonna "break Rey's arm" in front of his friends and family if Cena didn't make the save. And the fact that they showed Rey's greatest moments and it was in his home town just wasn't right to let it all go down like that in my opinion.. Even if he needs time off they shouldn't have made him get beaten up after a loss.
Not really. It was a great heel move. "Just wasn't right to let it go down in his hometown"? Who are you Bret Hart? Rey is a pro, he's not a mark, he understands that it's business and he's a babyface. Him getting beat down in his home town when he's vulnerable means ADR draws that much more heat and he draws that much more sympathy and Cena gets that much more firepower when he comes out for the save. It's simple pro wrestling really.

I have a question, why are most of the turn suggestions "turn X heel"? You guys LOVE heels it seems. It's silly. Every freakin guy you people seem to want to "turn into the arrogant brash heel who wins matches clean". It's dumb.

Mysterio has no natural heel skills, and just about every imagineable natural babyface skills.

Rey Rey is one of the most over babyfaces in the company next to Cena and Orton. He's probably a close second to cena, and has a HUGE connection to the little kids with the masks and his underdog appeal. He is the absolute last person the E will turn heel. They tried a mysterio heel run in the Dubya-C-Dubya back in the day and it went over horribly. Also, add the fact that he just had a knee injury and we might not see him on tv for a little bit.

Didn't Ray turn Heel back in WCW..with the LWO? Anyways I don't the WWE will turn him bad because of the "PG" rating and the Little kids just love him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back