• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Review Requests

Favorite PPV ever KB? Or is that far too hard? How about a few favorite?

Let me guess: one of them will be Canadian Stampede.

Favorite PPV ever KB? Or is that far too hard? How about a few favorite?

Let me guess: one of them will be Canadian Stampede.

Going on nostalgia/personal preference:

1. Summerslam 1990. It was my first PPV ever and I literally went through 3 VHSes of it. Hogan returning to face the evil Earthquake, Sapphire going missing, one of the all time best tag team matches and Roddy coked out of his mind on commentary all makes this awesome as hell.

2. WM X7. This is the epitome of the super show. The worst match by far is a six man that isn't bad at all. HHH vs. Taker is just flat out awesome stuff that's completely forgotten. TLC 2 is Edge's coming out party. And to top it off, Austin shakes McMahon's hand to end the Attitude Era.

3. Uncensored 96. This show is so awful that it's great. It's the Plan 9 of PPVs.

I think I've come up with a tentative schedule of my reviews:

Halloween: Survivor Series
January 3: Royal Rumble
Early-Mid March: King of the Ring

One off reviews that I'll be doing eventually:
December to Dismember
Barely Legal
Monday Night Wars
Uncensored 96

I actually make a lot of points/jokes about some moves in the Survivor Series reviews. Damn it needs to be halloween so I don't have to keep making cryptic references to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back