• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Review Requests

Lesnar. That........could be interesting. He was only there two years so it could be difficult to do that. It might be worth a try though.

Lesnar. That........could be interesting. He was only there two years so it could be difficult to do that. It might be worth a try though.

I figured that would make it easier. Not as much to find, and not a million feuds to cover.

War Games! Add in the Triple Tier Cage :) Probably my favorite two gimmick match types ever, aside from Monster's Ball...

Raw was in Lexington that night. I stayed home to watch the triple cage match.

I saw Smackdown is coming to town right around Xmas...I'm thinking of going, but don't know if I'll have the money.

I saw a really good triple cage a few months ago...It was based around Kevin Sullivan and Jimmy Garvin, and would have been fine had Ronnie Garvin not been in the match :lmao:

Ah that's the Tower of Doom match. Road Warriors, Dr. Death, Garvins vs. Sullivan, Russians and someone else that might have been the Midnight Express. I believe that in that match, Dr. Death picks up someone in a gorilla press and slams them I kid you not eight times into the top of the cage. It ended with Sullivan locking himself inside the cage with Precious and holding papers, the contents of which were never revealed.

That's the match. I forgot about the papers, but I remember Sullivan locking himself in with Precious.

That's a match type that needs to come back...

I don't care that it was stolen :lmao: Vince needs to use it.

It'd give Survivor Series a whole new meaning to put Cena/DX/Cryme Tyme v. Orton/Legacy/Jerishow in a Tower Of Doom :lmao:

That would also involve using something Vince didn't think of. If Vince didn't think of it, 99% of the time it's wrong.

I'm still holding out for a TNA War Games match...Put two 6-sided rings together, and wrap them in a cage...It'd make Lethal Lockdown look like a Divas match.

That could happen. Knowing TNA though it would be about a title shot in the future which would also involve a battle royal and two other matches later.

That could happen. Knowing TNA though it would be about a title shot in the future which would also involve a battle royal and two other matches later.

Sadly, you're right. I wouldn't use it for a title match, but it would be a nice blow-off for a huge feud...

With the tag teams they have going right now, they could easily use that match for them...

I thought the plan was to put them on someone the IWGP liked, so they could go to Japan ad drop them?

Again I'm looking for an answer to this: why are the fucking IWGP belts there anyway? There's zero need for them at all.

Again I'm looking for an answer to this: why are the fucking IWGP belts there anyway? There's zero need for them at all.

I think it was all a big clusterfuck from the start. The Dudleys had them, so TNA took advantage of it, since they're under contract. Really wasn't there place to fuck with someone else's belts anyway...

It's overkill. There are four tag champions there. I can barely remember who has what title anymore.

Steiner T have the TNA belts. The Brits have the IWGP titles.

I picked Beer Money Inc. to leave BFG with the IWGP belts, and the Brits to leave with the TNA titles...Hopefully leading to BMI losing them in Japan soon, and going back to 1 title for the division...

Imagine if they made a big deal of the Guns holding the Jr Tag belts...

That's be 3 different tag titles, as well as now the KO tag division. Do we need 4 tag matches per show? No...We don't.

I would like for you to review Rock Bottom. I just really want to see what you say about the PPV. I think that it will be entertaining to read.

Late WCW PPVs. It would be fun to see you slowly lose your mind as you ask yourself watching Slamboree 2000 why:

1.) David Arquette main evented a PPV
2.) They started a Chuck Palumbo vs. Lex Luger feud
3.) Norman Smiley and Ralphus wrestled a match vs. Terry Funk

And much more awfulness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo