• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Request a Sig from Dhays9

Dhays9

Pre-Show Stalwart
Alright, I know I have been making sig's for that long but I figure my best way to get better is to make sigs for other people than myself. So, post what you would like me to make and I'll try to make it as soon as possible.

Decided to post (to me) some of my better work that way you know how my sigs usually turn out.

Davessig-1.jpg

Sig I made for Dave

facesofrawsig1.jpg

Another sig made for Mike.Is.Awesome

These are just some of my better sigs I feel I made and all of the sigs I made so far can be seen in my gallery at the main forum for digital arts and graphics.

AJStylesSig2.jpg

ThePioneerssig.png

Hey sup Dhays9. Can you make me one of A.J. Styles striking a pose. Or maybe give me the one with AJ and the TNA Tag Title? Thanx!

AA Styles here's your sig I really liked how it turned out. If you need anything change just tell me.

AAStylessig.png

Hello there! If you could I would like a sig with the Miz holding the United States title and the money in the bank briefcase standing over Daniel Bryan. For text you could just put because he's AWESOME! yes with the caps and !

Thanks bunches if you can do this.

Hello there! If you could I would like a sig with the Miz holding the United States title and the money in the bank briefcase standing over Daniel Bryan. For text you could just put because he's AWESOME! yes with the caps and !

Thanks bunches if you can do this.

Little trickier than I thought. I had to cut the image of Bryan and I couldn't find a good image of The Miz standing over him. So I hope you like it.

Edit: I forgot the Exclamation point.

WHCssig-2.png

Hey im new to the forum can you make me on of Zak Ryder and Matt Hardy together please and thank you

Glad you like it man.

I don't feel likee explaining it since its really long so I'm posting it in here.

Tell me what you think.

Undertaker.png

I'll post a Kane counterpart here soon.

Glad you like it man.

I don't feel likee explaining it since its really long so I'm posting it in here.

Tell me what you think.

Undertaker.png

I'll post a Kane counterpart here soon.
Very nice work. The background fits The Undertaker. But the text blends a little too much and can hardly be seen. I suggest using tools like the "stroke", "outer glow" and "outer shadow" to make the text stand out more.

Thanks. The text is always a hard part. I wanted to add a white border but haven't found a gimp tutorial on how to do that yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back