Red-Repping the Shit Outta Noobs

I was just thinking the exact same thing. Man, there are a lot of crappy, one line, spammy threads in the tourney this year!

Remember, though, apparently no one cares about rep. And it doesn't really have any meaning anymore.

I never thought Spam post would bother me so much. But this one takes the cake.

Tough one but I give it to Yoko, dont forget he has mr.fuji at ringside to interfere, Batista aint got no-one

Go look at the international region. Two guys are just going to town.

I haven't red repped yet, but I might have to red rep The Underking's post in the Race/Umaga thread.

Nice to see I'm not the only one doing it.

Bryan/Hart has like three posts of just "YES! YES! YES!" Bryan is seemingly winning not based on skill, but on a chant. I love Danielson, but jeez, it's Bret fuckin' Hart. Why are most modern day wrestling fans so fucking stupid?

And another thread is Cena/Colon. I don't disagree that Cena would win, but the first like, ten posts were people just saying Cena based off nothing. Sam asked like three times if anybody even knew who the fuck Carlos was to no response.

I think the HBK/Ernie Ladd thread and the Warrior/Duggan thread take the cake right now for most one line posts.

I think the HBK/Ernie Ladd thread and the Warrior/Duggan thread take the cake right now for most one line posts.

"He tha showstoppa, the mainevent, mr. wrestlemania, mr. hall of fame, tha headliner the Heartbreak kid hbk shawn michaels. hed use sweet chin music and boom ladd head come off."

I think Gelg predicted the future in that thread though, his opening line was basically, "...you're all fucking idiots." Nice to see he was right.

Yeah, it's fucking awful over there. I feel bad for whoever has to delete that shit....

They're ruining my fun, the fucking ********ers.

After posting in every thread last night I was excited to get going again tonight. All this spam has been a real turnoff though.

Guys, things could always be worse.

You could be dealing with all this spam -AND- Talon could still be around.

Count your blessings.

Guys, things could always be worse.

You could be dealing with all this spam -AND- Talon could still be around.

Count your blessings.

Talon will be back in like two days. He'll be more of a problem in the WZCW section than anything I think.

Anyway, the spam has gotten pretty bad in most threads. I'm guessing it was better other years?

Maybe he'll just forget all about WZ--- but no one believes that lie.

And it used to be way better, that's why I'm not gonna even bother posting in HHH threads for a while. Just gonna be, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT PLAYTHEGAME, YOU'RE A MARK, TRIPLE-BURYING-H IS A ********ER WHO SLEPT HIS WAY TO THE TOP, HAYSTACKS CALHOUN WOULD TEAR HIS SHIT UP".

Something to that extent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back