Reasons Why Booker T Hates Kofi

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
I watch Smackdown occasionally and I think Booker T has a beef with Kofi because he never has anything good to say about him but praises Drew McIntyre. I think I know some of the motives of why Book hates Kofi.

1. Kofi must have hit on Sharmell somewhere in the past. Following in the footsteps of Kurt Angle.

2. Booker T hates the color green.

3. Booker T hates Jamaican music. Seriously, why does he still have that entrance music?

4. Kofi hasn't been arrested.

Are there any more reasons?

Could be that he doesn't like wrestlers who get pushed despite the fact that they suck. Or that he doesn't like wrestlers who were Jamacian, had a Jamacian song, gimmick, etc., then suddenly were from west Africa, yet inexplicably kept the same look, gimmick, and song.

I don't know where you're getting this from, LJL. Every SD I've seen has had Booker praising Kofi.

And Kofi is awesome.

At Extreme Rules though, Booker didn't like that Kofi was skibbidyjumpan and being all smiles and sunshine, but he warmed up to him when Kofi got aggressive.

Kofi hasn't been really pushed. I never saw his feud with Orton as career defining. He could have been the second top face of Smackdown behind Edge though. He just needs a feud period.

Book has been criticizing Kofi since February. He was even hating when Kofi got attacked by Sheamus. He praised Mysterio for wrestling through injury but not Kofi.

Suckah.

He also finds the term "boom boom" offensive as it reminds him of a past he'd rather forget, Booker that is, not Kofi

He's criticizing more than anything. He wants to see Kof move up, but he knows that'll never happen if he stays the way he is. I think it would be mega-tits if the Bookaman came from behind the booth and became Kofi's mentor.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Booker worships Kofi nearly as much as Cole does Miz.

I think its more of a fact that Booker is a racist, here look at this video if you don't believe me, he uses the n wordz, bad person hates black people, i swearz i could see him joining the kkk(kevin kelly fan klub :p)

[youtube]G9TOmDp9vRI[/youtube]

Poor Kofi

Even Vinces in on it, they both racistz

[youtube]tmowYlJu3Q8&NR=1[/youtube]

Kofi definitely needs to add some attitude to his character. He's developed as one of those guys who just does what he's told. I'm thinking of Stone Cold from one of the first episodes of this season's Tough Enough when he said something along the lines of "Do you think I would've been world champion as The Ring Master?" Maybe Booker sees that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back