Book your ideal Wrestlemania

TheBadGuy

Dark Match Jobber
if you were the booker and had the opportunity to book wrestlemania, what would it look like? try to use superstars who are on the current roster, or guys who appeared at the rumble tonight. This is what i would do, let me know what you would do differently!

WWE Title:
The miz vs. John Cena

World Title:
Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

HHH vs. Sheamus

The Undertaker vs. Diesel

Natalya vs. Awesome Kong

Nexus vs. The Corre (Battle Royal)

Money in the Bank:
Christian vs. John Morrison vs. The Big Show vs. Booker T vs. Kane vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Drew Mcintyre vs. Evan Bourne vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger

Tag Team Title:
The NewFoundation vs. The Usos

Intercontinental Title vs. United States Championship:
Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston

WWE Championship:CM Punk(c)vs Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Chamionship:Triple H(c) vs Alberto Del Rio

3 Stages of Hell Match:The Undertaker vs Kane

Grudge Match:The Miz(w/Alex Riley) vs John Cena

TLC Match:Edge vs Christian

2 out of 3 Falls Match for the Intercontiental Championship:Kofi Kingston(c) vs Dolph Ziggler(w/Vickie Guerrero)

Grudge Match:The Big Show vs Wade Barrett

United States Championship Match:Daniel Bryan(c) vs Sheamus

Grudge Match:Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes

Loser Must Disband:The Corre vs The New Nexus

Divas Championship Battle Royal:Eve(c) vs Natalya vs Awesome Kong vs Michelle McCool vs Layla vs Gail Kim

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:John Morrison vs Evan Bourne vs Drew McIntyre vs Yoshi Tatsu vs Chris Masters vs Ted Dibiase(w/Maryse) vs Jack Swagger vs Goldust vs Tyson Kidd vs David Hart Smith

(Dark Match)Fatal Four Way Tag Team Championship Match:Santino and Vladmir Kozlof(c) vs The Usos vs Mark Henrey and JTG vs Brodus Clay and The Great Khali

I dont really care for the idea off Del Rio winning the rumble or in the main event but after to make the best of it have him face HHH. Edge vs Del Rio will not draw and im a huge edge fan! HHH is the only opponent to give del rio the main event match they need. If they play this mania right it can still be pretty damn good. First pull the title off Miz!!!!!Even the polls say everyone think punk and orton is a better match, Vince u can still have cena win his match and make him look like a superhero but PLEASE dont let miz headline mania. Secondly dont let Barrett face taker, Kane destroyed taker, he cant just take that lieing down and adding a good stipulation could still make this a way better match than barrett vs taker. Third book some good undercard matches like ziggler and kofi or edge and christian or sheamus and bryan, all GREAT matches! Fourth, end one of the stables! even though heel vs heel doesnt work both the corre and new nexus cant both go on forever. Fifth if u bring in awesome kong utalize her in a good divas title match(NOT LIKE LAST YEARS DIVA MATCH!) and Finally if u have the mitb match dont put Large sized veterans in this match(like henrey in 2009) put in young high flyer or athletic types like kidd, yoshi and even goldust!

Edge v alberto v stonecold (whc)
miz v orton (wwe c)
undetaker v diesil v rock (triple threat)
cena v angle
rey v bret

That would be my top 5 matches for the card. Certainly would be an entertaining wm and i think we would all smark out for the returning rock, austin, bret, angle and diesil. The winners of these matches (there would be 5) would then face off in a mini battle royal with the winner winning the unified world wwe title and then mib winner would cash in straight away and lose, that would be well worth marking in for, ill admit it.

"Its its not broken, dont fix fix it, as you cant fix something that not broke, and trying to fix something thats not broke is the same as breaking something thats fixed" (charlton chester chimp - 31 jan 2011)

miz vs morrison for wwe title adr vs edge vs ziggler vs booker t for whc championship (i know longshot) natyla vs beth pheonix for divas championship mitb kofi vs kane vs trent baretta vs drew vs ted diabise vs cody rhodes triple treath match for us championship bryan vs masters vs regal taker vs wade barret (passing on the torch) tag team title usos vs santiono kovlez vs otunga and mason ryan finally big show vs diesel vs big zeke

WWE Title: CM Punk vs Orton vs HHH

WHC: Edge vs Del Rio

WM Undefeated Streak: Undertaker vs Barrett

Last Man Standing Match: John Cena vs Miz

US Title Match: Daniel Bryan vs John Morrison

IC Title Match: Kofi Kingston vs Jack Swagger

8 man Tag gudge match: Otunga & McGillicutty & Harris & Ryan vs Slater & Gabriel & Jackson & Diesel

Divas Title Match: Eve vs Beth Phoenix vs Nattie Neidhart vs Michelle McCool vs Layla vs Awesome Kong

Tag Title Match: Santino & Koslov vs Seamus & McIntyre

MitB Ladder Match: Big Show vs Kane vs Ziggler vs Riley vs Ted DiBiase vs R-Truth

Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio

Slow work day so I'm going into a bit of depth.

Cena v Punk, Hell in a Cell, with lumberjacks around the ring to ensure no interference.
The culmination of three months of build up, done properly this time, no interference- just have these two put on a fight to the finish: Punk sells it as simply wanting to show once and for all, 'who the better man is.' Cena inevitably wins.

Taker v Barrett-
Can't really see past these two at Mania given that it was Nexus who buried taker alive. Taker wins easy.

Miz(C) v Morrison (WWE title)-
Morrison says he feels he didn't make the most of his chance at Miz and so wants his shot again. He gets eliminated 3rd at EC and then rushes the ring when it's down to Miz and Orton and Ko's Orton. Miz wins and Morrison says he did it because he wanted another shot at Miz at the biggest stage of them all. Morrison wins clean at Mania to a huge pop.

Edge (c) v ADR for WHC:
Books itself. Nobody else on the Smackdown roster could sell a match v Del Rio like Edge could and the ME scene on Raw is already too crowded. A returning Christian interferes at ADR takes the title.

Grudge Match (no holds barred): HHH v Sheamus:

Again, books itself. The return of the trusty Sledgehammer see's Trips home.

MITB:
Ziggler v Swagger v McGillicutty v Gabriel v Rhodes v McIntyre v Big Show v Bourne
Winner: Ziggler.

The Uso's (c) v Kozmarella

After Tamina's turn FINALLY draws some heat for the best tag team in wwe, these two face off and the Uso's retain.

Bryan v Kofi Kingston (IC & US Title Unification, 2 out of three falls match)
A belting, 20 minuter to open the show. Bryan wins.

Dark match Battle Royale: winner gets a shot at unified IC/US title:
Rollins v Tatsu v Baretta v Hawkins v Ryder v Ryan v Primo v Henry v Riley v JTG: Rollins gets the win and announces himself on the big stage.

I left Taker off as I have a feeling he ain't gonna be back in time hence the Diesel come back. If he was I would like Taker v Diesel for the "You retired my buddy angle"

also I think MITB is gonna miss out this year due to the PPV being around... maybe not but could happen.

If it doesn't chuck in the leftovers i.e. Rhodes, Dibiase, Zigler etc

WWE Title
Miz v Cena

World Heavyweight Title
Edge v Alberto Del Rio

Big Show vs Diesel

The Corre vs Nexus (4v4)

HHH v Sheamus II

US v IC title
Bryan v Kofi? I have a feeling Cody is getting a push with this whole face thing.. could be his title then

Tag Titles
Kozlov/Santino v Whatever team exists then

Orton v CM Punk

Ladies title trash match with whoever is around.. I hope tho its
Natalya or Beth (getting the belt back) v Kong

Im going to put my ideas down and why i've put them. Also explaining certain things. Im also going to put them in order of which i think they should take place and who would win

1: Intercontinental Title match- Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes (c)

Seems that the E are going along with this anyway according to reports, and i couldnt find another place for them on the roster, So i chucked in the IC title so it is actually finally defended again at WM.

Rhodes would pick up the victory

2: David Hart Smith vs Tyson Kidd - Special Guest Referee: Bret Hart

While they aren't exactly ready for a WM match at the moment. If they started now, this could be built into something, and the added Marquee of Bret Hart as the referee, This could be a decent lower card match

DH Smith would pick up the win after Bret has enough of Kidd's arrogance. He would spend most of the match moaning at Bret. After the match Kidd and Bret have a little confrontation which ends up in Bret putting the sharpshooter on Kidd. Nice little moment

3: Tag Team Title match - Santino and Kozlov (c) vs The Nexus (Mcguillicutty and Harris) vs The Corre (Gabriel and Slater) vs Booker T and R-Truth

Booker and R-Truth have been thrown in here because i couldnt find a place for them, But i see many similaritys in the way they wrestle, so could form a decent Tag Team

Santino and Kozlov would pick up the victory here, After the Kobra!

4: MITB Ladder Match - John Morrison vs Sheamus vs Ted Dibiase Jr vs Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Drew Mcintyre vs Wade Barrett vs Evan Bourne vs Christan (Assuming they're both back and ready)

Christian would be a surprise. MTIB would hopefully be better than last years 8 man laying on the floor festival while 2 go at it. John Morrison would get the victory after a good 20-25 minute match.

5: Triple H and Diesel vs Mason Ryan and David Otunga

I know some may think HHH could be used better, But a little nostalgia act is always welcome at WM for me. And a fued with HHH would do both Otunga and Ryan a world of good.

HHH and Diesel to pick up the victory

6: United States Title Match: Daniel Bryan (c) vs William Regal

Regal would be built up as a legitimate threat, and these two would be given a decent amount of time to do something in the ring. This is also likely to be Regals last wrestlemania, so i thought he could go out on a good note

Regal would win the Title, and would lose the title a month or two later in a match with someone. Possibly Daniel Bryan. Where if Regal loses he has to retire, and if the other person loses, they would have to leave Raw.

7: Divas Title Battle Royal: Beth Phoenix vs Michelle Mccool vs Layla vs Kelly Kelly vs Tamina vs Natalya vs Melina vs Maryse vs Alicia Fox vs Eve (c)

Natalya would win, and the next night on Raw we would see the Debut of Awesome Kong. Which would lead to a feud over the next few months.

8: World Heavyweight Title: Edge (c) vs Alberto Del Rio vs The Big Show vs Kane

I'm not convinced a Del rio vs Edge match would be that interesting, so adding the giants would give a little more name value. While i think Del Rio will be a big name in the future, at the moment he isnt WHC material to me. I would have Edge Retain the Title.

9: Randy Orton vs CM Punk

Little Grudge match after what happened at Royal Rumble. Orton would win after a good 15 odd minutes of back and forth action.

10: The Undertaker vs Chris Jericho

Both would return around Elimination Chamber. and Y2J would issue a challenge to Taker to break his streak. Hopefully both would put on a good match to rival the HBK vs Taker match 2 years ago. Taker would pick up the win continuing his streak.

The reason i've put Y2J vs Taker instead of Wade Barrett is because i believe Taker has 2-3 Manias left at Most. And in those 2-3 I believe he should face Cena, Y2J and i still hope Kurt Angle would come back so we could see a match that IMO would top HBK vs Taker.

11: Novelty Match - Jerry The King Lawler vs Michael Cole

Jerry Lawler finally gets a place on the Mania card, Jim Ross as a special Guest Announcer. and should anyone get involved in the match, they would be fired. Lawler gets his own back on Cole, and makes the crowd very happy after 3-5 minutes,

12: WWE Title: The Miz (c) vs John Cena

Long match, with a lot of near falls, with Miz picking up the surprise roll up victory. It would be clean, and afterwards, Miz would brag about how he beat John Cena Clean, after no one thought he could do it

The John Morrisons music would hit, and out he'd come with his referee and the MITB briefcase.

13: WWE Title: John Morrison vs The Miz
(c)
a good 10 minute back and forth, a starship pain, and we would have a new WWE Champion, and a new face of the WWE Youth Movement in John Morrison.

There are a lot of matches here, Not been this many since WM 20. But the way things are panning out, IMO WM is looking to be quite weak. This Card would make it a bit more surprising and interesting.

(Mania after Royal Rumble 2011)

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge (C) V Alberto Del Rio

WWE Championship
The Miz (C) V John Cena

CM PUNK V Randy Orton

Undertaker V Wade Barrett

No-Disqualification
Sheamus V Triple H

8 Man Tag
Corre (Jackson, Gabriel, Slater, Tarver-if he joins)
V
Nexus (Otunga, Mcgillicutty, Husky, Ryan)

Skip Sheffield in the front row/On commentary

Michael Cole (w/Alex riley) V Jerry "King" Lawler (w/stone cold steve austin)
Jim Ross on commentary

(theres more I could have put like....

awesome kong messing up every single diva on the roster, or pheonix V Kong, but this isnt tna so this ball should have started rolling by now to have massive potential i.e crowd reaction, story line

Kevin Nash V Big show...some que celebrity involvement somewhere, this would be a match that everyone wants, then craps on when it happens ...NO THANKS

I personally feel money in the bank should either have its own PPV or be at mania, its one or the other on this 1

Daniel Bryan V Kaval- Us title or Kingston V Benjamin- IC Title, would have bin the best wrestlemania opening match in a very long time, but thats what cost cutting does for you!

a big team triangular or 4 corner ladder match for the tag titles could do so much, recognise 4 tag teams as the big four and re live the days of tag team wrestling, and would add that specticle if money in the bank was taken away to just PPV. 8 men could have benefited from a programme such as this, look at the last time something this occured....

Hardy Boyz-Jeff former Heavyweight champion, matt ... twitter tells all.
E & C- Edge current heavyweight champion, christian still high mid card, former heavyweight on another roster
Dudleyz Boys- Top 3-5 greatest wrestling tag team in existence!

1.mitb Cristian evan borne mistico rey mysterio mcintire and jomo winner is jomo or borne

2.the miz vs HHH and HHH squashes him in the ground

3.corre vs nexus in a loser disbands winner corre who i think will become tweener

4.ic and us title unify match db vs ziggler dbd

5. orton vs punk punk wins

6 edge vs Cristian in a tlc match for whc

7 undertaker vs del rio what if del rio says im bigger than championships i want the legacy of beating ut winner ut

8 WWE cena vs chris Jericho vs sheamus

I'll take a step up on most posters here: I'm going to explain my rationale for each match, in addition to giving myself time constraints. Wrestlemania has a 4-hour time block this year, but traditionally they do not use the entire 4 hours, ending the card about 10 minutes shy.

This turned out to be a LOT more work then I expected it to be going in; not only do you have to create interesting matches, not only do you have to try and give fans something they haven't seen before, but you have to find spots for all of your top guys. I've redone this list maybe three times as names keep coming up that I forget.

Dark Match
: 30-man Battle Royal featuring the wrestlers not on the main card.

The dark match, especially at a PPV and ESPECIALLY at Wrestlemania, should be something that gets the crowd going. You want a hot crowd when you open the PPV, and people love Battle Royals. This would also look good on the 'preview' shows to hype the PPV. (Does WWE still even do these anymore? UFC's been 'Spiking' (terrible pun, I know) their needles on PPV by airing the prelims for free.)

Match #1: US Title Daniel Bryan (c) vs. John Morrison

It's no secret these two can go. I almost feel guilty pulling these two from the MITB match in favor of this match to open the card, but these are two superstars who combine with the mix of charisma and classic talent to provide a face vs. face matchup to get the home crowd warmed up. Morrison takes the belt in 15 minutes after a long series of reversals.

Match #2: Money In The Bank- Kofi Kingston v. Dolph Ziggler v. Kevin Nash v. Christian v. Drew McIntyre v. Edge v. Ted DiBiase v. Alex Riley

Explanations: This match easily went through the most gyrations of my Wrestlemania card. Like most MITB matches, it's stacked with young, athletic guys that can move, and midcarders that are on their way up. However, there are always a few additions that seem non-traditional. Kevin Nash is here to give him a role where he can star as the cliched "big guy in a ladder match with little guys" role, but not have to wrestle the whole match on his bad knees; he can come in for spots. Edge is here because, after the rest of my card was done, I just couldn't find him a spot doing something more high-profile. He'll service quite well here, however, making MITB feel less like a midcarder's affair and more like an event that even former multi-time champions are interested in.

Match #3: Divas Title- Natalya (c) v. Amazing Kong

I'd like to have Amazing Kong debut at Wrestlemania as a monster heel. I didn't want to design a typical "go drain the snake and grab a beer" ladies match, so I tried to present two ladies with wrestling credentials for the audience. I'd build up the match starting right after Elimination Chamber- Natalya, having conquered all foes in the WWE, stands up for good and righteousness against the monstrous, outsider villain in Amazing Kong. Fans get intrigued by the possibility of a well-wrestled women's match, which people thought was only available in Illinois and on Colosseum Video. Unfortunately, this one ends in a squash, with Amazing Kong winning in two minutes. Natalya spends the next few months attempting to avenge her humiliating defeat.

Match #4 World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

This is match designed with very specific marketing goals in mind. Rey Mysterio is the WWE's Hispanic face, and wrestling is a race-based industry. People get pushed based on what markets they can bring, and Rey Mysterio brings the Hispanic market. When he got drafted to Raw a year or so ago, the Hispanic numbers for Smackdown dropped so quickly that Rey caught whiplash from how fast he got sent back. But Rey doesn't have too many West Coast Pops left in him. He's got a decent amount of time left in the business, but the process of grooming the next Hispanic superstar has to be happening now, and we're watching it in Del Rio. This is the WWE's "Velasquez vs. Dos Santos"; a match built to bring in a certain market, while not being unappealing to the rest of the fan base. I have it in the middle of the card, because it's not strong enough to headline, but it's solid enough to anchor the middle of the show and keep people from walking away. Mysterio wins in around 20 minutes with a West Coast Pop rollup.

Hall of Fame Presentation- This wastes ten minutes, which is enough time to refill your bowl of chili, take a dump, and grab a beer. Yay, Shawn Michaels preens for the camera. There will be nothing here that you have not seen before and you will not see again.

For those of you keeping track, with some fudge room for entrances, introductions, and video packages, this brings us to near the two hour mark, with about an hour of wrestling.

Match #5: Nexus vs. Corre Elimination Match

The buildup is already being made for this one. This match has either been this or Punk v. Barrett on my card, and this was the match I had originally wanted to make; you take six guys, some of whom will make it, some of whom won't, attach them to two big name stars, and give them a chance to shine. The crowd's already into this one. Punk wins as the sole survivor with a pulled-tights rollup on Barrett in 17 minutes after Barrett comes back from a 3 on 1 disadvantage, making Barrett look strong in defeat.

Match #6: The Undertaker vs. Booker T

Every year, they give us a bigger Undertaker match at WrestleMania, and reliably, every year, fans say "give us someone bigger!" The only person in the WWE who could provide that bigger, "hasn't been done before" feel to the match would be John Cena, and the build for him and Miz has already begun; the WWE wouldn't drop a Cena/Taker match on us without a significant build. So we get the next best thing- a guy who's never fought Undertaker at Wrestlemania (which is becoming hard to find amongst the WWE's main eventers), who comes from outside of the company, enabling a quicker buildup than otherwise possible. Booker is also experienced enough to make a match work with 'Taker no matter how hurt the Dead Man is. The Undertaker, of course, wins this match in around twenty minutes.

Match #7: HHH vs. Sheamus

Too obvious of a match to not go with it; the build is already there, and it's another boost for Sheamus to face HHH at WM, keeping his build going. HHH wins a match in the Hogan style, taking a beatdown the entire time but coming back to decisively defeat his opponent in 15 minutes. Really; how could you book this match and have Sheamus win? That's what Backlash is for, or whatever the hell it's called these days.

Match #8: WWE Title- The Miz (c) v. John Cena v. Randy Orton

Count on this being your Wrestlemania main event. This is not me prognosticating or reading tea leaves; the build for this match is already well underway. You will see this match at Wrestlemania. John Cena wins the match in 35 minutes, pinning The Miz, with Randy Orton arriving a fraction of a second too late to break up the pinfall.

Whew. That was an ordeal. I don't think I've ever spent two hours writing a post here, but there you go; a Wrestlemania card that makes sense from top to bottom.

I can only think of matches that have a chance of happening.

John Cena vs Miz for the WWE Champion - Miz cost Cena the RR match

Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes - Mysterio caused Rhodes to be no longer dashing.

Natalya vs Awesome Kong or Beth Phoenix possibly for Divas Champion

Corre vs Nexus WarGames match - It's a longshot for the match type, but some sort of tag team match will take place

Undertaker vs Wade Barrett - Been building up for awhile

Randy Orton vs CM Punk - Cost Orton the world title, but almost ruined the angle when he entered the royal rumble

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio - World Heavyweight Title Match - Obviously

Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston - Double Mid Card Title match - Seems like a really good match now

Tag Team Championship Match - If it's Santino Marella and Kozlov still, I don't care at all

Money in the Bank - Just to add people not involved in any storylines

For the love of God, you talk about a shitty WM and waste of 60 bucks. I don't know how the "E" will breathe life into this one. With less than stellar open story lines and crappy tired old gimmicks, what this PPV is going to need, is a novelty to save it from disaster. These are far fetched, but very achievable. Other than the "need to fill the card" matches, these 3 biggies MUST be done for the sake of saving this potentially dreadful PPV:

Sheamus/McIntyre vs HHH and DBC Diesel
-HBK shows up at the end and superkicks McIntyre into a jack knife powerbomb, and "THE CLIQUE" celebrate.

Here is my sleeper.......................
BOOKER T vs CENA
It's in Atlanta, WCW vs WWE, Booker is a great worker. During the match you could have the likes of a DDP, Stevie Ray, and maybe 1 or 2 other primary WCW guys get involved during the referee bumps. Super Cena obviously has to come back and be ready to win....................then have Goldberg appear, spear his ass, and then Booker T gets the nod. Cena is all business and would have no problem letting Book get over with some help.

Here's my PUMP UP THE BUY RATES and last match of the night...................
Sting vs Undertaker
WWE PHENOM vs WCW FRANCHISE in Atlanta
Come on Vinny, offer Sting a chunk of change and he'll do it. He is no longer under TNA contract.

Since there's been recent talk of combining the heavyweight championships, and since WWE is lacking in the way of top tier talent right now, I would love to see a PPV wide tournament ala Wrestlemania 4 for an undisputed world championship

WWE Title - The Miz vs Orton Last Man Standing Match.
The final blow out match between these two with Orton beating Miz after Riley botched interference.

WHC - Edge vs Alberto del Rio vs Christian vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs The Big Show
Christian to return to Smackdown costing Del Rio match after match, Teddy Long includes him in Main Event Kane Rey and Big Show added aswell. Christian wins
WWE Tag Team Title Match - The Corre vs New Nexus
The Corre to go over The New nexus

CM Punk vs John Cena
No interference - Cena wins

WWE Divas Title - Awesome Kong vs Natayla vs Beth Pheonix
Awesome Kong wins
MITB - Tyler Reks vs JoMo vs Drew McIntyre vs Ted Dibiase vs Booker T vs Zigler
Tyler Reks wins
Intercontinental - Kofi Kingston vs Chris Masters
Master wins via Masterlock

US Title - Daniel Bryan vs Mistico

DBD wins
The Undertaker vs Diesel
Diesel ends Takers streak after HBK run in.

Triple H vs Sheamus
Squash Trips clean
Battle Royal - Marrella, Kozlov, Evan Bourne, Regal, Tatsu, DH Smith, Tyson Kidd, Trent Barretta, Goldust, Skip Sheffield, Chavo, Hawkins, Ricardo Rodriguez.
Trent Barretta wins and claims Number One contender against either US or IC champ

Okay, there is a lot here, but I think this would make a great draw for Wrestlemania. Somthing has to happen to make this year event decent with the severe lack of superstar power that the WWE has right now.

WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. CM Punk. vs. The Miz(c) vs. Randy Orton

CM Punk wins the title in this wonderful main event match. And of course, the twist begins here in what I think saves wrestling. John Cena does something that turns the wrestling world upside down when he finally turns heel and helps CM Punk win the title and he joins Nexus on his own free will.

World Title Match
Edge(c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

Not a huge fan of this match. I really dont think Del Rio will make a huge draw for Wrestlemania, and to be honest, I felt it would have been better for Santino to win the Rumble. It would have been as much of a surprise as him winning the IC title in his debut. But Edge wins this match easily, but maybe after the match he gets attacked by Christian to start a really good feud.

Buried Alive Match
Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett

I am a huge Wade Barrett supporter. This guy has what it takes to Main Event Wrestlemania and I am in full support of that being next year. And the road to that starts here. Im okay with this match going either way, but I wouldnt mind seeing Barrett win the match with a little help from someone like Triple H (a little retribution for HBK) and see Taker's streak end and finally see him hang up the boots and retire.

Last Man Standing Match
Triple H vs. Sheamus

Everyone wants to see it and WWE should give it to us. This would be the perfect way for the two of them to go all out and probably steal the show at Wrestlemania. I would love to see Triple H win, but I think its the point of his career like HBK and Jericho where its time for him to put people over and see what the new blood can do. I can see HHH losing to Sheamus, and then taking out his frustration on Taker in the next match.

Diesel vs. Booker T

They were brought back to WWE for a reason, and that reason was to fill the void in superstart power that the WWE has right now. Had to put them somewhere and might as well have them face each other in this throw back match.

IC Title Match
Kofi Kingston(c) vs. Dol Ziggler

Yea, this is a filler match. But I wouldnt mind Ziggler carrying the title again with a win here and begin to get some more maturity and ring action to maybe be in contention for a world title match or be a world champion by Wrestlemania next year.

US Title Match
Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Ted DiBiase

DiBiase isnt doing much else. Seems like WWE doesnt know how to or either they dont want to use him. I say give him the title with a win here and then maybe have a title for title match with him vs. Ziggler in the future to unify those titles and go from there.

Money In the Bank
John Morrison vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Jack Swagger vs. R-Truth vs. Kane vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Evan Bourne

John Morrison with the win here and I can see him going to Smackdown and challenging for the World Heavyweight Title at some point. I think he is ready to carry the belt with a little more work on his mic skills.

Tag Team Title Match
The New Nexus (McGuillicutty/Harris) vs. The Core(Gabriel/Slater) vs. Santino/Kozlov(c)

The New Nexus winning this filler match. Just helping to carry the feud over for a little longer with The Core for much bigger plans.

Diva's Title Match
Eve(c) vs. Michelle McCool vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Awesome Kong

Beth Phoenix picking up the win over Awesome Kong to help jump start a feud between the two of them.

Here’s mine in order start to end:

Divas Championship (10 min.)
Awesome Kong (C) vs. Beth Phoenix
Winner: Beth Phoenix
A good match with a Hogan/Andre WM3 finish

Intercontinental Championship (10-15 min.)
Cody Rhodes (C) vs. Rey Mysterio
Winner: Cody Rhodes
High flying spot fest

Fatal Four Way Tornado WWE Tag Team Championship (10 min.)
Santino & Kozlov (C) vs. Skip Sheffield & Ezekiel Jackson (The Corre) vs. The Usos (New Nexus) vs. Alberto Del Rio & Brodus Clay
Winner: The Corre
Standard match with The Corre dominating at the very end for the pin fall.

MITB Match (20 min.)
John Morrison, Daniel Bryan, Chris Masters, Justin Gabriel (The Corre), Tyler Reks, R-Truth, Michael McGillicutty (New Nexus), Goldust, Tyson Kidd
Winner: John Morrison
Standard MITB with a spot with McGillicutty and Gabriel at the top of ladder

World Heavyweight Championship (18 min.)
Edge (C) vs. Wade Barret with Heath Slater
Winner: Edge
A 4 star match Barret runs down Slater for not doing a good job of being in his corner. Slater betrays Barret and Edge wins with a spear which results with Slater getting tossed out of The Corre on SD along with a beating. Barret wants rematch. Possibly have E & C team with Slater against The Corre.

Chris Jericho (face) vs. HHH (heel) (15-25 min.)
Winner: Y2J
A wrestling clinic with a couple high spots and 5 star technical wrestling

Triple Treat WWE Championship (10-15 min.)
The Miz (C) vs. Randy Orton vs. Mason Ryan
Winner: Mason Ryan
Decent match. Riley runs out to interfere then New Nexus. Orton lays out all interference only for Miz to hit him with the belt only for Mason to take out Miz. Mason throws Orton out and Nexus beat Riley and Orton on the outside while Mason hits his finisher on Miz for the win.

Undertaker vs. Mr. McMahon (10- 15 min.)
Winner: Undertaker 19-0
Vince makes it no DQ and has an army of low and mid card help including former opponents. Undertaker also has low and mid card help with HBK coming to his aid as well (HBK says “If I can’t end it no one can!”)

Extreme Rules Grudge Match (Everyone is banned from ringside) (30-35 min.)
John Cena vs. CM Punk
Winner: CM Punk
An epic encounter with blood, high spots, great technical skill, and massive fortitude by both men. Punk gets the win by submission by locking Cena in the STF with a chair where his arms would be. Cena taps and all is right with the world.

1. Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Kofi Kingston def. Sheamus, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes, Trent Baretta, Jack
Swagger, & The Miz

2. Big Show def. Drew McIntyre
(The angle is that Show is protecting his "bff" Kelly Kelly from her abusive
boyfriend, McIntyre. This kickstarts a big angle with Show having unrequited
feelings for Kelly, and Show portraying a friendly outcast, shunned from many
traditional life experiences -such as romantic relationships- because of his
enormous size and unable to muster confidence in social situations because
he has never had to do so, being that people are intimidated by his size.)

3. WWE Tag Team Title Tournament Finals
The Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Michael Anderson & Alex Anderson) def.
Team Knockout (Michael Tarver & Ron Killings)
(Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov are stripped of the titles by the RAW GM. A
tournament is announced to determine the new tag team champions. A
stipulation, however, is attached to the tournament. In order for wrestlers to be
eligible, they must be a real team- with a team name and matching tights. This
stipulation is instituted to protect the legacy and restore the prestige of tag
team wrestling. Michael Tarver asks R-Truth to form a team with him, and
challenges Truth to return to his not-so-cartoonish roots as a legitimate tough
guy, like Tarver, forming the image of their tag team. Arn Anderson, who is
inducted into the Hall of Fame the night before Mania, cuts promos on Raw
describing what an honor it is to be selected as an Anderson, and how the time
he spent as a member of the greatest tag team in wrestling history, the
Minnesota Wrecking Crew, were the finest moments of his career. He then
selects two wrestlers from the roster- Michael McGuilicutty and Alex Riley- to be
his brothers, giving them the Anderson surname. To help put over how huge of
an honor this is, both men immediately leave their current storylines and take
up the cause of winning the tag team titles as The Minnesota Wrecking Crew.
They are billed as being from St. Paul, Minnesota.)

4. Evan Bourne def. Dolph Ziggler

5. Losing Team Must Disband
The Core (Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, & Justin Gabriel) def.
The Nexus (CM Punk, Husky Harris, David Otunga, & Mason Ryan)
(Barrett believes that the original idea behind the Nexus was a good one,
though in practice the egos of the men involved perverted that original idea and
created the same spirit of bullying and power-mongering that the Nexus
originally formed to combat. He believes that this is his fault, as he was the one
who created Nexus. He explains that this is the sole objective of The Core. After
the win, Barrett rips apart an image of the Nexus logo, cementing that the group
is indeed dead- and thus that both factions will now dissolve.)

6. United States & Intercontinental Title Unification Match
"The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson def. Chris Jericho
(Chris Jericho wins the Intercontinental Title once again and once again
proclaims himself the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time. Danielson
tells Jericho that he is the last of the original wave of indy guys from the 90s-
with Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko, Saturn, etc. all being gone- and that Danielson
is the FIRST of the new wave of indy guys. As such, he challenges Jericho to
prove the dominance of his class of guys. Jericho accepts and cites his
Vengeance '01 win as evidence of his dominance in Title Unification matches.)

7. Christian def. Edge
(The feud going in is very simple. Christian wants Edge's spot. Following the
match, Edge is taken off WWE television while Christian is pushed to the top.)

8. Streak vs. Mask
The Undertaker def. Rey Mysterio
(Mysterio focuses on the significance of the mask, and presents it as if his mask
is the last vestige of the proud tradition and history of lucha libre. The
Undertaker remains somewhat emotionless and discusses the impenetrability
of The Streak, and thus the impossibility of Mysterio's dream of breaking it.
Following his unmasking, Mysterio is no longer featured on WWE television.)

9. WWE & WHC Title Unification Match
John Morrison def. Alberto Del Rio
(Both men win the respective titles at Elimination Chamber. During that same
event, both John Cena and Randy Orton are shown as being devastatingly
injured by Alberto Del Rio. They are not seen again on WWE television following
Elimination Chamber. Del Rio ridicules Morrison for his populism and pandering,
while Morrison dismisses Del Rio's elitism as being motivated by insecurity.
They play perhaps the most classic heel-face dynamic possible (the snobbish
Del Rio juxtaposed with the messianic Morrison).

Clearly this is feasible anymore, but this would be my lineup. Winners are in bold.

-Tag Titles: Santino and Kovlov vs. Rhodes and Dibiase vs. Otunga and McGillicutty (w/ Ryan) vs. Gabriel and Tarver (w/ Jackson). I don't like Slater, replacing him with another mouthpiece/overall badass in Tarver would work out better for the Corre, while still fulfilling the international flavor. Reform Legacy too.
-US Title: Alberto Del Rio vs. Daniel Bryan. Two submission specialists in a submission match, why not?
-IC Title: Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Wade Barrettvs. Seth Rollins. I've heard great things about Rollins. I'd like to see him put on an exciting fatal fourway with these three at Wrestlemania.
-Singles Match: CM Punk vs. Randy Orton. This one stems back from the punt. Jericho would be another option to face Orton, but it's Punk's time. Orton takes this one.
-Money In The Bank: Evan Bourne vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Drew McIntyre vs. R-Truth vs. Chris Masters vs. Mark Henry
-World Championship: Edge vs. Christian
-Singles Match: John Morrison vs. Booker T
-Singles Match: Chris Jericho vs. Kurt Angle
-Tag Team Match: Big Show and Diesel vs. Kane and King Sheamus
-Divas Title: Beth Phoenix vs. Natalya vs. Awesome Kong
-Undertaker vs. Triple H
-WWE Championship: Cena vs. Miz (The Rock as Special Guest Referee)

Rhodes vs. Rey
Should be a good match since its sceduled to actully happen

Edge vs. Ziggler vs. Drew McIntyre WHC
Best possible WHC match in my opinon, Wouldn't draw big though

Undertaker vs. Diesel - Streak
Decent match + plus rematch gimick

Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk - US Title
Best wrestling match in the last 4 years

Randy Orton vs. Wade Barret
Should be a really good match with Orton putting over Barret

The Corre (Gabrial, Slater, Zeke) vs. Nexus (Ryan, McGillicutty, Harris) - Tag Team titles
Good 6 man tag

MITB: Morrison, Booker, Del Rio, DiBiase, Kolfi, Tyson Kidd, Christian and Kane
Should be decent MITB

Sheamus vs. Skip Sheffield
Power match, plus Sheffield is better then Henery

Awesome Kong vs. Natalya vs. Beth Phenox - Womens Title
Best Divas WWEs got right now

Miz vs. Cena vs. Rock - WWE Title
Hey I can dream right ;)

WrestleMania 27 by GrandSword

The Rock vs. John Cena - The war of words make the two biggest stars collide!

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio - Del Rio wins the Rumble and intelligently decides to take on the WWE Champion due to the Championship's prestige

The Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett - the master plan is about to be revealed only for the Deadman to return from the Grave and attack the Nexus, leaving only Wade Barrett left standing and his fate will be realised. Will the evil genius Barrett be able to end the streak.. was this plan all along? Or is there something else involved in all of this?

World Champion Edge vs. Christian - TLC - Christian retruns and finds his best friend once again Champion this time for the 11th time. Jealousy takes over and it leads to a showdown on the grandest stage of them all for the World Championship.

U.S. Champion Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk - Bryan retruned at Summerslam last year to take the WWE by storm and become WWE Champion by defeating the former Champion Miz. CM Punk has alluded to knowing Bryan years ago and will not allow the American Dragon to push through the ranks and upstage him. Punk has taken exception to Bryan's rise while he was on the shelf and now wants Bryan put down for good!

The Miz w/ Michael Cole vs. John Morrison w/ Jerry Lawler - The Viper defeated the Miz to once again become Champion thanks to Lawler stopping Riley from interfering, leaving Miz beyond angry. Miz beats down Lawler only for Miz's former partner and nemesis John Morrison to make the save. morrison cuts promos on how pathetic Miz is and Miz wants to finally put Morrison down for good.

King Sheamus vs. King of Kings Triple H - Sheamus, the King of the Ring. He claims to eb the most dominant especially since he put the Game on the shelf last year. He wants what is his, a WWE title shot, but when he called out the Champion it was the Game who answered...

Big Show vs. Diesel vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kane vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger - a six pack challenge to decide who will be next to step up against the World Champion.. who will come out on top?

Money In The Bank Ladder Match:
Dolph Ziggler vs Evan Bourne vs Tyler Reks vs Chris Masters vs Drew McIntyre vs Ted DiBiase

WWE Divas Championship:
Natalya vs Eve Torres(c)

Elimination Tag Team Match:
If Big Show's Team wins Then Barrett and Corre are Fired:

Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston & Kane vs Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel

United States Championship:
David Hart Smith vs Tyson Kidd vs Daniel Bryan (c)

Last Man Standing Match:
Triple H vs Sheamus

Randy Orton vs CM Punk

Streak vs Career:
Kurt Angle vs Undertaker

World Heavyweight Championship:
Triple Threat Match:

Alberto Del Rio w/Brodus Clay vs Christian vs Edge(c)

WWE Championship Match:
John Morrison vs The Miz(c)

John Cena vs The Rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back