Rd. 1 Falls Count Anywhere - Mil Mascaras (MEX) vs Steve Austin (USA)

Mil Mascaras vs Steve Austin, Falls Count Anywhere

• Mil Mascaras

• Steve Austin

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Mil Mascaras (MEX) vs Steve Austin (USA)

This is a first round Falls Count Anywhere Match in the 2010 Wrestlezolympics. There are no disqualifications and no count-outs. The match may go anywhere in the arena. The first man to score a fall via pin or submission will win the match and advance to the semi-finals.

The match will open for discussion on Tuesday, January 26th, and voting will begin on Wednesday, January 27th. This is a non-spam thread, so if you decide to post, you must provide reasons why you are backing a particular wrestler. You may vote without posting.

Maybe it's just me, but unless Steve Austin is going against a former ECW wrestler or Charles Manson, I can't see him losing a round in this bracket of the tournament. The guy just has an unpredictable match style with psychotic tendancies inside the ring, outside the ring, and when weapons are in his possession.

Austin should massacre Mascaras.

Mil Mascaras is a solid wrestler and one of the first high flyers in the ring. He is also natorious for not selling moves and putting wrestlers over. This matchup is the irrestiable force meeting the immovable object. Austin is good wrestler with a mean streak a mile wide. I see this one starting as a good wrestling match , turning into a great fight and ending with Austin resorting to getting down and dirty outside the ring to finally put Mascaras down for the count

If this was staight wrestling I'd buy a ticket to see it. However, it's a brawl. Austin is up there with Brody and Foley as the best brawlers of all time. Outside of a beer drinking contest, there is nothing more suited to him. Mascaras is a Mexican legend. Austin is a wrestling legend. That sums it up as well as I can think of.

Both men are legends to be sure. Mil Mascaras is one of the few big leaguers that El Canek never defeated in a wrestling match. However, this match isn't really a wrestling match, it's a brawl. Steve Austin would be right at home on a Falls Count Anywhere type of environment and Mascaras is completely out of his comfort zone. Austin is right up there with the likes of Abdullah the Butcher and Bruiser Brody in terms of just being an outright brawler. In this sort of setting, I'm going with Austin.

Mascaras is a man I have always liked to depend on in wrestling matches as he seems to get the job done as well as putting on excellent performances. But this is no wrestling match, it's a street fight basically. You can go anywhere you like and utilise anything you want. Sure, Mascaras can perform sick lucha moves from the staircases or the top of street lamps, but Steve Austin is one of the best brawlers of all time and knows how to stomp a mudhole into you.

Whatever is thrown at Austin, he will find a way to recover because he just won't go down without a fight. And a fight is Stone Cold's playground. Sorry Mascaras, but Austin picks up the win.

While I get a sneaky suspicion that there are a lot of people in this thread talking out of their arses, I think Austin would probably win this. Mascaras regularly beat people to a bloody pulp when he wrestled in America, including Harley Race. He is an agressive man for sure, but I think we've seen on a number of occaisions that getting bloody doesn't really hurt Austin's chances, and I think he'd edge out this one. It'd be a lot closer than people are suggesting though.

Yeah, Mascaras was just as much of a brawler as Austin is. Although, Austin made a name for himself with his brawling style. The real thing here is. Who would get the upper hand? While Mascaras would be flying around the ring. Off the top rope. He would eventually make a mistake and get whacked by a steel chair from Austin, after that it wouldn't take Austin long to beat him.

I'm voting for Austin.

Austin is one of the best talent ever in professional wrestling. But the thing that h is best at is brawling. And more specifically, if there was a match Id bet on Austin anytime is this one. The only thin Mascaras could do is hope that he has a fat vousi. With a car to hit Austin.

Austin is the man who made backstage fighting great, he gets this vote.

This is one of the better first round matches of the tourney, but I don't see Austin losing here. To be honest, I don't know all that much about Mascaras. I've heard some things about him and maybe watched a match or 2, but I'm not an expert by any means. However, I have seen a lot of Steve Austin and I don't think he lose a match that is more or less his bread and butter; trading fists with someone all over the arena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back