Rd. 2 Falls Count Anywhere - Umaga (SAM) vs Steve Austin (USA)

Umaga vs Steve Austin, Falls Count Anywhere

• Umaga

• Steve Austin

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Umaga (SAM) vs Steve Austin (USA)

This is a second round Falls Count Anywhere Match in the 2010 Wrestlezolympics. There are no disqualifications and no count-outs. The match may go anywhere in the arena. The first man to score a fall via pin or submission will win the match and advance to the semi-finals.

The match will open for discussion on Thursday, February 4th, and voting will begin on Friday, February 5th. This is a non-spam thread, so if you decide to post, you must provide reasons why you are backing a particular wrestler. You may vote without posting.

I have always been a fan of Umaga but i see this playing out like Umaga's matches with Triple H. Umaga hits most of the offense he goes for a splash on the corner Steve moves Umaga somehow hit's his head on the ring post and get's stunned for the three count.

Umaga is a fucking beast, no doubt, but he's up against Stone Cold in this one, perhaps the baddest motherfucker to ever lace up a pair of boots in WWE history. Austin wouldn't have an ounce of fear in this match, which ultimately is the key to victory when fighting someone like Umaga, because monsters like him just aren't used to people getting in their face, flipping them the bird, and then proceeding to lay down countless lefts and rights and them stomping a mudhole in them. Umaga would get completely shocked and thrown out of his normal mind-set within the first minute of the match.

So, yeah.. this would be Umaga vs. Cena all over again, except faster and Austin would dominate the majority of the match, instead of the other way around.

Umaga is a monster who beat the shit out of plenty of big stars but never got the wins in big matches has never fought anyone like Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin would just bring it the fight straight to Umaga and he's not used to it. Austin would stomp a mud hole in fat ass and beat the living piss out of him. Umaga would fight back i'm sure and it would be a pretty good match but its obvious that Austin gets the win here. Plus Umaga lost to Hardy in this type of match so i'm sure Austin could defeat him.

This one is so obviously going to Stone Cole that I don't know what to say. Umaga has done a great job of looking good against the big names, but he never gets through. This great happens to be perhaps, the greatest of all the times.

Umaga will get some offense in, but, how do you finish Stone Cold? This was a mystery for a lot of years. Truly, the falls count anywhere would help Umaga, as he would have more impact points to use. However, I don't remember Stone Cold ever being scared to use a weapon. He could use Umaga's biggest benefit against him.

Umaga is to Rikishi as Lean Pockets are to Hot Pockets. Either way, Austin will devour that sumbitch and drink a cold beer.

Ok, really, Umaga is basically some mix of The Rock and Rikishi. He really is. He has the speed of The Rock, and the size of Rikishi. While that's all nice and good, guess what? Austin made a career out of beating The Rock, and Rikishi was just another name that got a mudhole stomped in 'em.

This one goes to Austin for too many reasons. Austin was one of the best ever, in a match that he may have well chosen, against a guy that is damn near a mirror image of guys Austin is used to beating.

Austin in a walk here.

Umaga made a career out of losing gimmick matches, and Austin is one of the best brawlers of all time. There's very little else to say really, Austin will win it pretty quickly, and this is pribably the least close match in the second round.

I think this match would be a good 10-15 minute brawl. Umaga can absorb a lot of damage before he goes down for the count. In the end it will be Austin for the win. This is his type of match up and he will get the fall outside the ring after a good exchange of offence on both sides.

Austin has won this before against a better brawler in Mick Foley and against bigger odds. This is an absolute walk in the park for AUstin. It's not will Austin win. It's how many beers can he drink while winning it. Austin dominates here by just beating the hell out of Umaga.

Austin always does well against power guys, especially the ones without intellegence. He has this match won after a trip to the concession stand, and a stunner through the soveniur stand. Umaga hs never beat a power guy in his career, and loses to power guys with speed, or speed in general, something that Austin has.

Austin. Not a single doubt about this one. Stone Cold was one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Umaga was a moderately successful monster heel who never did anything that noteworthy. I just can't imagine any scenario in which Umaga wins this one. I don't know how he even has any votes.

Austin wins:I say Austin because he was in the WWF era,He brawl with Foley,The rock,alsnow,Henry.Umaga never beat any one in a street fight or falls count anywere match,Umaga was a good wrestler dont get me wrong.But Austin is old school so i give it to Austin

Yeah, Umaga stands no chance against Austin. Austin is his prime was a tremendous talent and way beyond Umaga in skill. Not much to say really, this is kind of a unfair match-up if you ask me, yeah Umaga is a beast, but Austin is Austin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back