Raw Rating for Big Wes

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Last night's Raw did a 3.3 cable rating, thanks largely to the second hour. The show did hours of 3.13 and 3.46. Also, for the first time in a few weeks, Raw broke a 4.0 quarter hour with the 4.17 that they did for the overrun.
http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=30736&p=1

This is funny because...

Let's stay in 2008 sha'll we?

After this reign. HHH > Cena. Whopping 4.0 tonight. FACT.
:lmao:

Well, Wes, you were cloooose....

Is it time to give the belt back to Cena now?

Also, for the first time in a few weeks, Raw broke a 4.0 quarter hour with the 4.17 that they did for the overrun.

^^

What does that mean? Curious

Also, for the first time in a few weeks, Raw broke a 4.0 quarter hour with the 4.17 that they did for the overrun.

^^

What does that mean? Curious
That people tuned in to see the final moments of a match on Raw for the most prestigious title in the company? That people cared for a grand total of 3 minutes about HHH being champion?

That, despite being advertised from the start, and lasting for 30 minutes, the second hour of Raw only drew a 3.46?

LOL.

Put Cena vs anyone in a title match on RAW, and watch the ratings skyrocket. Sly would know, has that happened before?

3 minutes means, that people turned on to see HHH and Randy Orton, and basically said fuck this shit and changed the channel.

and they were probably only THAT high becuase it was barnd new champ the night after the PPV. that and a bunch of people had seizures and passed out in front of their TVs afterthe greatness of the kennedy turn.

eh. its becuase he is feuding with a boring ass Orton, in a boring ass feudn with matches we have seen 1000000000000000000000000X before

and they were probably only THAT high becuase it was barnd new champ the night after the PPV. that and a bunch of people had seizures and passed out in front of their TVs afterthe greatness of the kennedy turn.

eh. its becuase he is feuding with a boring ass Orton, in a boring ass feudn with matches we have seen 1000000000000000000000000X before
I disagree.

It's because of a lack of John Cena. Or Batista. Put Batista in the title picture, and ratings will jump to.

Alright, I'm coming out of the closet and will say this.

Ever since Cena has been out of the main event scene, I, Big Wes have lost interest in the title scene, PPV's and RAW TV show in quiet some time. Having built up by excitement for the day Cena dropped the title due to my strong disliking of his character, I was glued to my TV, every PPV and Monday. Hence why Cena drew me into watching, Now I could give 2 shits, because I couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone on the show other than Kennedy.

Sig it Sly.

Talk mess if you wish people. Had to get that off my e-chest.

Ever since Cena has been out of the main event scene, I, Big Wes have lost interest in the title scene, PPV's and RAW TV show in quiet some time. Having built up by excitement for the day Cena dropped the title due to my strong disliking of his character, I was glued to my TV, every PPV and Monday. Hence why Cena drew me into watching, Now I could give 2 shits, because I couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone on the show other than Kennedy.

Sig it Sly.

well duurr. thats the entire point of John cena

Sig it Sly.

*sniff sniff*

I smell a new chain gang soldier.

sly have you read my column yet?? I think you would like it....
Which one?

ratings are NOT determined by one or two wrestlers gentlemen....its what I have been trying to say for a long long time. The WWE has to actually put a good show together with the entire cast if they want ratings. Cena cannot do it by himself. Batista cannot do it by himself. Triple-H cannot do it by himself. Even Kennedy cannot do it by himself. In order to get ratings, you have to put a good show with well built feuds and interesting twists and turns in the show. Thats a FACT! Plus shock value is very very important!

but before u rant and disagree with my points....take a look at them and realize that part of what I am saying is part of what u all believe...in order to have good show,
1. shock value
2. entartainment
3. strong wrestlers (by value Cena-HHH-Austin-Taker-Edge)
4. good Midcard-which WWE is on and off with like a bad relationship
5. good tag teams (non existent but theyre trying)
6. I would say good womens division but we havent had one for years so theres no point...

and before u bash me Sly, I have no problem with Cena, I think he is a good wrestler and I actually watch his matches....he does have more than 5 moves so Im not one of those type of posters...I got annoyed with his title reign I will admit but I would get annoyed by anyone holding the belt that long because heels are supposed to hold the belt for that long....at least thats how it usually went. I would give a face champ 6 months at most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back