It would appear the haters can shut the fuck up

Green Bay Packers are one of the three most popular franchises in the NFL.

Anyways, when Smackdowns ratings skyrocket this week, the circle will bec omplete.

Er yea. The MNF game had huge playoff implications. the saints were fucked if they didnt win that, and the Pack are atop their division jockeying for position.....

There are many left. :(

Flames Out
Dragon[/QUOTE

I;m glad that there is still lots of cena haters left. You no why? Because in reality only little brats like John Cena. Little Kids from the range of 5 years old to what 10, like John Cena. I hope John Cena gets a career ending injury that takes him out. Oh, and by the way, WWE will NEVER beat MNF because the WWE plain out sucks now. Get over it.

I;m glad that there is still lots of cena haters left. You no why? Because in reality only little brats like John Cena. Little Kids from the range of 5 years old to what 10, like John Cena. I hope John Cena gets a career ending injury that takes him out. Oh, and by the way, WWE will NEVER beat MNF because the WWE plain out sucks now. Get over it.

That and the Undertaker does the gogoplata. :lsabre:

There are many left. :(

Flames Out
Dragon[/QUOTE

Sounds like somebody's a sore loser

My brother in law is 31 years old, and is one of the biggest Cena fans I have ever met, and whether you like Cena or not the guy is extremely important to WWE and Raw more specifically, the guy is a huge ratings draw and money maker for the company, if Cena were to suffer a career ending injury WWE would take a huge hit, Cena could very well be the most important wrestler to WWE right now, he gives dumbass haters someone to hate, people like you tune in cause you want to see someone beat the living shit out of the guy, and everyone else tunes in to see him beat the odds and all that happy shit, no other wrestler in the buisness right now is able to do what Cena does, nobody gets the reaction Cena does, nobody

Not a "hater", but I am one of the many people who had the tv tuned in to Raw for both hours, and I feel compelled to explain.

I tuned in to see the aftermath with Randy, after Survivor Series.
Stephanie McMahon came on, and although she's put on a few pounds, I still find her to be a sexy beast, and that's including her whiny little voice. (Damn you Triple H! ... for marrying her... and impregnating her... Twice!)
From that point on, I had 2 things to watch for. Orton's part of the show, and checking to see what further value Stephanie would be adding. So the tv stayed on...

Then, Cena's segment came and, quite frankly, it was like reading a book and getting to the last page. Why not finish it? It just came with the show. The Jericho thrashing wasn't bad though.

In conclusion, not everyone who watched Raw this week, that didn't watch it last week, did so because John Cena was back.

My opinion of Cena is currently set to impartial. It is subject to change.

I do feel bad for this mysterious group called "haters" though. They seem to get the blame for everything. What's even worse is that they don't seem to have anyone who loves them. But that would imply that the lovers aren't absolute lovers after all, but also hater haters, which makes them haters nonetheless. Haters, therefore, are ever-growing in number and, I guess, can not be stopped.

Ah, the joys of the shades of gray and color. Viva la Live Discussion & Spam Zone.

I don't like John Cena. But I'm just here to point out the fact that there has been minimal hate against him recently and you're all addressing hypothetical people.

My Cena hatred is back in full swing now he's the champion again.

It faded away significantly when he was having a few non title related fueds over the past year, but after a month of "John Cena is amazing", "John Cena, John Cena, John Cena, John Cena!" every 15 minutes on EVERY broadcast WWE has going and then an immediate title win, it flared right back up again.

cena as a wrestler-> he's good. He does his job, he's one of the best and will go down as legendary.

But I prefer him without the belt.

My Cena hatred is back in full swing now he's the champion again.

It faded away significantly when he was having a few non title related fueds over the past year, but after a month of "John Cena is amazing", "John Cena, John Cena, John Cena, John Cena!" every 15 minutes on EVERY broadcast WWE has going and then an immediate title win, it flared right back up again.

Yah know, I believe there is a prescription for that. Doesn't cure it, but it reduces the severeness of the flare up. :icon_biggrin:

Psh..

We all know that the only reason MNF ratings were down was because Cena returned. Cena drew those fans away.

Cena > MNF

They were down because the game ceased to be competitive. But when Cena pulls in anything over an 8 for a rating then your comment about him being greater than MNF will make sense. Otherwise, I'm sure that an Ultimate Fighter Marathon or a UFC Fight night could have put a dent in that 3.someodd rating.

Have to disagree with MNF. The Packers winning would have made a 3 way tie in their division, and the Saints have a high powered offense. High scoring games are fun to watch. MNF was an entertaining game this week with some playoff implications. Cena is a big draw, and coming off a major PPV, I didn't expect anything less than this. The key thing is though, can tehy sustain it. I've always thought that it's not the ratings of one show that matter, but the week after. It would seem to me that it's not about can you get them to watch once, but can you get them to come back.

1. Their division is a joke. People know that whoever wins the Packers division won't get past the first round. It's like getting excited over whoever wins the division that the Dodgers, Diamondbacks, and Padres were fighting over while at the same time having near sub 500 records. Its pointless.

2. Packer fans turned the tv midway through in disgust because they are pissed that Favre is doing good and they are sucking so badly.

3. Cena sux.

That be all.

I hate fake thugs he might sell but his still 4 to 5 moves max and HE makes the kids happy. Im going to say at lease a 6 month title run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back