It would appear the haters can shut the fuck up

This week's edition of Monday Night Raw drew a final 3.4 cable rating, which is up from last week's 3.3 number. The first hour drew a 3.3, with the second hour drawing a solid 3.49. This is the second week John Cena has been back on Raw and is also the second week in a row that the show's rating has increased from the prior week.

not bad considering the MNF game featured a team from the 4th largest market in the country.

Czena sux

When people ask me if I like Cena, My first response is no.

With that no comes a but, I like his character, His promo's(although can be cheesy), But it's his in-ring work.

When Cena first sprung on the scene, He was the freshest thing going, He was (at the time) touted as the next Brock Lesnar, He was flying around the ring with crossbody's, Slaming people hard with bodyslam's, And he was pretty good on the ground. Now he doesnt show much of the In-ring potential he had, Dont get me wrong I not going to say "He can only do 6 moves", Because it's not true, But compared to his debut year, He's limited(or been limited) his moveset.

But I do respect the hell out the guy, If he did Re-expand his moveset, He'd no doubt be one of my favourite wrestlers, But he disappoints me, Because what i've seen from him in the past.

I wonder if the ratings will increase next monday because the Panthers and Buccaneers are playing....Seems like RAW is on the path to be better than Smackdown

I wonder if the ratings will increase next monday because the Panthers and Buccaneers are playing....Seems like RAW is on the path to be better than Smackdown

Well, if RAW gets a 3.3 or better with that game as competition, then I would be more inclined to believe that John Cena has affected the ratings. The Panthers and Buccaneers game will have major implications for both who wins the NFC South and also for one of the NFC wildcard spots in the playoffs.

and now they got a 3.4 THIS week. ownage.

and lack of moveset is a silly excuse for not liking someone. The greatest pro wrestler of all the times had a smaller move set than Czena does. so there.

what in the fucking earth was with Kane saying "cuz I LOOVESSS deez people!!!"

er....wasnt he the one talking about how everyone hid behind masks and how much he hated them not just a damn month or so ago?? alongside the fact of Triple H, Batista, AND Santino not getting rematches for their "rematch clause" the WWE's sense of continuity grows worse and worse weekly it seems

Isn't this the same company that has said on more than one occasion that Taker's debut match had him winning the world title?

that was damn near 20 years ago KB. you would think they could keep week to week things straight. they JUST TALKED ABOUT this mythical "rematch clause" two fucking weeks ago on RAW

its not about that. its just your right as a world champion.

prehaps they have us belive that Triple H and Santino are too stupid to remember this??

Well, if I remember right the night Jericho won the title back form Batista Shane said something about the winner of that match going to Survivor Series to defend the belt against Cena, Santino is dumb, and as for Triple H, I think, or at least hope, they are saving Edge/Triple H for WM (yes I know they've already done that match but still looks like the best option, to me anyways)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back