• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD: The Macho Announcement!

Hard Hit Prince

Not really working as a
Really, the only focal point of Raw is the announcement of "Macho Man" Randy Savage as a new member of the WWE Hall of Fame.

Also, it was teased somewhere that Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns might team up again and it's official, we'll get a contract signing between John Cena, WWE World Champion Brock Lesnar and Mr. Money In The Bank Seth Rollins.

Daniel Bryan is in the building and we might find who his opponent is for Thursday's edition of SmackDown! Ziggler, Ryback and Rowan are not present in the building. Bad News Barrett may have a match tonight and according to some reports of house shows, it may very well be Kofi Kingston.

Good luck enduring the show tonight.

It's probably going to suck, but you never know, it might end up being a decent show. I know I'm happy there will be no Ziggler. That's a start.

Ziggler getting special attention. Maybe he might well be in for a push to higher heights after all.... or I could be jumping the gun, and Cena was just working the crowd...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back