RAW LD June 20, 2016 - The inmates are running the asylum.

The Women's strap could very well blend into Paige's waist. It'll look like she got the title tattooed on her stomach.

The Diva's Revolution has turned into the Diva's Exodus. Brie retired, Nikki got injured, Naomi and Tamina are both injured as well, Paige and Sasha hardly show up. Right back to were we started before they were called up.

You know that line where a woman becomes so skanky that she ceases to be fuckable? Paige Usain Bolted across that line ages ago. She makes my dick wanna puke.

The Diva's Revolution has turned into the Diva's Exodus. Brie retired, Nikki got injured, Naomi and Tamina are both injured as well, Paige and Sasha hardly show up. Right back to were we started before they were called up.

Just think of the pop when Bailey comes out.

Sounds like we need a Santina Marella comeback.

I remember when one of the female talents in NXT who is a friend of mine from my wrestling days a few years ago tried to set my friend up with Paige way before she got to WWE. Borderline hilarious cause he crashed and burned

You know that line where a woman becomes so skanky that she ceases to be fuckable? Paige Usain Bolted across that line ages ago. She makes my dick wanna puke.
giphy.gif

His opponent has to throw their legs up in a way that doesn't make sense in order for the move to work. It does look good if you can get beyond that. It's what makes the Canadian Destroyer a flashy but totally absurd move.

Nonsense. I've done that move to my kids several times. f you do it right, their legs go up every time.

At least you're not going for the standard "He's just Rock Bottoming himself herpde-i have autism-derp" most people go to.

I remember when one of the female talents in NXT who is a friend of mine from my wrestling days a few years ago tried to set my friend up with Paige way before she got to WWE. Borderline hilarious cause he crashed and burned

Not that I don't believe you, but who is it exactly?

I happen to think Paige is really attractive that's cause I'm attracted to punk/ goth girls. She still looks hot these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back