Raw LD for 8/03/09....with An Entourage

Poor attempt at humor. Red rep coming your way.

Seriously, quit trying to post as if you're a cunning linguist. You're not.

But yours was?

Seriously, what the hell is red rep and to what level should I be concerned?

SGT. SLAUGHTER!!! I'm soo excited guys.

..is Piven trying to pull of a "I was face at the beginning of the show, but now I'm heel" turn? That's rather...not a completely bad idea.

But yours was?

It is the blood of the gods who have cut themselves, causing red rain to come down from heaven. They could no longer listen to you and your endless whining so they chose to give up their immortality to end their suffering.

But yours was?

Basically, it means you suck harder than a prostitute with a vacuum cleaner in a spaceship with a broken window going into a black hole.

Lulz, the ref is getting all pissy and saying "Hey...stop that!"

Oh, and they're straight up pushing Masters like nothing else, huh? He's already given MVP a loss, and can be blamed for Cena's coming (expected) loss.

But yours was?

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the definition of the word "humor". To what extent was my post intended to be humorous? It wasn't humorous, rather an accurate portrayal of the feelings you must have possessed with the post I originally quoted. Feelings that I said were quite pathetic.

Rep is everything. Ask the people who care about it.

I didn't know the Lumberjacks could actually cause a wrestler to leave the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back