• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW LD 8/24/2015

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
After the controversial finish of last night's matches, where do the storylines go from here? It shall definitely be an interesting show to watch, and here are some things to keep in mind about tonight.

- Brock Lesnar will indeed be on the show, most likely opening the show and then going crazy, I would think he would F5 Charles Robinson and the timekeeper, and maybe a cameraman again. Hopefully Kane doesn't return and go after him

- Ric Flair has been scripted into tonight's show, so he is expected to appear

- The Undertaker has flown back home to Texas

- Sting flew to NYC after his Wizard World appearances in Chicago. It is unknown whether he will be making his return tonight, but it most definitely shouldn't be counted out.

Tonight should be a good one.

Who would've thought the two biggest headlines coming out of SummerSlam would be Jon Stewart's heel turn and an awful finish to Taker vs. Lesnar?

Still, I'm looking forward to Raw, so WWE is doing something right.

I'm
Interested to see where all this goes today, the finish was fucked and Jons turn made not much sense

I saw some spoilers posted on the main page and decided not to read them. I'm conducting this experiment until Wrestlemania to see if I enjoy the show more.

This may b one of the best Heyman promo's ever. Settle in chaps, there's an angry Jew and a seething beast in the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back