Raw LD: 7/25/2016: There's A New Set! Oh, And The Roster Is Different Too

WOW... Balor is already a star. I wasn't expecting that. SummerSlam is going to be GREAT.

Rollins vs Balor, Lesnar vs Orton, Styles vs Cena, Ambrose vs Wyatt (probably). Reigns is in the doghouse, but he'll be fine (and hopefully turn heel).

Anyways this is just amazing. I freaking love this. WWE is suddenly very good. Let's hope they can keep this up.

Also, unless I'm forgetting, there was no Stephanie or Foley in sight except at the opening. She actually managed to largely keep away for tonight.

Things will be getting interesting for Roman. Pinned in the last 3 of 4 matches.

I'm intrigued as a huge Roman Reigns fan. I hope it leads to a change of gear, entrance music, etc. Everything, including a heel turn.

That said;
With Reigns and Rollins(alongwith Part-Timer, Brock Lesnar) as the only legit Main Event talent on the show, RAW desperately needs to elevate a few guys quickly, or risk putting the likes of Big Show and Chris Jericho in those spots at some point, ntm, Roman has been booked so strongly, he can bounce back eventually when he gets "out of the doghouse".

"Is he going for the razors edge?!?!"

He never has. Nor will he ever. Stop saying that every fuck ing time.

Well said.

tumblr_o7lzq6j7KY1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

As much as I dislike Authority figures opening a show just cuz, I want Smackdown to open with 20 minutes of Daniel Bryan and Shame McMahon shaming the term 'Universal Champion".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back