Raw LD: 7/25/2016: There's A New Set! Oh, And The Roster Is Different Too

Sean Valjean

Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
stage_zpsmrq0ktiw.jpeg

It's the first Monday Night Raw of the Brand Extension 2.0. More importantly, there's FINALLY A NEW STAGE. We get to look at something different outside of Wrestlemania!

The rosters are split, and Raw is without a world champion due to Dean Ambrose successfully defending the WWE World Title at Battlground. Will we see the introduction of a second world title or will Ambrose be a traveling champion? I say the latter. Dean wouldn't want to miss out on walking down a sweet new stage.

Roman Reigns has much to answer for. Can walking through the shiny new stage put him in a better light? Like really, will he better lit under that thing?

Finn Balor is in the house. What will the Demon have to say about Raw's new set? How good is it for crawling across?

Nia Jax arrives to stake her claim in the women's division. Will she use to new titantron to issue some kind of challenge to Charlotte?

The new set has a big ol' arch. Could New Day will use that to display a giant rainbow during their entrance? Time will tell.

Cesaro will surely gripe about the new set stealing the focus away from the wrestlers. But he'll have to come down it first, probably.

Can the new stage get over on its own, or will Stephanie arrive to emasulate the set and literally steal its spotlight?

I think we're in for Roman vs Rollins for a vacant WH Championship match.

Triple H returns: "Seth, 14 years ago, at a time when RAW was once again in a position without a World Champion.. the legendary Ric Flair along with Eric Bischoff gave to me this belt (reveals the World Heavyweight Championship title). They trusted me to carry Monday Night RAW into greatness and that's what I did.
Now it's time for me to hand you this belt, as it is the keys to the throne of Monday Night RAW. You are the man Seth"

Or something like that.

Course Roman appears and interrupts this shit.

However I think it's time for an Elimination Chamber match at Summerslam (and not Rollins vs Reigns again):
Reigns vs Rollins vs Owens vs Zayn vs Cesaro vs Sheamus

I'm looking forward to seeing how tonight plays out.
I fear the likelikood of "same old, same old", but do hope guys like KO, Zayn, Cesaro and Balor, to name a few, get a chance to show what they can do on a higher level. Fingers crossed...

Stay tuned.

I think we're in for Roman vs Rollins for a vacant WH Championship match.

Triple H returns: "Seth, 14 years ago, at a time when RAW was once again in a position without a World Champion.. the legendary Ric Flair along with Eric Bischoff gave to me this belt (reveals the World Heavyweight Championship title). They trusted me to carry Monday Night RAW into greatness and that's what I did.
Now it's time for me to hand you this belt, as it is the keys to the throne of Monday Night RAW. You are the man Seth"

Or something like that.

Course Roman appears and interrupts this shit.

However I think it's time for an Elimination Chamber match at Summerslam (and not Rollins vs Reigns again):
Reigns vs Rollins vs Owens vs Zayn vs Cesaro vs Finn Balor

Fixed. :)

This new song is already superior to the last one.

Corey Graves! I forgot he was here! Raw is great again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back