RAW LD 28/12/2015 Lets Go Cena! Cena Sucks!

Match For Divas Title at Royal Rumble

• Charlotte VS Becky

• Charlotte VS Paige

• Charlotte VS Sasha

• Charlotte VS Becky VS Paige

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't believe I drove home in a winter storm to watch this. What the hell is wrong with me.

Am I nuts or is the NXT ring smaller than the WWE ring? They look so lost and their timing is way off. These two never looked this bad in an NXT match ever.

I hope Sasha wins the title soon. Just out of principle. She's far more entertaining to watch than Charlotte.

Am I nuts or is the NXT ring smaller than the WWE ring? They look so lost and their timing is way off. These two never looked this bad in an NXT match ever.

Standard WWE ring is 20 x 20. NXT ring might be 15 x 15, but I'm not sure. It's probably the same size.

This Raw has been so bad that I just noticed how awful Byron Saxton is. I mean I knew it already, I just hadn't picked up on it tonight.

I love how hardcore fans chant for Sasha every week that she isn't on TV and when she finally is they ignore her match and even chant "boring" like they are now.

This match really is that bad. It takes them forever to set something up. It's like they've never been in a match before.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

come on, something to wake me up here would be appreciated from these NXT Divas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back