RAW LD 28/12/2015 Lets Go Cena! Cena Sucks!

Match For Divas Title at Royal Rumble

• Charlotte VS Becky

• Charlotte VS Paige

• Charlotte VS Sasha

• Charlotte VS Becky VS Paige

Results are only viewable after voting.
Didn't totally dislike that segment, thought it was entertaining yet pointless. Then again, did we just see some sort of weird double turn there?

It's the fan's fault? Yeesh.

Gotta agree with KB. Fans have changed from 10 years ago. The same ones that piss and moan for Bryan are probably the same ones that chant ‘’This is awesome’’ every 5 minutes. Especially at fucking NXT TakeoverFans have changed from 10 years ago. The same ones that piss and moan for Bryan are probably the same ones that chant ‘’This is awesome’’ every 5 minutes. Especially at fucking NXT TakeoverF

That was ruined when Kane and Big Show eliminated all of the young talent and Roman was pushed to the moon despite being terrible on the mic and just average in the ring (at the time anyways). Then he tried to leech off of Rock's popularity.

Shut the fuck up. The crowd was fine until DB was eliminated.

What Roman should have done is asked if they want Daniel Bryan and say that the old man won't allow him to wrestle and play up to it. These fans are petty though

When Neville does those backflips across the ring, he looks like a Slinky going down a set of stairs.

What the fuck did I just watch?????? Owens can beat Cena but loses to Neville in a minute?

ZOMGZ GUYZ HE IZ GETTING BURIED!!!

For the first time ever. I'm sick of supporting Raw and finally changed the channel. See ya next week when I'm watching it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back