• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW LD 28/12/2015 Lets Go Cena! Cena Sucks!

Match For Divas Title at Royal Rumble

• Charlotte VS Becky

• Charlotte VS Paige

• Charlotte VS Sasha

• Charlotte VS Becky VS Paige

Results are only viewable after voting.
RAW has pretty much gone as expected. Am still awaiting the first 2016 RAW to make any real judgement on how the build-up for Mania 32 will be. Fingers crossed, it doesn't go as badly as the build-up for Mania 31 did.

They probably won't start building mania until February. Maybe even after Fast Lane.

They probably won't start building mania until February. Maybe even after Fast Lane.

I know the card generally gets built later, however, I meant more that the Rumble build starts the RtWM and gives an idea as to who'll most likely be a part of the Main Event. Ntm, many of the top guys will be coming back soon enough. Starting with Cena tonight, ofc.

RAW has pretty much gone as expected. Am still awaiting the first 2016 RAW to make any real judgement on how the build-up for Mania 32 will be. Fingers crossed, it doesn't go as badly as the build-up for Mania 31 did.

Lesnar vs Reigns 2. Same build.

Lesnar vs Reigns 2. Same build.

Seriously tho, I'm all for Reigns vs Lesnar 2 at this point. Tho, I do hope it doesn't have the same build... then again, Vince seems determined to 're-write the wrongs of last year'(see Reigns being wildly cheered in Philly a couple wks ago).

What faces were at the house show tonight if Reigns, Ambrose, Cena, The Usos, and Ryback were all on Raw? It's sad I can't even think of any.

Why did they write "The hero in all of us" above Cena's name during his entrance? Is that the name of the Slammy he won?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back