Raw LD 11/22 - Cena's out, Beth Phoenix is in, and Cole is still the man.

I have to admit, this is the first time a Championship match has happened (following a ppv) that is hard to decide upon.

Well, ya know, assuming Cena isn't a deciding factor based on him warning Barrett earlier and all.

I like how Cole seemed genuinely stressed the Orton didn't come out right away. Cole has some potential. Too bad he's an annoying little fuck.

Unless Miz is legitimately sick/injured or had some kinda of disciplinary issue that we don't know about, he has to get involved somehow in the last segment.

When was the last time a RAW went start to finish without him having a big role, none the less not even appearing at all.

Question is, if he cashes in, how will they write him getting around all of the Nexus?

Cena should NOT come back to interfere in this match. If he does that, it goes back on what he did last night. He didn't make Orton win, he called the match down the middle so Orton would win. If he interferes tonight, he's essentially cheating.

Also, it would tarnish his goodbye speech.

I wonder if a punt is in order... putting Barrett out of action for a few weeks and throwing Nexus into anarchy.

Uh oh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back